50: Escaping from Thanos
616 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Boom!!

while the team was talking amongst each other, a loud explosion rang out, causing the spaceship to shake and everyone to stumble.

"What's going on?" Thor and Loki both exclaimed in shock as they looked back at the screen displaying the spaceship's surroundings.

"Are we under attack?" Austin thought as he tried to scan the area around himself, but the same splitting pain in his head assaulted him, even the connection he had with Stark was immediately cut off after the spaceship became chaotic.

it was at this moment that he noticed the huge spaceship which had previously appeared, through the monitoring of the spaceship, many alien soldiers could be seen jumping off the huge ship before assaulting theirs.

the chitauri. 

seeing this scene, Austin was put in his thoughts, although he didn't remember much about marvel since it had been a while, the chitauri only signified one thing, Thanos was coming.

"I was correct, that ship does indeed belong to Thanos" Austin felt his face turn pale, as much as he wanted to help he was reminded of the splitting pain in his head.

Austin pulled out a bottle of healing liquid from his inventory, but it proved to be no use, his use of Starfall had indeed contributed to the death of Hela, but it had also put him in a vulnerable position currently.

"Everyone, prepare for battle" Thor shouted as his body began to become surrounded with thunder, they all immediately rushed out of the room to the main area of the spaceship.

in a matter of seconds, a fight broke out between everyone on the ship as well as the Asgardians, Although Austin was drained, his physical abilities were more than enough to one-shot the chitauri that appeared in front of him, as the battle continued the ship began to become destroyed as time went on.

Brunnhilde and the other Asgardians prepared an escape pod near the side of the spaceship and urged the other Asgardians inside of the escape pod, seeing the swarm of chitauri, no matter how strong Austin and the rest were, the Asgardians would be injured.

boom!!

Austin threw out a punch and shattered the body of an approaching chitauri, with Austin's continuously probing mana sense, he could sense a powerful figure approaching from above the spaceship.

it was Thanos the mad titan.

"F*CK, Austin cursed inwardly, he had met this mad titan at the wrong time" Austin kept a low-key position on the battlefield on the ship as he looked for a way to escape.

Perhaps Thanos came here looking for someone else, no matter how strong Austin was, he wasn't in the right condition to fight Thanos, if anything he would prioritize his own life more than anyone else here.

the characters here had plot armor, on the other hand, didn't, he could die just like a regular human.

atop the spaceship, Thanos could be seen standing atop a small spaceship that approached the ship of the Asgardians, Thanos was a tall being with a completely purple body, his whole body was packed with tight muscles, and even his bald head carried veins in them.

"Loki" Thanos didn't bother with anyone else and locked his eyes on Loki who was hiding in the distance.

Thor couldn't do anything about Thanos approaching Loki, he was busy dealing with the horde of hundreds of Chitauri which continuously approached.

Loki had a look of panic on his face as he tried to flee immediately, but how could Thanos let him get away just like that?

boom!!

the mad titan jumped through the cracked metal of the spaceship and entered the main area where the battle was going on.

his arms were raised as his muscles bulged and he looked at Loki with an arrogant look.

"I gave you a chance, yet you betrayed me for these low lifeforms, your death is truly inevitable," Thanos said as he slowly walked towards Loki, no one else caught his eyes as he focused on Loki and slowly moved towards him.

---

"Thor, your brother is in deep trouble, he might have to die today" Austin appeared next to Thor who was surrounded by the chitauri, his lightning spasmed around the whole area and shattered each of them that dated to approach.

"what do you mean by that" Thor gazed at Austin from the side of his eye and asked in confusion, holding back his anger.

"that mother fucker right there isn't someone we can fight, he is probably even stronger than Hela and he has a strong grudge against your brother, what do you expect to do?" Austin replied with a matter-of-fact look while watching Thanos approach Loki who was cornered by chitauri.

Thor opened his mouth and was shocked but couldn't release the words in his mouth, after defeating the Hela, they had to fight someone who was on the same level as her.

we're such powerful people in such large numbers in the universe? what the fuck was going on.

"so what are we going to do," Thor asked with hurried breaths, he knew there was no way he could defeat Thanos according to Austin's assessment of the guy's power.

"Nothing, I'm too powerless to fight the guy right now, we can only escape for ourselves, I'll help the Asgardians make it to earth, you have to take another ship and get far away from here as possible," Austin said and immediately left, he didn't bother to change Thor's mind if he thought about helping his brother escape from Thanos's clutches.

Austin watched as Thanos forced the space stone away from Loki's hands before slowly killing him along with Heimdall who tried to defend Loki. 

Thanos held the Space stone in his hand with a grin, he then looked at the chitauri before saying.

"cleanup this place for me, I've accomplished my work here," Thanos said and then approached the exit out of the spaceship, he didn't care about anyone else on the ship, even so, he made sure to order his chitauri to sink the ship.

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

20