43: Dire Situation
1k 9 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While that was going on.

Austin calmed his breathing and looked at the mountain in the distance that Hela had landed on.

rubble!!

the cracked rocks moved as Hela's arm stuck out of it, she slowly rose from within the broken rocks before she walked out as if nothing had happened.

"you're stronger than I thought, but it's time to end this" Hela said as she became serious, with a wave of her hands, dozens of swords appeared in the sky behind her, and her weird pointy horns also seemed to become even sharper as her gaze became colder.

Hela looked towards the distance at the bridge, her face was filled with a look of shock and confusion as she watched the battle that was currently going on.

it wasn't going how she planned.

her minions seemed to be losing, What the fuck was going on?

she even noticed a strange white horse that was easily rushing through her army and destroying them all one by one, even Thor was over there along with some green creature who was pummeling her Fenris to the ground.

and that white horse....didn't it seem exactly like the mounts of those Valkyries which she had destroyed in Niflheim, one of them was Alive? impossible! 

"YOU, it's all because of you," Hela said viciously as she turned to look at Austin who appeared in the air, her aura continued to rise as more swords appeared behind her, she was overwhelmed with anger and saw nothing but killing the person in front of her.

Austin didn't know how to react to Hela's sudden anger, she was fighting him pretty calmly previously, but now she seems to be getting serious. 

Austin didn't wait any longer, he moved his hand in Infront of him before he charged up a powerful mana ball.

the large mana ball caused the air around Austin to twist and turn with incredible power, even the sky seemed to be on the verge of rumbling.

Austin poured all his power into this attack and aimed it at Hela who continuously summoned swords while moving toward him.

"so what if you can fly, DIE" Hela shouted before she brought out her hand and motioned it towards Austin. 

BOOM!!

The moment Austin released the Mana Ball, the sound barrier was broken. through, causing a loud sound to resound throughout the sky and causing his robes to flutter in the wind.

Another explosion rang out the moment both attacks landed, The sky was set into turmoil and the force from the explosion was enough to send Austin and Hela both flying back in different directions.

But Austin didn't plan to stop there, he pushed off against the tough winds and flew towards Hela, his metallic chains appearing in the sky like a whip as they slammed down at Hela.

bang!!

swords formed in front of Hela and she immediately blocked the attack, and with a simple leap, she jumped up towards Austin, her hands forming a claw motion as she clasped at his neck.

"I gotcha" 

Hela smirked with a devilish grin as she tried to tighten her grasp and get a hold of his neck, but she was immediately assaulted by a strange green energy that was released by Austin.

"w-what is this" Hela stumbled back in midair before she slowly landed, she felt like her divine energy was slowly being sapped out of her body and being pulled away.

With a loud shout from Hela, the strange energy was blasted away immediately.

Austin's life drain skill had failed to work on Hela. 

-----

"your savior is here" Loki's voice was heard in the distance as he appeared atop a large alien spaceship from the sakaar planet.

who knew how much the grandmaster was grieving right now due to the number of losses he had suffered within a single day.

Thor and Bruce both looked at Loki in amusement.

"Savior my ass, don't we look safe?" Thor thought while looking at Loki with a smile, Although this brother of his was chaotic at times, he could be trusted sometimes. 

With the help of Loki and the Gladiators from Sakaar, Heimdall was able to transport the Asgardians into the SpaceShip easily.

Although Hela's Skelton army was in large numbers, they were also being easily dealt with, even Fenris had long been defeated and could only lay on the ground in pain while Hulk sat on its stomach. 

Loki and the Gladiators also joined the battle as well, killing Hela's minions as they continuously approached in great numbers.

----

While Austin stabilized himself in the air after the exchange for a split second, he felt a splitting pain in the back of his neck immediately, like a flash of light, Hela had landed an attack on him. 

bang!

he was sent flying toward the distance, Hela had unleashed a kick toward his neck, if he had barely blocked it with his arm his neck would've been dislocated.

Hela pulled out a sword and jumped towards Austin before slashing out, she barely missed as Austin teleported behind her.

"the next attack definitely won't miss," Hela said viciously with a grin, confident in her strength, and the moment Austin teleported she had already slashed out with her sword, it was so fast that Austin was unable to react at all.

Hela's speed and strength were somehow increasing as they battled, it was crazy. 

Due to Austin being dizzy from the previous attack, he couldn't react to Hela's sword, Austin unconsciously moved his Black Ice chain to block out of reflex though, but it was too late, Hela was too close to miss such an attack on him. 

Puchi!

the sound of blood splattering could be heard, Hela's sword dug into Austin's body, and a long bloody hash appeared in his vibranium suit, sinking into his skin.

Austin widened his eyes in shock and threw up blood on the spot, his body turned lifeless as he fell from the sky and slowly fell towards the mountains.

-----

Comet who was fighting Hela's Army seemed to sense something and Neighed aggresively, the Winged horse hastily flapped its wings and rushed towards the place Austin was at. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

18