The beginning after the end
427 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A white soul is seen floating around in an empty space.

All of the sudden, a black entity appeared out of nowhere.

"Hmm? Isn't that a wandering soul? Did it accidentally exited the reincarnation chamber?"(Black entity)

It looked around for any sign of other spectre nearby.

Suddenly, it smiled viciously and flicked its finger.

"Opportunity like this doesn't come everyday so I better not waste this entertainment"(Black Entity)

The white soul suddenly started to take the shape of a human. 

"Ahhhhhh!!!!! The bus is gonna hit me!!!!!!" (White soul)

The white soul woke up with a scream at the top of his lungs.

"Huh? I- I'm alive? I surely thought that I was hit by a bus while crossing the road. Wait- wait a minute, where am I?! Why am I floating in space?!!"( White soul) 

The soul panicked

"Hello there human soul."(Black entity)

The soul glanced at the voice and saw a very intimidating black figure that looked like some sort of dark angel.

"Wh- who are you??!! Where am I?!!

What did you do to me?!"(Human soul) 

"Please shut up for a moment" said the black entity while flicking its finger one more time to cast some sort of silencing spell to the shouting human soul. 

"I'm keeping this simple so you better listen properly. You did infact died when you get hit by the bus. This is the after life, I'm bored in this infinite dark dimension and from now on you will be my entertainment. Get that?"(Black Entity) 

The human soul vigorously shook its head while having tears coming out from his eyes.

"Now now, please don't cry. I'm actually doing you a service here."(black entity) 

'What do you mean by that??!!' thought the human soul. 

"I'm not actually gonna keep you here. Hell no. Instead, I'm gonna be doing you a service by reincarnating you to a new world."( Black entity) 

'Really??!'(human soul) 

"Ah, a world of my choice of course. You have no say in this. It would be boring for me if you chose a safe world. I wanna see you overcome some challenges and suffer for my entertainment."(Black Entity)

The silence spell was lifted by the Entity. 

"Puhaaa.... Wh- what do you mean by overcoming challenges?"( Human soul) 

"I saw some interesting stuff from your memory. If I'm not mistaken it's called Kimetsu no Yaiba? Heeeh, demon slayer huh? What an interesting story"(Black entity)

"Are you mad?! There's no way I could  survive in that dangerous world!! Please choose an easier world at least even if you wanna torture me! How about My Hero Academia? That world is fun too right?"(Human soul) 

Seemingly succumbed to his fate, he tried to at least bargain with the Black Entity for an easier world.

"Nope, that world is too safe for my taste of entertainment."( Black entity)

"How am I gonna survive then? And in the first place, did those world actually exist?"( Human soul) 

"Nope they don't. That's why I'm making the world of Demon Slayer right now while we're talking."( Black Entity)

"Huh???" (Human soul)

"And another thing, you don't have to worry about anything about getting stronger because I'll prepare at least the basic needs and shelter for you at least until you're 15 there. I'll also keep you safe. But after reaching the age of 15, you're on your own."( Black Entity)

"You are actually taking care of me?" asked the human soul sceptically 

"Yeah cause it wouldn't be entertaining for me If you die without actually having the chance to fight back. So basically for 15 years I'm gonna give you plot armor. Oh and I'm also gonna give you a special body  that's suitable for that world. You will never be overpowered though cause that will ruin my fun. So no cheat-like power for you. "(Black entity)

"Damn it, it would be great to have cheats tho.... Wait a minute? A suitable body?"(Human soul)

"Well you will know when you reach there. I just completed the world so I will now send you off"(Black entity)

"Wait you haven't explain much to me yet!!"( human soul) 

His body is slowly vanishing.

"Ah yes, I almost forgot to tell you this important thing. I have added new enemies for you there and whether you like it or not, you are fated to fight them. So don't think that you can live peacefully as a normal citizen. Best regards!! Don't die too early OK!!"(Black Entity)

"You son of a--"(Human soul) 

The soul vanished and the Entity is standing alone in the empty space.

"Hahaha I hope he will enjoy that world as much as I enjoy seeing him suffer." (Black Entity)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Demon slayer world 

"Ahhh!!!!!"(a blue haired woman)

"Keep pushing! The baby is almost out!" (Doctor)

A blue haired woman is currently giving birth to a child.

The woman's name is Misora. She is a prostitute in the Entertainment District. She got pregnant by one of her costumer before but was too kind to simply abort the baby. She was a frail girl and she is currently using the last bit of her life-force to at least give birth to the baby.

"The baby is out! It's a boy!"( Doctor)

"Ple- please let me at least looked at him before I die"(Misora)

"What are you saying Misora!! You'll survive this! You haven't even payed your debt to the house! Please don't die!" said a middle aged woman while crying.

"I'm sorry mistress, but I think my child will need to pay it for me. So please take him with you when I die ok?" said Misora while smiling weakly. 

"Misora..... Fine, I'll take him in to work with me. I'll raise him until he pays your debt" said the woman while still sobbing a little.

"Thank you mistress. I'll leave him to you. Please let me carry him one last time."( Misora) 

"He- here, hold him properly. He's still weak"( Doctor) 

Misora hugged her son while crying

"I'm sorry baby..... I'll never see you grow up. I won't be there for you.... You will grow up without a mother....

I'm sorry..... Sob... Sob...  But know that I'll always love you. My pride, my only success in this world, my most beloved one.....sob.... Grow strong and one day.... Be a good person, an admirable one... Goodbye... My son...  Mitsuki. 

Misora eventually died and the baby was brought back by the middle aged woman into a prostitution house. 

8