Ch 14. Yukino is Flat
66 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hoshimi held back his laughter, and hurriedly stepped forward to help Yukinoshita, who had fallen into the lawn of the green belt.

"Are you okay?" Hoshimi asked with concern after Yukinoshita stood still.

"..." Yukinoshita remained silent, she didn't even look at Hoshimi, she took out her handkerchief without saying a word, and wiped the dew on her pretty face.

"Hiss~ Why are you so stubborn? I really didn't do what happened just now on purpose. Do you think I can have such great powers that I can calculate that my classmates just pass by?"

Facing Yukinoshita's indifferent attitude of treating him as nothing, Hoshimi couldn't help complaining.

"..." Yukinoshita paused for a while while wiping her face with a handkerchief, then continued to wipe the dew on her face indifferently, wondering if she had listened to Hoshimi's explanation.

"Forget it, think about it for yourself, what happened just now was really a coincidence."

Seeing that there was some movement in Yukinoshita, Hoshimi didn't say anything more, he raised his hand to help Yukinoshita clean up the grass leaves on the school uniform.

Just now, the fall was a bit hard, and the front of the school uniform was covered with grass leaves everywhere, from the tie, to the chest, to the lower abdomen, and even a few grass leaves on the school uniform skirt .

Hoshimi, who was thinking of pitiful Yukinoshita in her heart, patiently helped her deal with the grass leaves on her school uniform.

Pull out the tie and throw it away.

After dusting the chest twice with his hands, he picked up the stubborn wet grass blade and threw it away.

After two or three dustings on the lower abdomen, they all fell down.

In the end, it was enough to just stroke off the school uniform skirt from top to bottom with his hands, but there were two wet grass blades that were extremely stubborn, so he stroked them back and forth two or three times before they fell off.

"All right."

After finishing everything, Hoshimi clapped his hands, straightened up and looked at Yukinoshita.

"Huh? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Looking at Yukinoshita's murderous cold gaze, Hoshimi was a little puzzled.

What happened to this woman? He helped and she looked at him with such eyes.

"Hmm?"

Wait, Hoshimi suddenly realized something.

He raised his hands to look, then glanced at Yukino's flat chest and slender legs, and suddenly realized.

His eyelids twitched, and he explained seriously: "Yukinoshita, I really didn't notice this problem just now, I just wanted to help you very simply and purely."

Hoshimi didn't lie, because Yukinoshita's chest was too barren, so he really didn't notice this problem when he helped Yukinoshita clean up the grass blades on the school uniform.

"What's going on, you know it in your heart!" Yukinoshita stared at Hoshimi, without hiding the coldness in her words.

"..." Hoshimi's eyes twitched, and he didn't bother to continue explaining.

Now Yukinoshita's defense against him has been fully stretched, no matter what he does, Yukinoshita will always think about the worst outcome.

Fortunately, this situation is also within his grasp, it is nothing at all.

"Yukinoshita, let's go to school together?" Hoshimi gestured with his right hand.

"..." After Yukinoshita glanced at Hoshimi's right hand, she passed him as if nothing had happened and continued walking towards the school.

It's just that the aftereffects of the roller coaster that haven't completely dissipated made Yukinoshita's footsteps a little unsteady, as if she was about to fall at any time.

"..." Hoshimi curled his lips, caught up with Yukinoshita, and forcibly grabbed her left hand with his right hand.

"What do you mean? Do you still want to continue doing your tricks?" Yukinoshita didn't struggle, but just looked at Hoshimi coldly.

"Do you still want to keep falling?" Hoshimi asked back, then he looked ahead and said flatly: "Also, I need a crutch to make sure I won't fall like you."

"So, do you understand? You are a clever young miss Yukinoshita."

"..." Yukinoshita frowned slightly, and said coldly: "Don't call me Miss."

"Oh, I forgot, you are the second lady, by the way..." Hoshimi looked at Yukinoshita's exquisite profile sideways, and asked with interest: "What kind of person is your sister? Can you tell me?"

"..." Yukinoshita's complexion obviously turned pale, she squinted her eyes, and said in a voice without any emotion: "If you want to know, go find her yourself."

Seeing the change in Yukinoshita's expression, Hoshimi stroked his chin thoughtfully.

Yukinoshita didn't have a good relationship with her sister, and he knew this as early as in the dream.

He is a little curious now, is Yukinoshita's older sister as flat as her, or a beautiful big sister with a perfect figure.

If it's the former, he's not interested, but if it's the latter, it's interesting.

Hoshimi quietly glanced at Yukinoshita's barren chest, and a subtle smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"What are you looking at?"

Yukinoshita vaguely felt a malicious attack and looked sideways at Hoshimi. Her icy blue eyes were full of daunting coldness.

"Nothing, just thinking about how long the journey to school will take."

Hoshimi smiled, and casually found an excuse to change the subject.

"..." Knowing that Hoshimi was changing the topic, Yukinoshita took a deep look at him, then turned around and answered coldly: "It usually takes 15 minutes from the apartment to Sobu High School, and it will probably be late today. It will take time, but it shouldn't exceed 20 minutes."

"20 minutes at the slowest?" Hoshimi took out his phone and checked the time.

8:10 in the morning.

"When is the first class in the morning?" Hoshimi continued to ask.

"8:45, it's been a day of class, can't you still remember this thing? Are there only those dirty tricks in your walnut-sized head?"

While answering Hoshimi's question, Yukinoshita did not forget to taunt him.

Hoshimi didn't care about the ridicule of the second lady who only had a good mouth, and continued to talk about her plans.

"Class starts at 8:45, now it's 8:10, and we arrive at school in 20 minutes at the slowest time, including the 3 minutes from the school gate to the classroom, which means we still have 12 minutes to spare."

"Then..." Hoshimi turned his head to look at Yukinoshita's side face, and said with a smile, "Would you like to have breakfast? The smart second Miss Yukinoshita."

"Heh~" Yukinoshita sneered, and mocked mercilessly: "Hoshimi, what else can you remember in your head besides playing and eating?"

"We are late now, the first class in the morning is 8:45 yes, but before the first class, there is a SCM (Short Class Meeting) that starts at 8:05 and lasts for half an hour, or better to say it as early self-study."

Having said that, Yukinoshita stopped suddenly.

She frowned slightly and thought carefully about the two girls in the same class just now. They seemed to be late too, but the two of them seemed to be habitual offenders, and they were often late for early self-study.

But Hoshimi, who just transferred from another school, would not know about this, let alone that the two girls would pass by her apartment downstairs.

So, it does seem like a coincidence...

"En? Is there still an early self-study?" Hoshimi raised his eyebrows, a little surprised.

He thought that Japan, which pursues a happy education, did not have the evil teaching arrangement of early self-study.

Did you not expect it?

However, the morning self-study started at 8:00, compared with the morning self-study that started at 6:30 in high school in his previous life, it really pales in comparison.

"Hmph, what else?" Yukinoshita snorted coldly, and subconsciously pinched Hoshimi's right hand hard.

"Then… Why are you late?" Hoshimi rubbed his chin and asked with interest: "Yukinoshita, since you know that there will be an early self-study in the morning, why are you leaving so late? Are you waiting for me?"

3