53: Taking over Sakaar
577 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The grandmaster released a sigh and decided to give up his fate, he was already struggling to deal with the rebellion, only an idiot wouldn't surrender to Austin in their current circumstances.

"I surrender," The grandmaster said before he raised his hands in the air, Even the guards behind him were shocked for a split second, but they also knew fairly well about the graveness of the current situation.

[Ding!

The grandmaster has been Added to your faction, along with his "10,788" remaining soldiers] 

The system said in Austin's mind after the Grandmaster surrendered.

Austin flinched before rereading the number.

"10,788? did this guy lose all his loyal soldiers to this rebellion?" Austin said as he looked at the grandmaster suspiciously.

But then he remembered that the city was still full of many rebellious soldiers which were roaming around and terrorizing the people and fighting the grandmaster's soldiers, as long as he killed a few and subdued the rest, he could gain a few thousand more soldiers.

Not to mention that this planet was considered a high-tech planet that was capable of traveling throughout space, and Austin was more than happy to take over. 

[Faction] 

Generals: Grandmaster

Members: 10,788 

Austin's faction screen was automatically updated, due to the grandmaster being the leader of the soldiers, he was automatically appointed as a general, but Austin could demote the guy anytime he wanted. 

"Good," Austin said before making the sword which was just inches away from the guy's neck disappear into thin air.

"Rally all your soldiers, and tell them to assemble here, we can slowly deal with the rebels with me at the forefront," Austin said with a glance at the grandmaster, he didn't even wait for the guy to answer.

swoosh!!

a sword randomly flew out and pierced through a Rebel who was planning on escaping through the crowd.

"I'll slowly kill every last one of you, those who surrender won't have to face that cruel fate," Austin said as he slowly walked up towards the Rebels, Causing them to step back in fear.

"So, let's start with you," Austin said and pointed at a random rebel, his sword waved again before the rebel was immediately killed.

The rebels began to panic before they immediately dropped their weapons and raised their hands, they had all surrendered.

"I know they tried to kill you, but they are my soldiers now, you got it?" Austin said as he looked at the grandmaster who was speaking amongst his soldiers to rally the rest.

"I got it, my lord," The grandmaster said with a bow, he didn't know why, but every time he spoke, he automatically felt like he had to be respectful to Austin.

Austin watched as the number of his soldiers increased by a few hundred more in the faction screen.

As there was a large crowd of Rebels here, the moment their leading leaders were killed, they had no point but to surrender in defeat.

Austin looked at the surrendered crowd of Rebels before saying. 

"all of you, pick up your weapons and join me in reclaiming this planet" with the help of Austin's Mana applied to his voice, his words reached all of the rebels.

in a matter of minutes the rebels all picked up their weapons and began to mix in with the grandmaster's army.

Under Austin's orders, the rest of the grandmaster's army all assembled in the area they were currently at, abandoning the city before slowly marching towards it.

As they approached the main of Sakaar, the grandmaster approached Austin before saying with some hesitation. 

"My lord, even with my number of soldiers, the rebels are larger in number, casually approaching the city will lead to many casualties on our side" 

Austin looked into the distance at the city which was chaotic, many civilians could even be seen trying to escape before being killed by rebels, of course, no one else could see this except for him due to his supernatural eyesight.

"It's alright, I'm here aren't I? you guys won't be fighting by yourselves," Austin said with a smile, he was confident in his abilities, a bunch of rebels wouldn't even be enough to raise him by 1 level if he killed them all.

----

As Austin approached the city, he had the soldiers barge in before helping the civilians who were being detained.

with the help of Austin who could appear anywhere within the city, the Rebels were slowly killed off till even their leaders were slowly dying.

Of course, Austin didn't forget to take over large crowds of rebels at a time to increase the number of soldiers he had.

in about an hour the whole city was cleaned up by Austin and his soldiers, as he subdued the rebels he immediately had them join his ranks and fight the other rebels.

After defeating the rebels, Austin had the grandmaster put some people in charge of killing some hidden rebels who had escaped after seeing the battle going on.

Austin had officially taken over the planet of sakaar, the high-tech spaceships, weapons, and warriors were at his command.

Austin even had the chained-up warriors who were strong and fit join his ranks, by the time he was done, the number of soldiers in his faction had reached a number of almost 50,000.

The rebels were in larger numbers than Austin thought, perhaps they were all under the Grandmaster's command before they all left.

even though he subdued over 50,000 soldiers, Austin knew he had also killed a great number of them. 

what surprised him,, even more was that, even after killing so many rebels, he hadn't even leveled up once, either he got almost a minuscule amount of exp from this or the rebels were too weak to be regarded as experience points by the system.

[Faction] 

Generals: Grandmaster

Members: 51,357

Austin looked at his faction and the members, As much as he wanted to replace the grandmaster as a general, he had to admit the guy was pretty good at commanding his soldiers, so Austin just left him in control for now.

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

17