4.1
262 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the next chapter of this story on my Patreon!


4.1

Montes could think of worse ways for a man to be put on his back. In fact, he’d even go as far as to call his position quite enviable. With a beautiful asari planted on his lap, his cock buried deep in her slick, warm cunt, rocking her hips hard and fast… from his spot beneath her, Montes was afforded quite the view.

Big blue breasts swinging right in his face. Every pitch and rock of Benezia’s body sent them heaving to and fro, the deep valley between them closing in on itself, soft flesh colliding in mesmerizing, carnal art. 

Oh, and the sounds she was making… the rough, desperate moans and shrieks spilling from her lips, they set a fire in Montes’ gut, making his blood boil and his bones ache. 

She was fucking herself on his fat cock, driving herself down onto him, working her hips and forcing him as deep as her body would allow. Her hands were planted firmly upon his naked chest, her nails marking his skin with raw, pink lines. 

Faster, faster, faster, the Lady Benezia worked her body, hips rocking back and forth at a blistering pace. It was to the point that even Montes was impressed. And there was no small amount of personal pride - he had been the one to free this side of Benezia.

All it took to set loose her wild side was a little blackmail and an oath of sexual servitude…

The asari sank down onto him, her plump buttocks plopping down onto his thighs hard. Montes grunted, a deep tremble rolling through his body. His cock twitched inside her, enveloped by her cunt, so deliciously warm and tight. Benezia's hands clawed at his chest as she brought herself face to face with her captor, her human master. Her face was flushed dark blue, her eyes wild and furious with desire. Seeing her brought to such madness only fueled the heat inside Montes. His own hands gripped her by her hips, fingers sinking roughly into her soft flesh, holding her tight as their bodies crashed together.

Then Benezia was screaming. An ear-splitting wail sent towards the ceiling of his bedroom as the asari tossed her head back in ecstasy. 

The Matriarch came and came hard. And with her womanhood unleashing its spasms upon his cock, Montes followed her over the edge soon after. By the end, the Spectre was seeing stars.

It took a long moment before Montes had regained enough of his senses to be able to speak. He took in several deep breaths, enjoying the echoes of ecstasy that ghosted through his body. Beside him, Benezia looked to be doing much the same - Montes found himself quite interested in the way her chest rose and fell. 

Chuckling, he reached out and drew a hand over the asari’s bare belly. Her skin was so soft, so smooth, Montes felt another surge of hunger deep within, fighting up through his exhaustion.

“Damn, Nezzie.” Montes sighed, letting his head fall back onto a pillow. “My apartment walls are soundproof and I think you still woke the neighbors.”

Benezia stirred beside him, humming. It was a sweet, lovely sound. She twisted her body to face him, rolling onto her side. Montes couldn’t help but admire the way such a simple movement made clear the softness of her magnificent body.

“Asari are taught that their pleasure is nothing to be ashamed of. Why hide it with modesty?” Benezia answered in a faint, tired voice. She reached out to touch Montes in turn, tracing the welting lines she had made upon the man’s chest. “And you perform quite well for a barbarian. It’s only right that others should know of your talents.”

Montes felt another spike of pride then. Not just at Benezia’s praise, but at the nature of their relationship now. It was only a couple months ago that she was spitting fury and hatred towards him for his blackmail and for forcing her to swear servitude to him. Now, she reserved such spice only for the bedroom.

“Quite a few women already do.” Montes answered with a grin. It was a boast… but also a statement of fact. One he was equally proud of.

Benezia snorted. Shifting again, she drew herself closer to Montes, throwing one of her legs over his. Her hand continued to play upon his naked chest, idly tracing invisible figures upon the broad, firm muscle.

“I’m not surprised. A lecher like you had probably fucked his way through half of the Citadel.”

“Only the pretty half.” Montes rumbled. Benezia snuggled closer… and he curled his thick arm around her back. “Asari especially - but you already knew that.”

Benezia gave a soft, thoughtful hum. She let her head rest upon his chest.

“I suppose I’ve become… intimately familiar with your desires.”

Silence settled over them - no sound but that of their steady breathing. For a long moment, the two simply enjoyed the quiet and the warmth of the other’s presence. Briefly, Montes felt the desire to press a small kiss to the top of Benezia’s head… but in the end, for a reason he did not know, the man refrained. He contented himself with simply holding the woman close, a primal urge deep within satisfied with having such a lovely creature in his arms.

The leg she had thrown over his began to slowly rise, her thigh brushing up against his manhood. Their last ending had been the fourth of the evening and it had left him limp - and thoroughly drained. But even now, after so many rounds of fierce lovemaking, Benezia still found a way to stir something up inside him. His cock twitched at her touch… and began to swell with blood once more.

“You know…” Montes started, breaking the silence. “It’s true what the boys in the Alliance say about the asari. There ain’t nothing better than blue.”

Benezia let out a tired laugh - and Montes enjoyed the way her body quaked against his. She lifted her head to cast her eyes upon him, her brows creased in curiosity.

“Is that right?”

“It’s what they say. Can’t really call them wrong. I can’t get enough of you…” A smirk spread across his face… along with a sense of wickedness he couldn’t fight back. “The Consort… Councilor Tevos… Samara…”

Benezia went still in his arms. Montes let the word hang in the air, awaiting whatever came next.

A moment passed and Montes remained alive and not a red smear on his bedroom wall. Slowly, Benezia rose from his chest, sitting up on the bed. She stared down at the human with wide, stunned eyes.

“You and Samara…?” The words came slow, calm, almost without emotion. But Montes still caught the faintest touch of shock. Outrage, on the other hand, he couldn’t sense at all - much to his own surprise.

Montes gave a simple nod. Benezia recoiled a tiny bit, blinking. He watched her brow furrow - but more in confusion than anger. Another moment of quiet settled between them, with Benezia seemingly trying to decide on what to say. She met Montes’ eyes again, swallowing.

“When did that happen?” She asked - though there was a hint of something demanding in her tone.

“Last week.” Montes answered bluntly. He grunted, lifting himself onto his elbows, shifting on the bed so that he leaned against the headboard. “She found out about our little arrangement and confronted me here in my home.”

Benezia closed her eyes, groaning.

“Oh, Goddess… I… What happened? Did she attack you?”

“Relax. Nothing happened. Aside from me fucking her, of course.” Montes gave a laugh, but Benezia averted his eyes. He thought he caught a small blush creeping across her cheeks. “She won’t be a problem for us going forward. I made her swear the same oath you did.”

That made Benezia turn to face him again. Once more, the matriarch looked stunned… and incredulous too. The asari shook her head in disbelief.

“Samara trained for over a century to be a huntress. She was conditioned to be absolutely loyal to House T’Soni. To me.

Montes gave a simple shrug. His smirk grew, unable to not enjoy the shock on Benezia’s face.

“Yeah, well… now she’s loyal to me too.”


“Hold on, someone’s coming out…”

Miranda Lawson turned her attention away from her omni-tool, putting her eyes back on the apartment complex across the street. From her cozy spot seated outside the salarian-ran cafe, she had a perfect view of the building’s entrance - able to note and mark down every tenant and visitor who came and went.

And right there, strutting out of the apartment lobby wearing clothes worth more than an entire year’s rent, was CEO and matriarch Lady Benezia T’Soni. Of course, the asari made an attempt to conceal her identity - a scarf, some designer shades, even some face paint - but Miranda had already committed the woman’s visage to memory. She would never mistake the matriarch for anyone else. Even in disguise, the asari cut a stunning figure.

It was her. And she was coming out of Spectre Gabriel Montes’ apartment - just as the tip had said.

Miranda didn’t know whether to be stunned or impressed. She’d read the man’s file so many times that she probably knew the man better than he knew himself. Gabriel Montes was tall, incredibly built, even handsome - but she just never imagined him as the sort Lady Benezia would fancy. And yet there the matriarch was, departing the man’s residence - days after her arrival.

Miranda was no detective, but surely the two didn’t spend all that time having a friendly chat.

With a small huff of shock, the operative brought up her omni-tool.

“So the rumors are true…” She muttered. “I thought this… affair was a load of rubbish.”

Our informants are trustworthy, Operative Lawson.” Came her employer’s smooth, confident voice. Through the open line, she heard the man take a drag from his cigarette. “And they know better than to bring me baseless gossip.

“Now that we have confirmation of their connection, what’s our next step? Blackmail? A dalliance like this could damage Lady Benezia’s professional reputation if it’s made public.” Miranda remained seated, watching as Lady Benezia strutted down the walkway, now suddenly flanked by two other asari. Commandos, judging from the tight leather suits they wore. The famed T’Soni household bodyguards. Surely, they would make approaching the matriarch difficult. 

Miranda’s eyes followed the asari until they were out of sight. She heard the Illusive Man take another long drag of his cigarette.

We’re not going to focus on the matriarch.” He finally answered.

Miranda’s eyes flashed down towards her omni-tool, her brow furrowing.

“Are you certain?”

I’m positive. We want the Spectre. Agent Gabriel Montes.

Miranda pursed her lips, considering her employer’s words. She glanced back towards the high-rise apartment building across the street. It wasn’t quite suitable for a wealthy CEO like Lady Benezia, but definitely more than what a government agent could afford. Unless, of course, that agent had some valuable connections.

“Are you thinking about recruiting him?” The Operative asked, though she already knew the answer.

Having a Spectre within our ranks would be invaluable.

Miranda could understand the appeal that the Illusive Man saw in Gabriel Montes. A highly skilled soldier, trained in infiltration and black ops wet work, but cut his teeth on intense combat - with plenty of experience both groundside and in space. Highly decorated and still in his prime - and a Spectre, to boot! With all the avenues and opportunities such a position provided…

Yes, Miranda could see it. Getting Montes on their side would be a great benefit to Cerberus.

However, there was also the matter of the man’s… proclivities.

“Montes has a reputation for sleeping with asari.” Miranda found herself frowning, bitterness on her lips as she spoke. Though she kept an even tone, the woman felt a flash of distaste… one that lingered as her mind went to thoughts of Matriarch Benezia and her effortless beauty. “A man with such xenophilic tendencies might not be so open to Cerberus.”

Sexual preferences aside, everything we know about Agent Montes paints him as a patriot. The man fought the batarians on Mindoir and Torfan. He knows the score. And now we know that he has connections with very powerful alien figures. We can use that.

If we convince him to join us.”

Perhaps you can use your skills of persuasion.

Miranda bit her tongue. She took her eyes from Montes’ apartment and gave her omni-tool a long, cool stare.

“What are you asking me to do exactly?” She asked, her voice taking on the eerie calm of a frozen lake.

Whatever you need to, Operative Lawson.

The Illusive Man closed the channel and Miranda’s omni-tool blinked off. Leaving her with nothing but her thoughts… and what could only be a mission of seduction.

Miranda took in a deep breath, a hopeless attempt to settle her now wild nerves. But that was her inner torment. On the outside, she remained as calm as could be. Years of Cerberus training had taught her to control her body language. Cerberus had taught her many things, forging her into the woman she was today. She owed them everything. So if that meant using her beauty and charm…

She glanced towards the apartment again - just in time to see the man in question exiting the front lobby.

Gabriel Montes, in the flesh, cutting a towering, imposing figure even in the crowded street with turians and krogan. If nothing else, the man kept himself in incredible shape. There were certainly worse marks for a woman to seduce.

Miranda again breathed in deep, filling her lungs with cool, calming air. This time her nerves did settle. She kept her sharp gaze locked on Montes, watching the man move through the crowd, committing every detail to memory. His confident, powerful strut, the sure body language, the effortless exudation of strength. 

Yes, there were much worse marks to seduce.

But that thought was quickly interrupted. Miranda watched as Montes slowed to a stop on the walkway. There was another woman there, speaking to him. Miranda hadn’t even caught her. 

She was a fellow human. Judging from the uniform, she was Alliance military. And Gabriel Montes looked very interested in what she had to say…


“Gabriel Montes?”

It was rare for someone to recognize Montes - if he had a known face, he wasn’t doing his job right. Even rarer if it happened when he was in his civvies. So hearing his own name put the man on edge. But when he turned and saw that it was a woman, he relaxed a little. He couldn’t help it. Pretty ladies always put him in a better mood.

The woman was Alliance - and cut a stunning figure in her form fitting dress blues. Montes drew his eyes up her long legs, taking a little time before finally reaching her face. Her dark brown hair was long, but worn in a high, tight bun. All the better for Montes to appreciate her pretty face. 

She had a prominent nose and full lips, a more homegrown sort of beauty compared to Benezia or Samara’s statuesque features. She had a darker complexion than Montes, tanned rather than pale, and her eyes were dark as well, but also warm and inviting. Not even the Alliance professionalism could hide it away.

She was a Lieutenant and she was headed right his way. Her heels - god, Montes loved those dress shoes - clicked as she approached. Her posture was perfect, ramrod straight. She stood tall… but still only came up to his shoulders. Montes fought to keep the smirk off his face. She gave a sharp, crisp salute. He returned it.

“Can I help you, Lieutenant…?”

“Williams.” She answered, her feminine voice becoming harder, stronger. “Lt. Ashley Williams, sir. Alliance Intelligence. If you have the time, I’d like to discuss some of the people you’ve been… networking with.”

This time, Montes allowed a grin to tug at his lips. The day was getting more interesting by the second.

3