Chapter 2 – A Couple Time Skips
523 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It'd been one month since Daichi had been kicked out of his family house, if one were to ask Daichi how he had been doing he'd say great. How couldn't he be after all, his life had been upturned in one of the harshest ways possible, his parents no longer loved him, and his only company was an 18 year old girl who while fun and nice was kind of weird. 

So yeah, Daichi was great . . . Ok, he wasn't that great, he would frequently cry from out of nowhere, he constantly asked Amanda for his mommy and daddy, and his health was taking a hit from lack of appetite. Apart from that however he was excelling in certain aspects, his schooling was going great, and Amanda had introduced him to something called anime which he really liked. 

" Daichi? "

The young boy was brought out of his reverie by Amanda calling for him. 

He yelled out. " I'm on the cliff. "

About a minute after he said that Amanda came out from the woods behind him, her face was squinted slightly out of worry. 

" Daichi! How many times have I told you not to come to the cliff alone? "

" I don't know, a bunch. "

Amanda sighed at Daichi's attitude, he usually acted as a nice and sweet kid, but sometimes he could be so rude. 

" Come on Daichi, let's go back home. " 

" But I was thinking ominously! "

" Stop whining, it's unbecoming of you. " After saying that Amanda walked back into the woods in the direction of the house. 

Daichi huffed and followed after the blond girl into the woods. 

' Can't a guy brood? God. '


Once back in the house Amanda got to cleaning and organizing. Honestly, she doesn't really have much to do as a maid because Daichi was a clean and well ordered child. Most of her maid duties involved tidying up Daichi's school work and washing his clothes and their dishes. Most of their food is ordered, though she had been contemplating learning how to cook. 

While Amanda was preoccupied with her cleaning Daichi decided to finish the homework his teachers gave him. As Daichi was only four years old the homework wasn't to difficult, however, since the teachers were making the homework to be geared perfectly towards Daichi it did make him have to think hard in order to get everything correct.

Andreas's homework is the easiest for Daichi to complete, all he has to do is translate a few Japanese paragraphs into English. Once he completes that Daichi then has to do the reverse and translate a few English paragraphs into Japanese. Honestly, Daichi already has a pretty good grasp of the English language because his mother had been teaching it to him since he could start talking.

Kaito's homework was fairly basic, mostly addition and subtraction, most of them listed as word problems to add a slight bit more difficulty. Kaito, to challenge Daichi more makes him first get an answer using mental math and then Daichi has to physically write the problems out to see if he got the answer wrong and then how to correct it. 

Yuno's homework is probably the one that Daichi enjoys most. Basically, Yuno will tell Daichi about an important point in history, Japanese or from some other area in the world. On the sheets of homework Yuno will have multiple questions related to the event that Daichi will then have to answer in detail. Daichi loves reading about areas from all over the world, plus Yuno was the only person who didn't teach Daichi as some sensitive child. The other teachers and Amanda were very light when disciplining Daichi, Yuno however laid it out for him straight, she wasn't afraid of telling him where he went wrong and how to fix. 

" So Amanda, how goes your recent manga drawing? "

" Pretty good, I have finished some character concepts for my manga. I can't wait to turn this project into the professor, I think she'll be really impressed! "

" And why won't you let me see any of your drawings again? "

Amanda blushed and had a flashback to her giggling over her drawing desk while sketching some nude men. 

" Because, you're to young. "

" Is this like those times when mommy and daddy would go to their room to play adult games I wasn't allowed to play? "

Uhhhhhh, ummm . . . Shouldn't you be doing your homework? Hurry up with that. "

Daichi looked at her for a couple seconds, before smirking and getting back to his homework. What Amanda didn't know was that Daichi knew that she wrote naked people, he also knew that "adult games" meant sex. He'd read about sex through a roundabout process when he was doing some homework for Yuno. Apparently there are a bunch of sex festivals all around the world.


It's been about six months since Daichi had been kicked out of his parent's life, and if you asked anybody they'd agree that he was doing well. According to his teachers he was one of the smartest students they'd ever taught, he'd basically mastered English so Andreas had been teaching him how to write professionally in both languages. Kaito had already moved him onto multiplication and division while Yuno was demanding more and more detail in his research. There was also the fact that Amanda and he had been learning cooking, his main job was reading the recipes to her, but he was still really proud of himself. 

Unfortunately however, despite how happy he was with all of his achievements he was equally as disappointed in himself for not being able to discover anything about his quirk. He had tried dozens of exercises to activate his quirk. According to bed time stories from his mom she mentioned that when she awakened her quirk she had been watching a children's cartoon and ended up perfectly memorizing the martial arts of one of the characters in the show . . . He really loved that story cause she ended up using that character's fighting abilities a dozen years later when she was fighting a tough villain. Point of the story is, Daichi had tried doing the same thing she had done and watching a fighting show, unfortunately he was unable to awaken his quirk through that method. So he moved onto the method his father had used. Daichi had tried his hardest to imagine him duplicating an item, he ended up giving himself a headache from how hard he was concentrating. 

After that Daichi tried a dozen other methods he'd found online for activating his quirk, he'd even tried perfectly memorizing the chemical makeup of an item and seeing if that'd work, obviously it didn't. Many of the methods he'd tried were developed by old quacks who wanted a little fame . . . He totally didn't quack like a duck instead of talking for 12 hours straight to make sure he didn't have a duck quirk. 

Daichi who had been once again brooding on the edge of the cliff over looking the ocean was once again interrupted by the yell of Amanda.

" Andrew‽ Where are you‽ "1 In case any of you forgot Daichi's full name is ' Daichi Andrew Shinrin '. Don't be surprised if characters refer to him as either Andrew or Daichi.

Daichi dispassionately yelled in answer.  " I'm here. " 

Less than a minute later the young, buxom, blond came out of the woods with an amused look on her face. 

" Brooding again Mr.Broody? "

" . . . Shouldn't you be drawing naked guys? "

Amanda's face turned a bright red as though she'd gotten slapped, after all, it's not every day a four year old so bluntly talks about perverted topics. 

Amanda hadn't changed a lot over the six months, the most noticeable change was that she'd gained a few pounds as a result of not being able to get out much. While she was in America she would frequently go out with her friends, however, since moving to Japan her only contacts were Daichi, Andreas, Kaito, and Yuno. On top of that, her course work was very time consuming and required her to be sitting most of the time. Apart from her weight, she had let her hair grow out some on the recommendation of Daichi who told her that her hair was beautiful and he thought it'd look really pretty when grown out. 

Daichi himself had grown a little over an inch in height, and he had surprisingly lost weight. The weight loss was mainly from the quirk awakening methods, more than one of the methods involved exercise including running, yoga, swimming, jogging, yoga in a tree, holding breath underwater, yoga underwater, yoga on a tree underwater . . . A lot of yoga. 

" Didn't I tell you to stop talking about that, you're too young. "

" Apparently I'm not to young for you to stop drawing it all. Tsk tsk, corrupting the mind of a young child Amanda, what would the teachers think? "

I'll show you corrupting. " Amanda whispered under her breath, unfortunately for her Daichi just barely caught what she said. 

" Wow Amanda, is that an offer for sex? I mean, if you're down then I'm down. I'd been thinking of asking for awhile but I didn't think you'd go for it. "

Poor Amanda didn't know what to do when Daichi started acting like a perverted preteen so she just ran off back to the house while leaving a laughing young boy on the cliff. 2 I'm sure many of you are thinking that Daichi's actions are unrealistic for his age. I would like to mention that his attitude and some knowledge is a result of his quirk. When I reveal his quirk, which will probably be next chapter, I will explain his actions and knowledge.


Once Daichi was back in the house Amanda was locked up in her room either writing something for her manga or she was playing on her phone. When she came to Japan she left her phone in America for various reasons, so for about a month she was absolutely miserable about having no way of accessing the internet while she was in her and Daichi's home. Daichi realizing how miserable that would be went ahead and ordered her a top of the line phone and laptop so she could do had something other than schoolwork to do in her downtime. 

The young boy seeing that he was alone decided to get a start on dinner. He decided on an easy American Burger recipe, the patties he had were pre-made do all he had to do was grind up some spices on to the patties. While he had been doing that he had a skillet preheating on the oven. It took only a few minutes for him to start cooking, as the sizzling was picking up Amanda burst out of her room with a worried look on her face. 

" ANDREW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING‽ "

" I'm cooking dinner, obviously. " 

Amanda walked up to Daichi, picked him up and carried him to a chair, after switching the oven off.

" Daichi, do you know how hurt you could've gotten. What if you had slipped, that grease could of fallen all over you. " 

" So? " 

Amanda's eyes widened and before Daichi knew what happened he was bent over her knee and she was spanking him. Not particularly hard, but it was enough to surprise Daichi who started to tear up a little from the pain. Amanda only spanked Daichi four times, but that was enough to make him tear up. Once she was done Amanda wrapped Daichi in a big ol' hug squeezing his head to her breasts, Daichi reciprocated the hug and though his hands didn't reach all the way around her they tried to.

Eventually the young boy had settled down enough to be coherent and ask questions. 

" W-Why did you hit m-me? I-It really hurt. "

" Daichi, you need to learn that your actions have consequences. Do you know how sad I would be if you got hurt or even killed‽ What about Yuno, Kaito, and Andreas? Do you know how sad we would be? "

" NO YOU WOULDN'T! I know my parents pay you to stay with me. "

" Daichi . . . Can I try to explain something to you? Please? "

Daichi who was still being held to Amanda's lap and chest huffed and grudgingly said. " Fine. "

" Andrew, when one becomes an adult they suddenly gain a bunch of responsibilities, we have to worry about a lot of different things; school, friends, family, work. Sometimes people do things they hate to do just so they can make a living to do the things they do want to do. Other times people get paid to do something the absolutely love. I happen to be one of the later. Daichi I love spending time with you . . . Do I get paid for it? Yes. However, if I didn't get paid to be your maid, I wouldn't be able to spend as much time with you. I would have to get another job that I actually hate, and regularly go to college instead of being able to do the online classes like I do now. . . Do you get what I'm saying Andrew? "

Daichi sniffled a little and nodded his head. In response Amanda kissed his head and rubbed his back. Daichi was happy, experiencing a type of comfort he hadn't felt in half a year . . . A few minutes later he started to giggle slightly. Amanda who was still hugging him asked him " what's so funny? " amusedly.

" It's just your boobies are really soft. "

Poor Amanda had never looked so red. 

 


Authors Note - So I'm sure you guys are catching on that Daichi is quite a bit more mature and knowledgeable than your average four year old. This is actually a result of his quirk, which I left a small obscure hint to somewhere in this chapter . . . While I was writing this I remembered what I named the novel and realized that his quirk is a lot easier to guess, though I would still be surprised if any of you guessed it. 

Anyway, his quirk should be introduced and explained next chapter. 

10