Ch 15. Drink Some Milk and Nourish Your Body
61 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The corner of Yukinoshita's mouth curled up, and she sneered and sarcastically said, "Do you think it's possible? Can't you think of the real reason?"

Hoshimi raised his eyebrows slightly, and continued to ask: "Yukinoshita, since you are not feeling well, why don't you ask for leave?"

He knew that Yukinoshita must have stayed at home for a while to relieve the dizziness in his head.

But that being the case, why not just ask for a day off?

Yukinoshita is different from him. Since he didn't go to school some time ago, his attendance rate this semester is already in jeopardy.

Although due to his family background, the attendance rate will not affect his further studies, but if the attendance rate is really insufficient, his teacher may really inform his guardian...

Avoid such embarrassing things as much as possible...

But good student Yukinoshita is different, her attendance rate is no problem at all, and asking for a day off will not affect anything.

So, why didn't Yukinoshita ask for leave?

"It has nothing to do with you." Yukinoshita replied coldly.

"Okay..." Hoshimi sighed helplessly, gave up continuing to search for answers, and turned to talk about breakfast.

"Yukinoshita, since you are already late, do you want to have breakfast before going to school?"

"Do you want to be late even for the first class?" Yukinoshita asked coldly.

"No, no, I'm not talking about going to a restaurant, but going to a convenience store for a quick breakfast and eating on the go."

He hasn't been to a convenience store in Japan since crossing.

He was a little curious about whether the items sold in Japanese convenience stores were really as comprehensive and magical as those described in Japanese dramas and light novels.

"A convenience store?" Yukinoshita frowned slightly, as if she was thinking about the feasibility of Hoshimi's opinion.

"Eh? There's a family just across the road, let's go and have a look."

But before she could decide whether to agree or not, Hoshimi pulled her towards the convenience store opposite.

Looking at the enthusiastic Hoshimi ahead, Yukinoshita was a little confused.

This guy is really strange. In the dream, he always looks like a mature person who is sure of victory and capable of doing things with ease.

But once in reality, he turned into a curious baby, and everything around him seemed very novel to him.

It is even strange because early self-study is a well-known thing among high school students.

I always feel something is wrong...

Yukinoshita frowned deeply in thought.

"Traveller"

Suddenly, the word "traveller" popped into Yukinoshita's mind.

That's right, Hoshimi's appearance in reality is like a "traveller" who has come to a new place, feeling very novel about everything around him.

But why? Why does Hoshimi behave like this?

"Yukinoshita, what are you thinking?"

After arriving at the entrance of the convenience store, Hoshimi looked back at Yukinoshita, seeing that she seemed to be thinking about something, so he lowered his head, approached her and asked with a smile.

"Hoshimi, haven't you lived in Japan before?"

Looking at Hoshimi who was close to her, Yukinoshita asked tentatively.

"En?" Hoshimi raised his brows and narrowed his eyes unconsciously.

He stared at Yukinoshita, his head spinning.

In an instant, Hoshimi guessed the reason why Yukinoshita asked such a question.

It's a bit too relaxed... Actually, I completely exposed my emotional ups and downs in front of Yukinoshita...

Although this sharp-toothed little girl is a little sloppy, her observation skills are really not covered, and she discovered the problem from such a little performance.

Lesson learned... I can't relax like this anymore...

Sure enough, staying at home without contact with outsiders or socializing for a whole year still left some influence.

You need to be more vigilant and return to this complicated society.

"Heh~" Hoshimi smiled, straightened up, tilted his head slightly and said, "Yukinoshita, why did you say that?"

"..." Yukinoshita stared at Hoshimi silently, as if waiting for his answer.

"Forget it, let me tell you if you want to know." Hoshimi shrugged and said nonchalantly, "I have been living in Japan before."

Yukinoshita's crescent eyebrows frowned imperceptibly.

No, it shouldn't be like this, Hoshimi is definitely hiding something.

His kind of performance is not what a person who has lived in Japan for a long time should have.

"However..." Hoshimi continued with the preface, "I stayed at home for a year for some reason, to be precise, I stayed at the end of the spring break after graduating from junior high school until the day before yesterday."

"So, it was the first time I entered high school yesterday, but I didn't expect to meet you. This is really... a coincidence..."

Seeing Hoshimi with a sighing expression, Yukinoshita's brows gradually flattened.

It turns out that this is because of the novelty of leaving the social house for a year and coming out again?

Thinking about it carefully, Hoshimi and her are of the same age, so it is understandable to feel the novelty of the outside world after leaving the society for a year.

But what is the reason for Hoshimi to stay in the house? Is it because of his weird dream?

With doubts in her heart, Yukinoshita asked directly: "Hoshimi, what's the reason for you to stay at home?"

"Hehe~" Hoshimi laughed, he squeezed Yukinoshita's tender left hand, and said with a smile: "Yukinoshita, you didn't answer my previous question."

"If you tell me why you don't ask for leave, I'll tell you why I stay at home. What do you think?"

"..." Yukinoshita glanced at Hoshimi, and dragged him into the convenience store, "It's getting late, hurry up and finish your breakfast and go."

Why doesn't she ask for leave?

Because if she asks for leave, Hiratsuka Shizuka-sensei will definitely notify her sister.

Then her sister will definitely come to her apartment to "care" about her.

Then the few bags of garbage she hasn't thrown away at home may expose the problem! If her sister finds out, she will have a shadow that cannot go away for the rest of her life!

So she will never ask for leave!

The answer to that question involved her older sister, and the bags of garbage that hadn't been disposed of.

If I told Hoshimi about this, maybe he would make use of it, so she couldn't tell Hoshimi the answer!

"Yukinoshita, why don't you tell me, come and exchange the answer, I guarantee that my answer will shock you."

Sensing that Yukinoshita wanted to keep it a secret, Hoshimi continued to ask with a smile.

At this moment, he shifted the problem to Yukinoshita's troubles, so that she would not have extra energy to delve into the problems he showed before.

"Hoshimi, are you bothered? Hurry up and buy breakfast and leave. Do you think we still have a lot of time? I don't want to be late with you."

"Eh? Aren't we already late?"

"I'm talking about the first class! Can you hurry up?! No time!"

"Oh, okay, what do you want, Yukinoshita? I will treat you today, and I will make up for what happened in the morning."

Yukinoshita moved her index finger slightly, turned her head and said indifferently: "The rice ball is fine."

"Okay, do you want anything else besides rice balls? I recommend you drink some milk to nourish your body."

"Hoshimi! What do you mean!"

"Cough~ it's nothing, it's fine if you don't want milk, let's buy breakfast quickly and go."

"Humph!"

5