Chapter 7: Crimson Fortress
313 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

According to the information Sol heard from David, Azurion City was located somewhere in the northern part of Aegis Kingdom, but as of where exactly, David doesn’t know because he never had the chance to go there since it’s too dangerous. After all, Azurion City was a place filled with demons, so it makes sense that many players don’t dare to go there.

At the moment, Sol was traveling north just as David told him to. You may ask, how does Sol know which way was north, south, east, or west? Well, to be exact Sol doesn’t know, but he remembered David pointing in this direction so he just followed it.

A week passed and suddenly, Sol saw something ahead of him, it appeared to be a massive fortress, the Crimson Fortress to be exact. Speaking of the devil, it seemed Sol was about to meet the 7 demon leaders soon.

Meanwhile, inside the Crimson Fortress, in Ingrid’s room, a group of assassins arrived. And the moment Ingrid turned around to face them, they immediately got down on their knees to pay respect to their master.

“Get up, and tell me what’s the problem?” Ingrid asked them.

They then proceeded to explain the situation and not long later:

“I see. Who would’ve thought that idiot willingly came to us,” Ingrid smirked evilly, “Looks like things are going to get interesting from now on.”

In short, they told Ingrid that Sol was nearby outside the fortress.

“Master, would you like us to get rid of him right now?”

“Get rid of him?” Ingrid laughed out loud, “Seriously, do you guys have brains? If I can’t kill him, what makes you think you guys can?”

Seeing Ingrid was pissed off due to asking stupid questions, the assassins immediately shivered in fear and shut their mouths.

“Anyway, just leave him alone for now and continue to observe and report to me.”

“Yes, master!”

Just like that, the conversation was over and the assassins left the room.

Outside of the Crimson Fortress, at the front gate, when the 12 demon guards saw Sol was approaching from a distance, they were surprised and confused. They had thought maybe one of their human slaves had escaped and came back.

“Eh? Did one of our slaves escape?”

“No idea. Also, he looks too healthy to be a slave, so I don’t think so.”

“Hmm. If it’s not a slave, then it’s probably one of those leftover humans from the war who hid in the forest.”

Since those demon guards can’t leave their duty, they had to inform other demon soldiers to go and capture Sol.

Not long later, Sol was surrounded by a bunch of demon soldiers.

“Boy, you look lost. Are you sure you are here by yourself? It’s not too late to tell us where the others are hiding, you know.”

“Hehe! That’s right! If you tell us where the other humans are hiding, we might spare your life.”

“There’s no others, it’s just me alone.” [Sol]

“Hey, kid! Stop lying! We’re not here to fool around. Either you tell us where they are or you’ll regret what we’re about to do to you.”

“Sure whatever, I’ll tell you.”

Sol was too lazy to argue, so he just lied and pretended to comply with them.

“Good! Good! Now all that left is you need is to guide us to where they’re and after that, you’re free to go—”

Before one of the demon soldiers could finish his sentence, Sol interrupted him and said, “No problem. But before that, can you guys tell me how to get to Azurion City? Because I think I’m lost."

Sol wanted to know the accurate way to get to Azurion City. Because the information he got from David about heading north wasn’t reliable enough, and he might get lost along the way too.

“Azurion city? Why do you wanna go here? Do you even realize how dangerous Azurion city is for humans?”

“I know, but that’s where I can find Odeus the demon general, right?”

Hearing that, the demons suddenly started laughing out loud because they found it kind of ridiculous and hilarious.

“Hahaha! You want to meet with our supreme lord?! Are you out of your mind?!”

“Bahahahaha!!!”

“Hahahaha!!!”

Eventually, after a while, the demons finally stopped laughing.

“That was a good one! Man, this is my first time seeing a human so stupid in my life.”

“Hahaha! Well, at least he knows how to joke, so I give him some credit for that.”

“What a moron, he doesn't even know what kind of a situation he’s in and yet he still wants to meet our supreme lord? Heck, even an eight year old kid knows what danger is, but this dude is not even aware of the current danger he’s in.”

“Don’t get deceived guys, who knows he might be hiding his power.”

“Hiding his power? That’s impossible, he doesn’t even have the aura of a Diamond-Rank player.”

After a short while, the demon captain clapped and said, “Alright, time is up! Now show us the way of where the other humans are hiding.”

Sol sighed out loud. He wasn’t in the mood for a long fight and he also knew these demons wouldn’t leave him alone either, so his only option right now is to fight his way out.

With this, Sol showed his middle finger to the demons and said, “Hey trash! Get out of my way now or die!”

Hearing that, the demon captain sighed in disappointment, “You want to fight us all? Come on now, I’m sure you can do better than that, just tell us where the others are hiding and you will be spared.”

“That’s right, it’s not an achievement to kill someone with an IQ of an insect, so stop wasting our time and tell us where the other humans are hiding already.”

At first, Sol wasn’t in the mood to fight, but after hearing one of the demons called him a retard, he changed his mind.

It was at this moment, Sol started making cracking noises with his knuckle, showing that he was ready for a fight.

Seeing that, the demon captain could only sighed at Sol’s decision.

“Oh well, capture him and bring him to the slave camp now!” The demon captain said to his men.

“Yes, boss!”

A few hours later…

At least more than 50+ demons were killed by Sol, leaving only the demon captain and a few demon soldiers left. And they could be seen begging for their lives at the moment.

“Nooo! Don’t come closer! Spare me!”

“Y-You Monster! Get away from me!”

***

At this time, the 12 demon guards had just finished lunch and were on their way back to duty. Eventually, they arrived at the front gate and continued their shift, this was when they saw a bunch of dead demon soldiers and that shocked them.

“What the hell is this shit?!”

“Holy shit, what the fuck is going on?!”

“My god! What in the world just happened!?!”

“Quick! Report this matter to the masters now!”

About 50 meters away, after killing everyone, Sol’s next target now is to raid the Crimson Fortress.

“What a wealthy fortress, I’m sure I’ll be able to taste a lot of delicious food inside there. Hehe, you demons better pray for your lives as I’m coming for all of you.”

Believe it or not, Sol loves eating. He’s actually a foodie.

His goal right now is to raid the Crimson Fortress and of course, to take control and make those demons serve him delicious food every single day. 

Furthermore, once he gained control of the fortress, he could also get more information from the demons regarding Azurion City whereabouts or best case scenario, he could just make those demons guide him all the way to Azurion City.

8