3.3
242 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the next chapter of this story on my Patreon!


3.3

As Samara came face to face with the one-eyed beast sprouting forth from Montes’ groin, she wondered how she could have failed Lady Benezia so spectacularly. She had come here to cut this human brute down to size, to free her mistress from the man’s filthy, perverted influence, only to end up on her knees before him. 

Like a pet… his newest plaything…

Samara’s belly twisted at the thought. Or perhaps her insides were turning because of the smell. Montes’ manhood was a large, fat, ugly thing, a thick shaft of swollen flesh extending out towards Samara’s face - damn near prodding against her lips. Already the fat cockhead was leaking, the tip slick with a tiny bead of clear fluid. His scent, his odor was thick and heavy in Samara’s nostrils. It made her head spin, making the asari want to gag. She leaned back to get some space, resting her buttocks on her heels, but Montes only urged his cock closer in turn.

The asari glared up at the human Spectre, the towering wall of muscle that loomed triumphantly over her. Even stripped of his clothes, Montes seemed indomitable - the smirk on his stupid face was so arrogant, so assured, as if he knew things were always going to go his way.

Samara wanted to flare up her biotics and rend the man limb from limb… but the Osa’Omasi oath was sacred. It was binding. And her unwavering conviction in those sacred oaths became Samara’s only source of comfort when the man reached out and grabbed her head… and forced his big, fat cock into her mouth.

The shaft slid over her tongue and for Samara the taste was salty and heavily bitter - but not putrid like she expected. This was only a small respite, however. The asari’s stomach still turned in disgust at her own humiliation.

Montes forced himself deeper into her mouth and Samara could only groan around his invading shaft. He was not gentle, his big hands holding her roughly by her tendrils as he worked himself into her gullet. The huntress remained kneeling, her hands clenched into tight fists. With her lips opened wide, stretching around the man’s cock, Samara found her mind split by the sensation - one part of her trying not to gag or otherwise moan in disgust, and another part keeping her anger in check.

She could not break her oath. She had to endure. Even if it meant submitting to this beast.

Then there came the sound of the man’s voice. Rumbling and gravelly, like krogan ryncol poured over stones. 

“That’s it… that’s nice… suck it.

Saliva began to build in her mouth, slathering the man’s shaft as he slid it back and forth between her lips. Some of it began to spill out and dribble down her chin, turning the violation of Samara’s mouth into something much more wet and sloppy - and allowing Montes to work himself faster and easier. His pace quickly increased, with Samara gurgling as his cockhead punched deeper into the back of her throat.

It was not pleasant. The discomfort combined with the shame made the asari’s eyes well up with tears. The flavor was even saltier now as the taste of Montes’ cock mingled with that of his precum - Samara shivered as she tasted it leaking onto her tongue. Even worse was that his scent had only grown more potent, feeling like a thick musk clouding her nostrils. Samara shuddered, moaning around the fat prick that wasn’t even halfway stuffed into her mouth.

His pleasured grunts fueled the anger she felt deep inside, her frothing rage. But it also fed into her humiliation. Samara’s cheeks were hot, flushed with embarrassment, streamed with tears. Montes’ voice only made that feeling worse.

“Fuck… such a sweet mouth on you… nice, soft lips… talented tongue…” The man muttered under labored breaths, urging his manhood into Samara’s mouth with steady but feverish thrusts.

Samara moaned in rage, trembling from the sheer emotional toll. But that only made Montes moan in turn, the vibrations from her mouth pleasing his fat cock. 

His praise shamed her. Even worse, it reminded the asari of a time centuries ago - the period of her life before she set on the path of the huntress. Back during her wild years, her scandalous youth as an eager and spirited maiden. Years of lewd and sordid escapades, dancing and stripping in seedy bars, fucking men and women of ill-repute. 

Samara remembered getting used just like she was now, grabbed and fucked and slapped around like she was some cheap whore. And rising from the abyss of the dark recesses of her mind came the most nauseating memory of them all - the fact that Samara had once liked it.

The thought turned Samara’s insides… and stoked a warmth in her belly as well.

Montes offered a small mercy, cradling Samara’s head with only one hand now. But he continued to work his hips, thrusting his cock between her saliva-slick lips. His shaft shot to the back of her throat, a spear of hard, swollen flesh that made her gag with each punch into her gullet.

GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK!

Ugh… shit. That’s fucking good. God…” Samara peered up to see Montes let his head tilt back. She couldn’t see his face, but she could only imagine the look of ecstasy marking his hard, scruffy features. He was a brute, a monster, and Samara was bringing him pleasure with her mouth, her lips and tongue. The thought made her fume. But all she could do was clench her fists and endure. Montes gave a deep sigh, mercifully slowing the pace of his thrusts for a moment. “I love your mouth. You’re a damn natural, Samara.”

His words provoked another angry groan to rise from Samara’s throat - and once more the sound sent pleasing trembles through the man’s cock. Samara could feel him throb against her tongue, as well as the warm trickle of precum that splashed into the back of her mouth. Her body reacted before she could think, immediately swallowing down the sticky fluid. The heat in her belly only grew from there.

Above her Montes laughed between his grunts, the pace of his thrusts growing faster. He took hold of her head with both hands again, a tight grip upon her tendrils, and forced his cock deeper. 

Samara gagged as the thick shaft slid into her throat - the asari could only whine, struggling to breathe through only her nose. Tears welled up again, blurring her vision, trickling down her warm cheeks. Montes began to fuck her face, punching his cock into her open throat. 

Samara choked upon him, the damnable fat length that pummeled her mouth and throat. Spittle welled up inside, dribbling past her lips, down her chin and dripping onto her heaving tits. Cold flecks of own violation raining down on her nude, vulnerable body. 

The asari struggled to handle the man’s brutish assault, her hands rising to clasp at his firm, muscled thighs, to try and steady herself. Her nails dug into his skin, a vain attempt at revenge. But it did nothing to temper Montes’ savage lust. He grunted like an animal, fucking her throat in beastly rhythm.

A shameful sight she must have made then, Samara knew. But all she could do was endure. 

Even worse was just how big he was - human males measured up well enough against their counterparts among the other galactic races, but Montes was simply enormous. Samara had only over met krogan were better endowed than the Spectre ravaging her mouth. And as he stuffed his manhood further into her throat, she felt a minor sense of astonishment that she could take so much of him!

Perhaps he is right… maybe I am a natural…

“Use your tongue.” Montes urged.

Samara hated herself for it, but she obeyed. She began lashing her tongue up against the underside of his shaft, sliding the wet organ against him to the best of her ability. The taste of his flesh deepened, settling firmly upon her tongue. Samara let out a defeated moan, feeling the flavor glide down her throat and into her belly - right alongside his precum.

“Good girl.” The man groaned, softening his grip on her head. He brushed his thumb along one of her tendrils in what Samara could only take as mock affection. It made her whole body shudder. Then he tipped her head back slightly so that he could stare down into her eyes. “I’m liking the obedience. I’d say you pass inspection.”

With a grunt, the Spectre slowly began to draw his length from Samara’s lips. The asari gagged as she felt his massive tool slide from her throat, over her tongue, and out past her wet lips. Cool air rushed in as the defeated huntress sucked in desperate, ragged breaths. 

She fell forward, catching herself upon the human’s firm thighs, hacking and retching out the saliva and phlegm that his cock had kept packed in her mouth. 

A bitter groan poured from her throat as she spat out a wad of drool right onto his feet - it was the only way she could think of to show any measure of defiance. But even still, she could not enjoy it. Her throat ached and her chest burned. And the human had gotten his brutish delight in violating her mouth.

“Goddess…” Samara gasped, her trembling only calming somewhat.

Then she felt Montes grabbing her by one arm, easily lifting her up onto her feet. Breathless and still disoriented, Samara didn’t have the strength to stop him - and with the oath she had sworn, she couldn’t resist at all. Stumbling on shaky legs, the asari let herself be led on by her human master. Through blurry eyes, she saw that he had brought her to a bedroom - his bedroom.

Samara’s stomach dropped. She didn’t dare think about what the man was going to do to her - nor did she pay any mind to the warmth in her lower belly that hadn’t quite faded away. She didn’t acknowledge the buzz that carried across her bare skin. She didn’t think about the way his taste lingered on her lips and tongue - or about how she continued to swallow it down.

Montes shoved her forward onto his bed - Samara let herself fall onto the sheets, finding a small comfort in the softness. Then she felt his hands upon her again, groping as they slid up her thighs to play with her buttocks.

“God, your ass is perfect.” She heard Montes mutter. He chuckled as he felt her up, and Samara’s cheeks burned hot again as she could do nothing but allow her own molestation. Her gut twisted and turned as his thick fingers played upon her soft, vulnerable flesh. He spread her apart then and Samara let out a tiny gasp as she felt cool air upon her most intimate anatomy. “Hope you don’t mind if I sample the goods.”

Samara seethed in silence… until she jumped, gasping in shock as Montes spat directly between her spread cheeks. Cool wetness slithered down between her buttocks, dribbling down over her tight hole. It was… beyond indignity. 

The asari looked back at the man, skewering him with a blistering glare. But there was nothing she could do to wipe that infuriating look of triumph off of his face. Montes looked like a man in complete control… because that’s what he was. She couldn’t challenge him. She had sworn to service him. And as her eyes lowered to his long, thick cock - the ugly, beastly thing twitching with need - she knew he would hold her to that.

The fire of her spirit died down once more, lowering to a simmering rage. In silence, she resigned herself to her new role - and dreaded the looming trial of having to take the man’s considerable cock. Gripping the sheets in preparation, Samara took a deep breath. Even through the haze of humiliation, the asari found some calm. She was a huntress, she reminded herself. This human may have beaten her… but he would never break her.

“Let’s see if you can handle me as well as your mistress…” Montes growled.

He began to work his fingers between her buttocks, smearing her puckered hole with his saliva. Samara flinched, her body retreating from his touch on reflex. She let out a shuddering sigh, the coiling in her gut growing intense.

“Stop talking… and fucking get it over with.”

The words had come out slurred and tired… and more impatient than angry. Samara chose not to dwell on that, instead awaiting punishment for talking back. She expected a harsh slap to her buttocks, or one of his hands forcing her head down into the mattress. But a punishment never came. Instead, Montes laughed. Then he spat on her asshole again.

She felt him climb up onto the bed right behind her, his weight causing the mattress to creak and groan beneath them. And she too felt his manhood, his thick meat coming to rest upon the curve of her ass, settling between the soft swells. 

“Well…” Montes started, grinding his hips into Samara’s plump rear-end. “If you’re so eager…”


Just like Benezia, Samara the Huntress felt divine around his cock. So warm and tight - even tighter than the matriarch had been! Though aside from the saliva coating his shaft and what he spit onto her puckered hole, Montes wasn’t using lubricant on her. But that was part of Samara’s punishment. She needed to learn quickly just who was in charge now. And there was no better way to teach her than to dominate her so completely.

Montes released a low grunt, his whole body tense as his cock sank another inch between the asari’s plump, blue cheeks. He watched as it went in, agonizingly slow - for Samara. He could see the woman trembling, squirming on the mattress, fingers clawing at his bedsheets, unable to resist or fight back as her ass was claimed, violated by the human’s long, fat cock. He could hear her labored breaths, the low hiss passing through her clenched teeth. It was music, as lovely as it was twisted. Feeding into the wicked delight, the triumph that he felt welling up in his chest. 

A potent sense of conquest threw a dark, primal haze over his mind. Samara was a strong woman, a powerful woman, capable of ripping him to shreds with her biotics. And now he had her in his bed, fucking her deep in her lovely, blue ass.

Another inch his shaft sank inside her, swallowed up between those juicy cheeks. Samara let out a shaky gasp, while Montes groaned in pleasure. She still hadn’t taken the whole of him, some inches at the base of his cock remaining - but what Montes was able to stuff inside her felt so completely engulfed in the tightness, the blissful heat of the asari’s most intimate hole. The sensation was driving him mad. The thrill of taking her like this, marking her so savagely… it set his heart ablaze with dark fire. 

Just like with Lady Benezia, Gabriel Montes felt like a god.

And with that surge of vigor came the urge to fuck. So he did.

Letting out a low grunt, baring his teeth, Montes began to work his hips. Her ass gripped tight to his cock, squeezing the shaft as it retreated from her. Then he surged forward, sinking his fat tool even deeper into her ass. 

Samara went still beneath him, releasing a ragged moan as the air was pushed from her lungs. He could feel her tense up, her ass tightening around his cock. So tight and so divine. His prick throbbed in return, defiance against its suffocation.

Unh! Fuck!” Samara choked out, the words muffled as she pressed her face into the sheets.

Montes huffed, a pleasurable tremble rolling up from his balls and into his gut - then spreading to the rest of his body. Delectable heat coursed through his veins. 

It was a struggle to work his cock back and forth, but the sensation of sliding himself between Samara’s cheeks was well worth it. The tightness, the warmth, it had touched something deep inside Montes - something dark and primal. An urge that could only be sated through carnal conquest. The same urge he felt when he had Benezia in his arms.

Samara would know what it meant to be his woman.

His pace slowly quickened, his hips, his body moving with purpose. With vigor. There was but one desire in Gabriel Montes’ mind right then - to ruin this asari bitch, to make her his completely.

Soon enough, he was fucking her. The pace of his thrusts steadily rose to a rhythm that had Samara whining and mewling so pathetically, so beautifully. Montes savored the sweet sounds pouring from her lips, basking in the sublime sensations that caressed the length of his dick. He fucked hard into her ass, finding a wicked delight in the loud clap of his waist against her plump, juicy buttocks.

“Oh, God… Your ass… I fucking love your ass…” Montes growled, slurring his words like a drunk. He was, in a way. Drunk on asari, on the high of violating, conquering such a lovely creature.

Sweat dripped from his brow, the tiny beads splashing down upon the sensual lines of Samara’s back. He sank his cock deep between her blue cheeks, all the way down to the root. Completely stuffed up the huntress’ tight ass. The asari seized up beneath him, a choked cry breaking from her lips. The sound of complete and utter defeat. Montes felt a stirring in his gut, one that sent his blood boiling hot. 

His cock throbbed again, an agonizing, splendid feeling. Montes knew he was a monster. Normal men didn’t feel what he felt. He loved the control, the conquest. He felt joy in the violation of this woman. It was exquisite, almost as good as the fucking itself.

But nothing was better than when the women showed some spirit. Even now, flat on her belly, with Montes’ fat dick shoved all the way up her poor asari ass, Samara had enough nerve to spit out a defiant taunt.

“Is… that… all… you’ve got?” She turned her head, hissing back at him through grit teeth. Montes could see her eyes burning with anger… and a glimmer of something else. It was faint, but enough to make the human smirk.

The challenge was clear and it spoke to something primal within Montes’ soul. It drove him to renew his efforts, to work his cock harder and faster into the asari pinned beneath him. She gasped, her eyes going wide as he speared her as deep as he could… but the defiance never quite flickered out. 

Good, Montes thought. Victory is sweeter when they’re not completely broken.

As the human Spectre continued to punch his cock into the asari’s tight ass, he took her by the back of the neck, forcing her head down against the mattress. She glared back up at him with one furious eye, what he could see of her elegant, sculpted face twisted into a pained sneer. Every time his cock sunk deep inside, she flinched… and a tiny bit of her fury turned into something equally heated.

Montes knew then that he would win. Eventually, this asari would be begging for his cock. And that sort of victory was better than any drug.

But until then, the human would simply enjoy the tightness of her ass around his cock… and the sound of his balls slapping against her perky, blue cheeks.


Samara buried her face into the bed again, using a pillow to muffle her wild shrieks. She wouldn’t give the human barbarian the pleasure of seeing her come so undone. But she could do nothing about him taking his pleasure with her ass.

It was a test of her endurance, her iron will, to have her ass brutalized by this man. Every thrust, every punch deep into her insides, each came like a shock to her body - a bolt of lightning to her nerves. Every thrust lit her body on fire, every inch of her burning with pure sensation.

It hurt… but there was also a growing heat in the pit of her belly. Samara couldn’t ignore it now. The feeling disgusted her.

The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the bedroom, quick, feverish, savage thrusts from the man above making her buttocks clap in a sordid rhythm. It was a twisted symphony of sex, brutish as their fucking was.

Montes’ heated words only added to the depravity.

“Yeah, take it!” He snarled above her. Samara could feel his sweat drip down onto her back, mingling with her own. “Take that cock! Take it deep! Fuck!

Samara didn’t make any biting retort - she only had the strength to let out a long, wavering moan. A sound of pain, discomfort, defeat… but also one of pleasure. The heat blooming in her belly shamed her. She wasn’t a huntress. She was a maiden again, once more that carefree whore dancer who loved to get used, slapped around, and fucked.

Montes fucked her even faster, each deep ram into her bowels forcing another moan, another weak squeal from her lips. 

Pathetic. So pathetic.

Her body chose to betray her then. The heat, the feeling of being so full, so stuffed full of cock… it was like a red hot ember falling into rolling waves of fuel. Her whole body lit up, swallowed and consumed by the flames of passion. Samara screamed, wailed until there was nothing more her throat could give.

She felt Montes follow her over that edge, descending with her into that lewd abyss. His cock throbbed in her ass, pulsing into a thickness that threatened to split her apart. That drew another broken shriek from her lips, making her claw at the sheets in aimless desperation. Then came the molten heat of his seed, pouring, shooting into her depths. Rope after rope of scalding hot cum painted her insides with the man’s vile, savage offering. 

Her defeat and humiliation was complete… and their bond was solidified. Sanctified.

Samara weakly moaned, her eyelids suddenly as heavy as Montes’ looming mass. The warmth, the pleasure, she felt it pool inside her, soothing the aches away. Then she felt the man’s lips on the back of her neck, peppering her hot, damp skin with shockingly gentle kisses. His voice was at her ear, his warm breath feeling nice and welcome. Samara whined pitifully. She wanted to hate it.

“Christ… that was good.” Montes pressed a soft peck to the edge of her ear. Then another one on her neck, this time lingering. Samara squirmed beneath him… but not to escape. Her body betrayed her yet again, seeking more of the man’s warmth, finding primal delight in the firmness of his musculature. “It’s like you asari were made to get fucked.”

He gave a tired laugh then, the sound rumbling into Samara’s ear. It was a taunt, such as Montes gave. But Samara heard little of the bite his words once had. His voice had grown somewhat softer. Almost… affectionate.

Even when fading, the pleasure brought out by his violation of her body kept seeping in, pouring deep into her bones. But the fear of her new reality remained, cold and heavy in her heart.

Montes’ words continued to ring in her head, echoing over and over.

And as Samara felt the lingering ecstasy pulse through her veins, she realized to her great dread that the human bastard may very well be right.

END PART THREE

5