44: God of Thunder
762 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hela didn't bother with Austin anymore after that, her eyes flowed with a green glow as she rushed towards the bridge in the distance.

She had noticed the Winged horse flying in the distance, but Hela didn't care, The Bifrost sword mattered a lot more to her, she couldn't just watch as Heimdall and the other Asgardians escaped with the Bifrost sword, if they left then she would be stuck on Asgard forever. 

The Bifrost Sword was the only way one could power on the Bifrost and teleport throughout the realms in the universe, how could Hela possibly let this happen?

"It's all because of that annoying rat," Hela said with clenched teeth as she rushed towards the bridge, As she thought about Austin she viciously laughed at his miserable fate.

"dare to fight this queen? look how that turned out for you" Hela snorted as she approached the bridge, within dozens of seconds she was already running across the bridge with all her strength, swords appeared around her and shot into the distance towards the Gladiators and the Asgardians.

bang!

Puchi!

no one knew where these swords came from, but after seeing the commotion, they all saw the lone figure which was rushing towards the spaceship from the bridge.

"HELA" Thor shouted In anger as he roared out, he looked at Hulk, Loki, and Heimdall before saying "get everyone inside the ship, she is coming after the Bifrost Sword, DONT LET HER TAKE IT" Thor shouted the last part and rushed towards the approaching Hela, he grabbed a random weapon from one of the fallen soldiers and moved forward.

Hulk wanted to fight as well, but after seeing Hulk's serious expression before he left, he could only assist Heimdall in helping the Asgardians get on the ship.

"Don't even bother" Hela said and waved her hands once again, her swords flew out like missiles, each time they shot out many Asgardians and gladiators from Sakaar would instantly be killed. 

Hela looked at the approaching Thor and smiled viciously "you escaped my clutches previously, but don't think you will be lucky again, you should've left when you had the chance" She said while brandishing her sword and slashing down at Thor. 

"DIE" Thor shouted and slashed out with the weapon in his hand.

clang!

with one exchange, Thor was sent flying backward and the weapon in his hands immediately cracked and fell apart.

Hela felt like Thor was a huge threat, she looked at Skurge who was in the distance, and yelled in anger "you idiot, hurry up and stop them from getting on that ship, blow it up if you have to" She said, she even waved her hand and threw some swords at the spaceship, which pierced the side of the ship, nearly destroying it altogether.

Skurge didn't dare to watch on any longer, so he grabbed his axe and rushed up to attack Heimdall. 

Hela grabbed Thor by his neck before she pulled out a dagger and stabbed him many times in the chest.

"you could've easily joined me," she said while licking her lips and stabbing him in the chest once again.

"but you just had to turn out like father" Hela sighed before she stabbed Thor in the chest once again and prepared to strip him of his other eye.

ROAR!!

Hulk who was helping the Asgardians enter the ship stopped in his tracks, he pounded his chest immediately and rushed towards Hela, in a matter of seconds the huge guy approached the goddess of death and punched out with his large fists which were the size of boulders.

"Another bug" Hela looked at Hulk and became annoyed, she felt as if her luck was terrible, every time she was about to defeat one of them, another one would come bearing its fangs.

"piss off," Hela said and threw a bunch of sharp swords at Hulk, stabbing the green monster and causing him to fall to his knees.

"HULK NO" Thor saw this all and his mind went completely blank, he couldn't watch the death of his friend happen just like that.

As much as Thor resisted, Hela was too strong for him to do anything at all.

"Now, tell me, brother, what did you say you were the god of again?" Hela tightened her grip on Thor's neck before looking him in one eye, she didn't hold back and pulled her dagger out of Thor's body mercilessly.

"Tell me, what were you the god of?" Hela said as she watched Thor suffer, she seemed to enjoy watching him lay there in a pool of blood.

but what she didn't notice was that, at this moment, Thor's fingers were crackling with sparks of thunder which slowly became louder and louder.

due to the chaos of the battlefield, the sound of the thunder was faint. 

Hela noticed the crack of thunder at the corner of her eyes, she then noticed Thor's eyes light up while crackling in thunder.

The sky became dark immediately, causing Hela to look up at the sky with a sudden frown.

Crackle!!

thunder cracked, a bolt of lightning could be seen in the sky as it flashed down.

boom!!!

the bolt of lightning shattered the area around the bridge, the Thunderbolt was so strong that it caused Hela to be sent flying off the bridge and then crashing into the rocks below the bridge and landing heavily, the impact was so large that the rocks which Hela fell on immediately cracked apart. 

the sky stayed dark and gloomy, and the sound of thunder still lingered around the area even after the Thunderstruck. 

tchh!!

Thor shot into the air, and the thunder around him crackled viciously as he landed within the swarm of Hela's minions, the lightning around him caused the ground to become scattered in thunder which landed on the minions.

Thor stood there, his one eye lightning up with an azure blue thunder color as he clenched his fist, feeling the strength coursing through his body.

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

25