2.6
380 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the next chapter of this story on my Patreon!


2.6

A day had passed since the human Spectre’s arrival. And the human had yet to leave.

The cleaning staff had departed on Lady Benezia’s command. Her team of personal chefs, dismissed as well… along with most of the estate’s security team. Only Samara and a skeleton crew of sentinels remained.

They remained… and were forced to listen. To listen and bear witness to what the human brute had made of their beloved matriarch. Turned her into a moaning, wailing harlot.

Samara was shocked at the level of impropriety her mistress had shown in just one day. Engaging in loud, lewd bouts of sex with the Spectre all over her estate was something the former huntress had thought Benezia to be above. Not so, it seemed. The matriarch was all too willing to join with the human no matter the location. Benezia joined with him in the lounge, joined with him in the bathhouse, joined with him in the dining room, joined with him in her study. Anywhere she could, any chance she was given, Benezia would just join with him. It was like she couldn’t get enough.

There was near not a single room in the estate that Lady Benezia and Agent Montes hadn’t fucked in. They had made the rounds of the mansion in a matter of hours. Samara would have been impressed with their stamina had she not been aghast at the unseemly nature of their activities.

For this, Samara was relieved that Lady Benezia had dismissed so many of her followers for the duration of Montes’ visit. At least the loyal acolytes of House T’Soni weren’t around to witness their lady brought low, her beauty made to serve the shameless pleasure of such a vile man. Samara couldn’t bear the thought of her lady’s reputation being defiled in the eyes of so many.

Goddess, she could hardly bear Lady Benezia being defiled period.

The shrieks, the screams, the almost animal-like howls that echoed through the halls of the estate were insufferable. And Samara could do nothing but endure, going about her duties as a guardswoman like there was nothing amiss. Even worse, Montes’ influence over the matriarch was becoming more and more apparent. The odd pair didn’t even bother to lock doors behind them anymore. 

And now, with Lady Benezia’s bedchambers left wide open, Samara could not only hear their umpteenth sexual bout… she could see it. It was most unfortunate timing for the loyal guardswoman, taking up her shift outside the matriarch’s chambers, only to find the double doors left open enough for her to get an eyeful of her lady being set upon by the larger alien male. 

His tall, broad, hairy mass loomed over Lady Benezia’s smaller frame, hard, firm muscles enforcing their will, their lusts upon her soft blue curves. The sounds of his grunts and her desperate moans filled Samara’s ears, as did the slapping of flesh upon flesh. And her eyes? They were affronted with the vision of human savagery taking dominion over asari grace.

This was worse than the time at Montes’ apartment. Worse than the day before when all Samara had to do was listen. Now, Samara could see it all. The sight of her mistress being used by the towering beast of a man.

Samara was shocked, dismayed. But by the Goddess, she could not look away.


Below him was an ageless being. She was an alien, born on a world lightyears away from Earth, and her wisdom was matched only by her beauty.

Gabriel Montes was resting his cock on her face. 

The thick, veiny stalk of flesh that protruded from his groin was long enough to cover Benezia’s visage from forehead all the way down to her chin. It eclipsed her pretty, blue face, hiding away half of her exotic beauty. 

Swollen and flushed a dark, angry pink thanks to his hot, pumping blood, Montes’ manhood twitched slightly upon its unusual resting spot. 

Benezia breathed out through her nose, the warmth making the tool jerk even more. Montes gave a low, rumbling groan, letting the sensation thrum down his cock. He rolled his hips, pressing his pillar and stones further flush against the asari’s face. And Benezia did nothing to stop it, allowing the massive tool and those plump balls to smother her. She moaned softly, using her lips to caress his length as it dragged over her mouth.

Montes couldn’t help but admire his handiwork, looking upon his act of dominance and control with no small sense of pride. He still couldn’t get over it, the fact that he had a centuries-old asari matriarch acting as his personal whore. But what really stoked the fire in his heart was the look she gave him in turn.

Even with his manhood draped over half of her face, she stared back up at him. Blazing blue fire was held in that single visible eye, full not of seething anger or hatred for Montes. No, the human could see desire. Lust. The wise and honorable Lady Benezia craved more from him. He liked to think his natural musk was to thank for her new attitude. But it was more likely that she had always been like this and her entanglement with him had just given these feelings the chance to rise to the surface.

Either way, Montes was pleased with how well his gamble had paid off.

Benezia moaned again, pursing her soft lips to pepper the underside of his cock with kisses. Each one was just as soft and sweet as the last. And all the while, she gazed up at him with that one visible eye. A deep pool of burning blue, enthralling, captivating. It was like a Siren Song made into color, pulling Montes in.

The Spectre was amazed at how the matriarch could turn his crude, brutish act of chest-pounding and make it feel so… erotic. And with only a look and a few kisses!

Then Benezia began to lick his balls. Plump, hefty orbs they were and the asari urged them into the warmth of her mouth and her soft, agile tongue.

Montes let out a shaky breath, the feeling of Benezia’s tongue swirling around his sac sending a faint tremble through his body. It was a heavenly sensation, warm and wet pleasure glazing the pride of his bloodline.

“Damn, Nezzie…” He grunted, trying to keep balance as he stood above her on his knees. Montes smirked down at his alien lover, letting out a breathless chuckle. “You like the taste?”

He might have taunted her like so back at his apartment, but now it came as a genuine inquiry. He really wanted to know: was she enjoying this? Because it sure as hell felt like it.

Benezia sucked in a small gasp as she slurped away from Montes’ plump nuts. She breathed out and the feeling of her hot breath on his glistening scrotum had the human Spectre groaning again.

“It wouldn’t matter if I didn’t.” She told him in a voice that was smooth as silk. Benezia was always lovely to listen to, Montes found, whether she was speaking or screaming. “You know I am bound to serve you, Agent Montes.”

Montes shifted slightly on his knees, moving his cock so that it no longer obstructed Benezia’s face, resting now against the side of her head. The shaft still pressed into her cheek and the thick cockhead prodded her some inches above the temple, but now she could look up at him with both eyes.

“That’s not a real answer.” Montes groused, though the smirk remained on his face. His cock continued to throb in line with his heartbeat, twitching against Benezia’s cheek. The asari seemed unbothered, not breaking eye contact with the human straddling her chest. Montes continued. “The oath compels you to do what I say. So I’m telling you to answer my questions truthfully.”

The asari matriarch gave Montes a long, unwavering stare. Those blue eyes that a moment before had been simmering with desire for him, for his body, were now unreadable. As a Spectre, Montes had become quite apt at reading people. But right then, Lady Benezia had become an enigma. Her feelings, her desires, they were hidden away by the shroud of eerie calm that covered Benezia’s face.

Finally, Benezia did as Montes commanded. She answered his question. But not with words.

A faint but racy smile curled at the matriarch’s lips. Then she parted them and her tongue, wet with spit, snaked out to flatten against the shaft of Montes’ cock. Starting near the base, she dragged her tongue slowly, so agonizingly slowly, up the length of the human’s manhood, leaving a glossy sheen upon the taut skin. 

Benezia had to tilt her head back to reach the tip, drawing her tongue up, up, up Montes’ shaft until she tasted the thick, swollen head. She swirled her tongue around it, polishing the cockhead with quick, refined skill. Montes enjoyed the show, a small, pleased grunt rumbling in his chest. When Benezia was satisfied that her point had been made, the head of the human’s prick was glistening, coated with a nice helping of the matriarch’s saliva. 

Benezia let out a small, satisfied hum, pressing her lips directly to the tip of the thick phallus. She gave it a long, deep smooch. When she finally pulled away - with a loud and showy MUAH - she let her head fall back onto the bed and Montes could see that the flames of desire had returned to her eyes.

Beyond the divine sensations that bathed his cock - and the churning he felt in his balls - Montes remained clear enough of mind to register the asari’s words. She spoke again in that regal voice, smooth as silk.

“You are an acquired taste, Montes.”

A halfway compliment was still a compliment. He would take it.

Montes huffed out a short laugh, reaching down to stroke himself. His hand slid easily along the shaft thanks to Benezia’s efforts leaving his skin so slick. A few pumps he made, right beside Benezia’s pretty face.

“And you acquired it?” He drew his hand back, awaiting her answer.

“I have.”

Montes let the answer settle in his mind. Two simple words that played over and over. Two simple words but they were not at all easy to say. At least, not for Benezia. Montes knew just how big of a step the alien woman had taken just then. He knew how much ground she had conceded to him with that brief utterance.

“I knew you’d come around.” Montes spoke most confidently, lifting himself some inches just to plop his pillar and stones right back upon Benezia’s flawless, blue face.

The matriarch let out a small “oh!” of surprise but otherwise didn’t struggle or resist. The fat dick and balls were back to smothering the asari well and good.

“You like the smell, too?” Montes growled, his voice low and breathless. His blood was up, simmering in his veins. Benezia wanted him? Then he was going to give her every bit of him.

The asari beneath him tilted her head up, pressing her face flush against his manhood. She moaned, but not soft or dainty like before. This moan was deep, passionate, reverberating deep in her chest. She inhaled deeply, taking in a big whiff of the human’s most potent scent. Right from his cock and balls.

When she was done, she let out a long, shuddering sigh.

“Your odor… is quite strong, Agent Montes.” Benezia spoke, her voice holding a slight tremble. She was almost whimpering. “I can’t get enough of it. Bastard.

The human felt his chest swell with pride… and his prick swell with lust. He was as hard as could be, his length swollen fat and flushed an angry red.

This was one more victory in a long line of them. And Montes knew just how to celebrate.

“I have to admit, Nezzie… the feeling is very mutual. I can’t get enough of your body. Especially those tits.

He lifted himself off of her, no longer straddling her chest. For a moment, Montes drank in the sight of Lady Benezia’s naked body. He knew he could enjoy her in bed for the next thousand years and never once tire of the perfection that graced his eyes. Her ample bosom, her flat, soft tummy, the curves of her hips, her plump rear, her long, elegant legs, all offered with a coating of healthy, rich blue.

Montes walked on his knees, coming around to set himself upon Benezia again. This time however, he straddled her torso right above the belly - but just beneath her big, milky tits. And his long, thick cock had settled nicely between them. His manhood found a home in that wonderful valley, flanked on both sides by a perfect mound capped with a dark blue nipple. They stared up at him like a second pair of eyes, enthralling the human male.

“That is a lovely sight. God damn.” Montes breathed out, looking upon his new position with a measure of reverence. How many men dreamed of something exactly like this, he wondered. A big human cock stuffed between big asari tits. Matriarch tits. 

I might be sainted by the Alliance for this. 

He bucked his hips then, giving a short, firm thrust into the valley between Benezia’s breasts. The asari gave a small huff in shock, but otherwise didn’t complain. Montes smirked down at her. 

“Do you asari know anything about titfucking?”

Benezia turned her eyes from the cock between her tits to the man who put it there. The asari didn’t look shocked, angered, or scandalized. Not like she did back at his apartment or even the day before. She wore an almost amused expression, drawing her hands up to rest upon Montes’ bare thighs. Her touch was warm and gentle, adding to the pleasure the human already felt. The flames of desire flickered in her eyes, but there was something else as well. Montes could see a sliver of giddiness. Girlish excitement. This wasn’t merely arousing for the matriarch, he discovered. This was turning her on!

The matriarch gave a fluttering laugh.

“My people invented the titfuck, you barbarian.”

Montes thought of making a smartass comment about how that made perfect sense considering the reputation of her people. But he chose to keep his mouth shut instead. Why ruin a perfect moment?

With her hands, Benezia pushed her breasts together, enveloping most of Montes’ cock. Her slender fingers sank into the soft flesh as she did so. Warmth and softness closed in around his manhood, smothering it in delights that most men would only dream of. It was a wonderful vision offered to him then, Benezia’s bright blue eyes gazing up at him with a dreamy expression upon her queenly face.

The human felt a spike of pride, his ego swelling with the knowledge that not even Benezia’s ample bosom could completely engulf his prick. He was large enough that the head and some inches poked out above her breasts, with enough reach to touch the underside of her chin.

“Oh, yeah.” Montes growled, reaching up to grab the back frame of Benezia’s bed for some leverage. He loomed over the matriarch, but with his dick nestled snugly between her breasts every little move stroked the shaft. He set his wild, hungry eyes upon Benezia. “Press ‘em together. That’s it. Fuck.

Benezia obeyed, pushing her big, blue tits even closer together, tightening the crevice around the occupying shaft. Bountiful blue flesh, smooth and milky, came together crashing waves, attempting to drown the human beast in their depths. A punishment the human was all too happy to accept, taking on the asari flood with burning zeal.

“Yes.” Benezia breathed out, desperate. “Fuck them.

Montes didn’t need to be told.

He bucked his hips then, a short thrust. His thighs impacted the underswells of the asari’s breasts, sending a visible quake through those massive blue globes. The sight had Montes’ blood running hot - but the feeling of those tits around his cock had it boiling

His cockhead jutted forward, prodding over Benezia’s chin to glide atop her lips - then back over them as his thrust swung back. Benezia sighed, caressing the tip with her lips and tongue as it passed over her mouth. Montes grunted, low and beast-like.

With a snarl, the human began to thrust harder. Again and again. Each time his thighs would collide with Benezia’s bosom, firm muscle slapping into soft flesh, making them quake and jiggle so deliciously. But again, the beauty of the sight could not compare to the heavenly sensation that bathed his cock. He quickened the pace, thrusting faster.

Montes fucked Benezia’s tits, punching his prodigious length into the deep valley between those wonderful, alien teats. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the bedchamber, the lewd, carnal sounds echoing almost as loud as the moans and grunts that spilled from their lips. 

Benezia’s lips in particular were made especially busy during Montes’ romp with her chest. Each thrust sent his cockhead slapping upon her chin, or her lips, or her cheeks. So swollen and thick with lust he was that each strike left a smear of precum that had been leaking from the tip. Benezia lapped up the offerings hungrily - whenever she wasn’t lashing her tongue against the prodding cockhead, at least.

Montes groaned, letting the pleasure wash over him. It came from both within and without, blooming hot in his gut, roiling in his balls, but also pouring over his shaft. The sounds of Benezia’s desperate desire, her little hums, oos, and ahs, they slithered into his ears, stoking the fire within him, urging him forward, closer and closer to the edge of bliss. The woman’s tits were heavenly around his cock. He had to let her know somehow.

“Never… seen… a better… pair… than yours… Nezzie…” He praised the most gifted matriarch between urgent thrusts. His words might have been crass, but they were honest, sincere. The Lady Benezia was a woman without peer. That was why he had to have her. “God damn!

“I’ve never had a male… more blessed than you.” Benezia admitted in turn, letting out a small gasp as his thrusting cockhead came up and struck her on the lips. She gave the ugly, swollen thing a quick smooch as it went. She had changed her hold on her breasts, linking her fingers and instead using her arms to hold her bosom tighter together. This hid her dark nipples away from view, but the snug fit around Montes’ cock more than made up for that. His cockhead came up to Benezia’s lips again and she lashed her tongue against the tip. As the cock drew back, Benezia watched it go with glazed eyes. “My breasts can’t even cover the whole thing! And you tell me you haven’t had gene mods?”

Montes managed a toothy grin. He gave a tired laugh.

“I’ve taken some gene mods for the Alliance, yeah. But this dick right here is all-natural human meat, sweetheart.”

Montes set out to prove it. Gathering his strength, the human breathed in… and started to fuck the matriarch’s big, blue tits. 

His body worked in short, fast thrusts, relentlessly punching forward to slap against Benezia’s breasts. The asari cried out in surprise, but her hold on her chest did not break. She kept those perfect globes pressed firmly together for the human’s pleasure, giving him a soft, slick, tightness to enjoy. The spit and saliva she lathered onto his cock with her tongue, along with the precum constantly leaking from the tip, allowed the human’s cock to glide easily through the tight crevice. Allowed him to fuck.

“Merciful goddess!” Benezia cried, the cockhead prodding her lips and chin again and again and again, faster and faster. Her voice wavered, like she was once more scandalized by the human’s crude barbarity. It only drove Montes to go faster.

Big, perfect blue tits quaked and wobbled under the assault of Montes’ cock. It was beyond beautiful to witness, almost a religious experience for the man’s fiery spirit. The tightness, the slickness, the heat, the fact that he was doing this to a matriarch, it all fed the inferno within Montes. His whole body felt aflame, nerves, veins, blood, bones and all. Edging closer and closer to eruption.

“I’m close!” He snarled down at Benezia. She’d done a good job, he decided. He would offer her the privilege of choice. “You want it on your tits? On your face?”

Benezia whined excitedly, a far cry from her attitude just the day before.

“In my mouth!” She cried out. She almost sounded joyous. “I want it in my mouth!”

Montes obliged her. The asari released her hold on her breasts, allowing them to fall back and fan out upon her chest. The human ignored it, drawing his cock free from the delightful place between them. Benezia lifted herself, propping up on her elbows, and parted her plump lips. 

Montes set his fat, throbbing prick upon her waiting tongue. Benezia did the rest. She drew him into her mouth with fervor, moaning around him. Montes felt a tremble in his legs as the asari’s tongue bathed him in warmth and spit. Using a free hand, she stroked the length of him that she hadn’t taken in her mouth. Then she began to suck.

“Damn, Nezzie…” Montes breathed out, reaching forth to gently caress the matriarch’s head-tendrils. His eyes met hers and he offered a tired, teasing smile. “You should swear oaths to me more often.”


Samara’s belly was twisting inside her. She didn’t know whether it was because she wanted to vomit or because of… something else. The guardswoman didn’t allow herself to dwell on that.

Instead, she found her mind laser-focused on the human’s words. One in particular.

Oath.

It rang in her head like a bell. Over and over. Even as Samara looked on in morbid fascination as her mistress serviced the human brute with her mouth and tongue, that word was there, bold and unmoving.

Oath.

It didn’t make sense. But at the same time, it made complete sense.

The Lady Benezia mouthed the human Spectre’s massive cock, slurping and sucking with fervor Samara had rarely seen. The matriarch seemed so willing, so desperate to taste the human’s seed. And taste it she did, as a moment later Montes released the unmistakable bellow of a male brought to ecstasy.

Samara remained stone-faced, but fought down a scandalized gasp. Montes tossed his head back and released his seed… right into Lady Benezia’s waiting mouth. Just as the matriarch had asked of him.

In all her years of loyal service, Samara had never known Benezia to be a woman of such proclivities. Such a wise, respected asari would never deign to debase herself for a man’s pleasure, especially not a human’s. And yet that was what Samara had just witnessed. 

But what she had heard was even worse. The implication was… unsettling.

Lady Benezia T’Soni had sworn an oath of servitude to this man, Gabriel Montes. A human Spectre.

But how had he convinced her to do such a thing? Why had Benezia agreed in the first place?

As she watched her beloved Lady Benezia greedily drink down the thick, sticky seed straight from the human’s cock, Samara found herself gaining a firm sense of resolve. She was the head of the T’Soni household guard. Over a century of loyal service. It was her duty to protect Lady Benezia. Whatever it took, that was what Samara was going to do. 

And Agent Montes was not going to stop her.

END PART TWO

6