Ch 13. So Sad… So Uncomfortable…
56 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What an unrepaying little wild cat..."

At seven o'clock in the morning, Hoshimi woke up muttering in a low voice.

"Hmm~"

After complaining, Hoshimi sat up while covering his dizzy head with his left hand.

He sat on the bed for a while, until the dizziness was no longer so strong, then he lifted the quilt, ready to get out of bed and stretch his muscles.

"Oh, shit~"

Just getting out of bed, before he could stand still, Hoshimi lost his head and fell to the side of the bed staggeringly.

"Dizzy..."

Hoshimi supported the ground with his left hand, sat up unsteadily and leaned against the side of the bed.

What happened? Why is he so dizzy?

Things in my eyes seemed to be shaking, and standing on the ground with both feet was like standing on a rickety boat, and I was always unstable.

Even sitting here is like sitting on a boat shaking.

Is this a hangover from last night?It's probably a little too serious...

"vomit~~vomit~~"

Thinking about it, Hoshimi couldn't help retching because of the dizzying feeling in his head.

After retching for a while, Hoshimi's fair face lost the last trace of blood, and his pale face made him look extremely weak at the moment.

"Tsk~ I miscalculated..."

Hoshimi sat on the side of the bed, rubbing his temples weakly.

He hadn't expected that riding a roller coaster all night in the dream would have such a serious impact on the real body. It's probably because the long-term stimulation last night made the organs that control balance a little bit wrong.

"Ugh..."

Hoshimi felt much better after sitting and resting for a long time, but he was still a little dizzy...

He stood up with the help of the bed, and staggered towards the bathroom on the first floor.

Don't talk about breakfast in this state now, take a hot bath and go to school after a while.

...

At the same time, on the 15th floor of the apartment, after resting for a long time because of the same imbalance, Yukinoshita stood up from the bedside, resisting the feeling of dizziness, and removed the sheets, mattresses and quilt covers and put them into large garbage bags.

Then, she took out new sheets, mattresses, and quilt covers from the closet and piled them on the bed, laying them down bit by bit.

After finishing everything, the pretty-faced Yukinoshita stumbled into the bathroom, soaking herself in the bathtub full of warm water to calm down and recuperate.

After a long time, Yukinoshita clenched her fists tightly, gritted her teeth and shouted in a low voice, feeling much better.

"Hoshimi! I must let you know what cruelty is!"

"Hmm~"

Furious, Yukinoshita's head began to dizzy again, she covered her forehead and rubbed it with a distressed expression.

So sad...

I've never felt so uncomfortable since I was born...

Even my sister didn't bully her to this extent that time.

What's more, there is that absolutely intolerable shame!

Hoshimi Kiyokawa, this man really deserves to die!

Must take revenge! If she doesn't take revenge on her, she won't be Yukinoshita Yukino!

"Hmm~"

Furious, Yukinoshita not only felt dizzy, but also felt tight in her chest...

...

At eight o'clock in the morning, Hoshimi finally recovered almost, he packed up his outfit, and left the house in a fluttering manner.

"Ding---"

After entering the elevator, Hoshimi, who was still a little uncomfortable, leaned against the inner wall of the elevator to rest.

After recuperating for an hour, the dizziness dissipated a lot, but there was still some lingering, causing him to walk a little erratically, as if he was stepping on a cloud, without any sense of reality, and uncomfortable.

It will probably take an hour or two to fully recover...

This time, he really killed a thousand enemies and lost eight hundred.

Fortunately, his plan was initially completed, otherwise he would have lost a lot of money.

"Ding--"

The elevator stopped, and the momentary sense of imbalance made Hoshimi Extremely uncomfortable. He rubbed his temples and looked at the slowly opening elevator door with a little displeasure.

"click---"

The elevator door slowly opened, and when the expressionless Yukinoshita appeared outside the elevator, Hoshimi's eyelids twitched, and he subconsciously looked away, watching Yukinoshita secretly from the corner of his eyes.

Looking at Yukinoshita's cold gaze full of murderous intent, Hoshimi was sure that if his sight was lethal, he would be riddled with wounds by now.

No, the greater probability is that there is not even ash left...

"Humph!"

After the frosty face of Yukinoshita let out a cold snort, and she started to walk into the elevator.

It's just that just as she took the first step, she became wobbly because of the dizziness in her head.

Seeing this situation, the kind-hearted Hoshimi quickly stepped forward to support Yukinoshita.

"I don't need your help! Go away! You fake bastard!"

Yukinoshita, who couldn't even stand still, struggled stubbornly, trying to get rid of Hoshimi's hand that was supporting her.

"Okay, don't be stubborn at this time."

Hoshimi didn't bother to say anything, so he forcibly grabbed Yukinoshita's left hand with his right hand, and led her into the elevator.

The strange thing is that when Hoshimi held Yukinoshita's hand, she seemed to calm down suddenly, and she didn't struggle stubbornly anymore, but let Hoshimi lead her into the elevator.

"Crack--"

The elevator doors close and begin to descend.

Yukinoshita, who was held by Hoshimi's right hand, bit her lower lip and turned her head awkwardly.

"Ding---"

Not long after, the elevator reached the first floor.

"Crack--"

The elevator door opened, and Hoshimi, who was on a shaky footstep, walked out of the elevator silently, leading Yukinoshita whose footsteps were unsteady.

Just like that, the two walked out of the apartment holding hands and onto the street.

As soon as he arrived on the street, Hoshimisaw two familiar faces, and he carefully identified them. Isn't this the female student of Class J, Grade 2 of Sobu High School?

Yesterday, these two female classmates showed him the way when he was visiting the school.

He was very impressed by the one on the left with big chest and thin waist.

But what are they laughing at? And the smile is so ambiguous...

"Hey hey~~ Yukinoshita is really amazing, you can see Hoshimi is almost on the verge of going unsteady..."

"Hehehe~ Classmate Hoshimi is not weak, you can see that Yukinoshita is walking erratically, and her face is full of red light, she must be very happy..."

Hearing the ambiguous discussions floating in the air, Hoshimi unconsciously looked sideways at Yukinoshita.

Looking at Yukinoshita's delicate red face, she was sure that Yukinoshita was out of anger....

"Hehehe~~"

"Hehehe~~"

The two gossiping female students sneaked a peek at Hoshimi and Yukinoshita, covered their mouths and chuckled as they walked away.

After the two walked away, Yukinoshita with a pretty face and blushing shook off Hoshimi's hand, and growled in a low voice in embarrassment.

"Hoshimi Kiyokawa! Is this your plan?! You bastard who is full of tricks! Go to hell!"

After scolding regardless of etiquette, Yukinoshita turned around and left without looking back.

Hoshimi, who stayed where he was, looked at Yukinoshita's back with pain, and he could swear that he really didn't have any bad intentions this time!

He just saw that Yukinoshita was a little pitiful, so he wanted to help her...

Who would have thought that they would meet a classmate as soon as they went out...

It's really a coincidence that a thief meets an interceptor.

This is troublesome, and I really have to be careful in the future if Yukinoshita stabs him behind the back to prove her innocence.

"Ah~"

Hoshimi sighed softly, and walked helplessly, preparing to catch up with Yukinoshita.

"Baam---"

But just as he took a step, Yukino in front of him suddenly fell unsteadily into the lawn of the green belt.

Seeing the moment when Yukinoshita's flat chest touched the lawn, the depressed Hoshimi's eyes twitched, and he almost couldn't hold back his laughter.

4