Ch 12. The Moment of Social Death for Yukinoshita
59 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kang Dang--Kang… Dang--Kang Dang----"

After a night of running, the roller coaster finally stopped slowly on the endless track.

"Hmm~"

Just as the roller coaster came to a stop, the dizzy Hoshimi couldn't hold on any longer, his tense body relaxed instantly, and he sat slumped on the seat as if he was drunk.

All night long, the roller coaster never stopped.

High-altitude dives, circular orbits, flipping orbits, and orbit-breaking leaps... so the exciting projects have come in turns. I don't know how many times.

He didn't know what kind of medicine Yukinoshita took, but she really persevered, and never mentioned admitting defeat from the beginning to the end.

This really made him feel a little uncomfortable. Yukinoshita had been holding his hand all the time, which already made him feel very uncomfortable.

Coupled with the weightlessness brought by the roller coaster, he is really about to be unable to hold on now...

"What time is it now..." Hoshimi muttered indistinctly.

He resisted the feeling of dizziness in his head, propped up his body and turned his head to look at the large clock on the tall building in the center of the city.

Early seven in the morning.

He and Yukinoshita started the roller coaster game at around twelve o'clock last night, that is, they rode the roller coaster for seven hours?

No wonder it is so uncomfortable, no one can bear it for such a long time...

Fortunately, this is a dream, at most it will damage the mental state, and will not cause substantial damage to the body.

In addition, at this time, he and Yukinoshita should also get up and go to school. Tonight's game will be considered a tie, and he really can't bear it if it continues.

"Yukinoshita... Yukinoshita... The game is over... Yukinoshita... The game is over... Yukinoshita?"

Hoshimi sat slumped on the seat, covered his forehead with his left hand, and called Yukinoshita inarticulately.

He just called several times in a row, but Yukinoshita didn't respond.

Aware of the problem, Hoshimi forced himself to sit up and looked to the side, only to find that Yukinoshita's eyes were closed, her eyebrows were furrowed, her face was frighteningly pale, her body was stretched straight, and she was sitting close to the seat, as if she was dizzy same as before.

But even so, Yukinoshita still held tightly on Hoshimi's right hand, and her plain white hand was like iron tongs tightly gripping Hoshimi's right hand.

"Yukinoshita, wake up..."

Hoshimi struggled to move his right hand with bruised handprints, and poked Yukinoshita's tight waist twice.

"Well~...I can still...go on...I won't lose..."

Yukinoshita let out an anguished snort, and muttered in a trance.

"The game's over...it's a tie...it's seven o'clock in the morning...it's time for us to go to school..."

Hoshimi, who was spinning around in his head, didn't have the energy to tease Yukinoshita anymore, so he simply told Yukinoshita the final result.

"It's over...a draw...a draw..."

Hearing the final result, the string that Yukinoshita had been tense all night finally broke.

As soon as her body softened, she slumped on the seat like melting snow, and all the tense muscles in her body relaxed, even the sphincter relaxed...

Yukinoshita has a good habit, she drinks a glass of water an hour before going to bed every night.

First, it can reduce blood viscosity and improve sleep quality.

Second, it can improve the detoxification ability of the kidneys and maintain good health.

Although she planned to stay up late last night to avoid the dream of Hoshimi, she still drank this glass of water on time as usual.

After the calculation failed, she still entered the dream of Hoshimi, and was forced by Hoshimi, the bastard, to participate in the roller coaster game.

Under the influence of the stimulation of the roller coaster, she drank a glass of water before going to bed and had the desire to pick flowers early on, and this desire became stronger as time went on.

But fortunately, because the body has been in a tense and high-pressure state, and the stimulation brought by the weightlessness is too terrifying, the desire to pick flowers has been severely suppressed.

But...

Because of the relaxation of the body just now, even the sphincter relaxes together, a certain desire has been vented in the trance-like situation of Yukino.....

"Come here tonight..."

"Tick-tick--"

The dizzy Hoshimi just wanted to get out of the dream, but heard a slightly strange sound.

He covered his forehead with his left hand and subconsciously followed the sound.

After seeing the edge of the seat Yukinoshita dripping water, Hoshimi was stunned for a while before he realized it.

His eyes widened, his mouth slightly opened, and he looked at Yukinoshita in astonishment.

"Yukinoshita, you..."

Maybe it was Hoshimi's astonished tone that alarmed Yukinoshita, she subconsciously looked at Hoshimi with a dazed expression and stared at Hoshimi.

After a while, Yukinoshita seemed to notice something, her body trembled, she sat up as if she had been electrocuted, and looked down at her seat in disbelief.

"Tick-tick--"

Seeing the water dripping from the edge of the seat, Yukinoshita's pale face instantly flushed red, and even her white neck and delicate ears were also stained with a lingering red glow.

"Yukinoshita! You peed out of fear!!"

Shocked, Hoshimi cried out unconsciously.

"I didn't! No! You definitely did it!"

Like an angry tigress, the pretty face of Yukinoshita turned around and grabbed Hoshimi by the collar, completely ignoring her ladylike appearance, and roared tearfully:

"It's you! Hoshimi! It must be you! It's you who brought this puddle of water onto my seat to frame me!"

"It's you! Hoshimi! You admit it! Did you do it! You admit it..."

The teary-eyed Yukinoshita shed tears for the first time in front of Hoshimi. She grabbed Hoshimi by the collar, and her roar became more and more emboldened, and in the end it almost seemed to be pleading.

"..." Hoshimi looked at Yukinoshita with tears on her cheeks in pity.

At this moment, he, who has always been heartless, also felt a little guilty.

If he's not mistaken, certain things that happen in the dream will actually be reflected in reality...

So that is to say, Yukinoshita in reality...

Thinking of this, Hoshimi's sense of guilt deepened a little.

He looked at the Yukino with tears in her eyes, and nodded compassionately.

"Yes, Yukinoshita, I did it, and I framed you."

He's not a devil, Yukinoshita is so pitiful, he can't bear to bully her anymore...

In addition...

If he taunts again now, he is afraid that Yukinoshita will come to him with a knife and die together...

This possibility is really not small, after all, the girl in front of her is not as strong as she shows on the outside...

"...don't look at me with that look!"

After hearing Hoshimi's confession, Yukinoshita loosened his collar, wiped away the tears on her face, and growled stubbornly at Hoshimi.

She would rather be pranked by Hoshimi than be looked at with pity by him!

"Cough, it's almost time, it's time to get up."

Hoshimi turned his head to the side, shattering the dream as if nothing happened.

"Crack--click--"

When the dream was shattered, Yukinoshita who lowered her head suddenly grabbed Hoshimi's right hand and squeezed it with all her strength.

The corner of Hoshimi's mouth twitched with pain in his right hand, enduring it...

Why does Yukinoshita have the same personality as a cat? It's okay to hold grudges, but I don't remember well...

Obviously she took the initiative to put the blame on his head, but she still wanted to bite him back.

What an ungrateful cat…

4