16: Surviving in another Dimension
1.4k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finally something I can kill," Austin said viciously with a devilish smirk on his face, he couldn't wait to pummel this little wolf to death. 

Awooo.

the poor alpha wolf was heated black and blue before it finally died, its minions weren't left with their lives either and were killed as well. 

Austin used his lightning ability to create a fire from some broken sticks he found on the ground, with the fire he could cook the meat of the wolves that he had killed, Austin devoured a whole wolf, which was precisely the alpha wolf. 

---

two hours went by in the other dimension.

somewhere near a sand hill, a huge SandWorm could be seen laying there silently and seemed to be in deep sleep.

a young man in tattered clothing stealthily approached the sleeping giant and walked towards its head.

Austin ran his hands over the SandWorm's closed eyelids, as expected, it felt scaly and was extremely tough.

After being in this world for over two hours, his aura had grown more ruthless as he killed many monsters whether they were big or small, no matter how strong they were he would find a way to kill them somehow.

The sleeping SandWorm hastily opened its eyes after a few seconds and didn't know how to react.

it was a small figure standing right in Infront of its large eyes, the small figure had a devilish grin on his messy face as he looked at it.

before the huge SandWorm could react, Austin raised his hand and dozens of lightning arrows appeared behind him like the assembling of stars.

within a fraction of a second dozens of lightning arrows shot toward the eye of the sandworm.

puchi!!!

puchi!! 

the sound of blood splattering was heard everywhere as the lightning arrows dug into the eye of the sand Worm, it could only screech in pain as it squirmed around, its serpentine body slashing all around and causing the sand to rise into the air.

two daggers appeared in Austin's hand as he leaped onto the SandWorm's underbelly while it flopped around in excruciating pain.

Austin held onto the huge creature and continuously stabbed its underbelly with his dagger while also occasionally using his fist to punch it into submission.

the SandWorm was helpless against Austin, it was dealing with its bloodied eye, and there was also pain coming from its belly, as much as it rolled around to get rid of the pain it was still there. 

"fuck you," Austin said as his fists ram into the body of the SandWorm breaking apart its carcass as he crushed it under the palm of his hands.

He had been training in this space for so long, After reaching level 10 each level he gained gave him 5 stat points, and Austin was currently level 14.

meaning he had gained 20 stat points which had boosted his strength astronomically. 

Although the monsters in this space dropped no items or skill books, Austin's abilities were continuously getting stronger the more he battled these vicious creatures. 

seeing his confidence, it could be seen that this wasn't his first time killing one of these colossal Sandworms. 

[Level]: 14 (67%) 

[Str]: 20 (+2)

[Vit]: 14(+6)

[Spd]: 13 (+4)

[Int]: 20 (+6) 

-----

The huge sandWorm was killed after a long while of bleeding out, causing Austin's level to rise once again before he allocated his stat points.

Swoosh!!

Austin shot off the ground before disappearing into the sky the moment the SandWorm died.

a couple of seconds later a large gathering of SandWorms appeared under the fallen sandworm and fought each other to devour its body.

After being in this world for so long, Austin knew it was a dog-eat-dog world, even if these monsters were trying to kill him, he also knew they were trying to kill each other just to level up!

 ---

A whole day went by inside the other dimension as Austin continued to test his limits and fight these otherworldly creatures, the more he fought the stronger he got, and the stronger his battle instincts and ability came.

before, Austin was like a newbie when it came to fighting and using all his abilities to the mask, but now this terrifying place had shaped him into a hardened warrior that could survive the chaos of day and night in there. 

Austin managed to reach level 21, but he didn't add any more stat points, he focused more on honing his fighting ability while having the disadvantage of strength against these crazy creatures.

in the sky of the other world Dimension.

Austin could be seen floating in the air, he was shirtless and his perfect muscles could be seen all over his body, his long black hair blew in the wind as his sharp eyes looked ahead.

Austin now resembled a hardened warrior, one look at him would be enough to turn the hearts of many people.

pop!

Austin popped the top off a healing potion before drinking it and throwing the bottle away into the distance.

"this stupid ape, I have been fighting it for so long yet it refuses to die," Austin said as he cursed the bulky figure in the distance. 

It was a demonic ape that had some black satanic wings on its back, although it wasn't huge in height it still carried a lot of power within its body. 

the ground below them was chaotic and in disarray, it was the only proof of their vicious battle which had been going on for who knows how long. 

[Demonic sky ape]

[lvl: 29]

The bloodied demonic ape released a roar while beating its chest, the sound shook the sky as it viciously pounded itself, shaking the sky.

"how much longer are you going to hold onto your life," Austin said expressionlessly while raising his hand.

"let's finish this" 

tchhh!!

a huge lightning spear condensed into Austin's hand, it was like the bolt of Zeus as Austin held it, Aiming towards the demonic figure in the distance. 

This lightning spear was derived from the lightning arrow, After Austin's lightning arrow reached a certain point of lethality he renamed it to lightning spear after using his mana to shape its physical form to his desire.

boom!!

it was like the god of thunder himself had descended, the sound of thunder was heard through the sky as Austin sent the spear of lightning toward his opponent.

the sound barrier was broken and the lightning spear pierced through the demonic ape, finally ending its life. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

48