Chapter 1: Not yet
131 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Not yet.” A voice resounded in my consciousness, as I struggle to open my eyes. I found myself in a white space, which seemed to stretch infinitely.

“You will not die. Not yet.”

“…Who are you?”

“I am the will of purgatory, between heaven and hell. Where everything and nothing exists. I am the administrator of the universe, the ruler of life and death. And so I ask you what do you want?.”

“What do I want? I want power. Unlimited power. Omnipotent power, so I can live as I want. So no one would dare to harm me in any way. So no one would dare to oppose me.”

“Hmmm? So that is what you would wish for? Well Unfortunately, that is impossible, at least for your current state.”

“However, I can do something for you. I will give you a new body, in a new world. That body will have no limits, so its up to you what you do with it.”

“But it comes with a price. That price is your happiness, your emotions and your humanity.”

“My emotions…. Will I have still have a will?”

“Yes.”

“Of course I accept.”

“No hesitation? No Thinking?”

“What is there to hesitate about? I can have infinite potential, I can reach greater heights than anyone. For what, for emotions that are nothing more than a burden and a weakness?”

“I see. Than from now on, you will carry the will of purgatory and your new name. Osborne.”

1