Chapter 8: Six Demon Leaders
260 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Among the 12 demon guards, 4 of them had left the front gate in order to report the issue to the higher ups.

Meanwhile, when the 8 demon guards saw Sol was approaching closer and closer, they couldn’t help but were terrified for their lives. After all, compared to normal demon soldiers, they are a lot weaker, by at least one rank lower.

Seeing the 8 demon guards, 4 at the ground and 4 at the top of the gate, Sol waved at them and smiled.

“Yo! Tell your boss or whoever is in charge, tell them that I’ll be raiding and making this fortress mine! Hahaha!”

“What did he just say?!”

“Did he just say that he wants to raid our fortress?!”

“What a maniac! Is he out of his mind?!”

“Why are you guys panicking? You think he can raid our fortress alone? I mean, we might not be able to stop him, but do you even realize how powerful our masters are?”

“You’re right! Our masters are many times stronger than us, so it shouldn’t be a problem for them to get rid of this guy easily.”

Hearing that, the demon guards calmed down and smirked evilly.

“What an idiot! He’s just seeking death at this point.”

“Hehe! He will regret it once our masters arrive.”

The size of the Crimson Fortress was massive, so vast to the point it could even be called a small city. Inside the Crimson Fortress, there are at least 5,000 to 10,000 demons living in it easily, including the 7 demon leaders.

Not long later…

The 6 demon leaders arrived at the front gate and met up with Sol. As for Ingrid, one of the 7 demon leaders, she chose not to participate, instead she decided to watch the battle from afar.

‘Well, this is going to be thrilling to watch.’ Ingrid thought while standing at the top of the fortress tower to have a better view. Unlike humans, the demon eyes are superior and could see much further than a human eye can, so despite being quite far away, Ingrid could still see Sol clearly.

Behind Ingrid, were her assassins, and they too stood along with her to watch and enjoy the battle that was about to start between Sol and the 6 demon leaders.

***

“You’re saying this kid is the one who killed all these demon soldiers by himself?” One of the demon leaders asked.

“That’s right, master.” One of the demon guards responded.

“Wait a minute… If you look closely, don’t you think this boy matches the description of what Ingrid told us?” said Mangus, one of the 7 demon leaders.

“Hmm, you’re right,” Valor said, “Now that I watch closely, he does have black hair and red eyes, exactly what Ingrid had described to us.”

“So this is the boy who Barus lost his life to, huh?” said Pluton, one of the 7 demon leaders.

“No matter how I see it, there’s nothing really special about this boy at all. I mean, I don’t feel any powerful aura emitting from him, if anything, I could sense that he’s at most Bronze-Rank level.” said Viktor, one of the 7 demon leaders.

“Idiot! There’s no way a Bronze-Rank player could kill that many demon soldiers alone, he’s obviously higher level than that. My guess is that he must be hiding his true power.” [Darius] 

“In any case, we shouldn’t look down on this boy since there are still many things we don't know about him. If I were you guys, I would still keep my guard up just in case. You know, better be safe than sorry. Besides that, even Ingrid couldn’t kill this boy, that alone says a lot.” [Dracona]

“So who will go first?” [Pluton]

“Definitely not me, for sure.” [Darius]

“Anyone…? No one?” [Mangus]

“What a bunch of pussies you guys are. Since no one is willing to go first, I’ll do it then.” [Valor]

With that said, Valor slowly walked toward the front and eventually arrived where Sol was standing, roughly two meters apart from each other.

Valor was a giant warrior, standing at least 8 feet tall, and extremely muscular. One look was enough to make many people terrified of him.

“Boy, what's your name?” [Valor]

“I’m Sol, just your ordinary guy trying to live a peaceful life.”

“Ordinary, my ass! You just killed my friend Barus, you bastard!”

“Barus? Who’s that? Sorry, I don’t quite remember who I killed.”

“You son of a bitch! How dare you forget who you killed!”

“Hey man, all of you demons look alike, so how the hell do you expect me to remember? And by the way, don’t call me a boy, I'm way older than you think.”

“All demons look alike?! Are you fucking blind?! Look behind me, you see those soldiers over there.”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“You think they all look the same? Literally each of them have different builts, some are tall, some are short, some are more muscular and so on. Don’t tell me you can’t even differentiate the difference?”

“Of course I could tell the difference, I was only being sarcastic. Can’t believe you’re so dumb to not notice that.”

“Did you just call me dumb?! You stupid brat! How dare you speak so rudely to someone who’s older than you, you wanna die?! Did your parents not teach you how to respect your elders?!”

“You motherfucker! Didn’t I tell you not to call me a brat or a boy?! If anything, I might even be older than you for all you know.” Sol was annoyed.

“Oh, really? I’m 455 years old, what about you? Looking at your face, I bet you are at most in your early 20s, or somewhere around there.”

“Bitch! I’m 10,021 years old! And that’s older than you by 9566 years!”

“10,021 years old?! Hahaha! Very funny! You expect me to believe such a lie?! Listen kid! There’s no way you’re 10,021 years old, because no humans can live that long unless you are a demon like me.”

“Whatever bro. You don’t even know what I’ve been through in the Tutorial World, so you don’t know shit.”

“Tutorial World??? What the hell are you even talking about?”

“Nevermind, are we going to fight or not? Or are we just going to keep talking?”

“Hmph! I don’t know how you kill Barus, I bet you just got lucky for sure. You probably killed him when he let his guard down or something. However, I’m different, I’m not stupid like Barus, I won’t let my guard down so easily.”

“Cool story, bro. Now, are we fighting or not?”

“Sure, let’s get started then,” Valor said, “Ah, don’t worry, you see those guys behind me?”

“What about it?”

“It will be a 1 vs 1 between us, so they won’t get involved with our fight.”

“Well, it doesn’t matter to me. I’m okay with anything.”

Whether fighting all the demons at once or 1 vs 1, it didn’t matter to Sol because the outcome is still going to be the same anyway.

“My point is, I’m not a pussy like you who killed Barus during the time when he let his guard down! Unlike you, I fight fair and square, that’s why I didn’t ask those guys behind me to gang up on you! Do you get it now, you idiot! Fight like a man! No cheating!” [Valor]

“Huh? You keep saying Barus let his guard down, but how’s that my fault? I didn’t ask him to let his guard down, he did it himself.”

“Fair enough, but still it’s not cool to attack someone when they let their guard down! Because you have to win fair and square! So it’s best to let your opponent know first if you’re going to attack, do you understand?!”

“Okay, okay! I get it, so stop yelling already, gosh.”

‘My god, what’s up with this guy? He’s 455 years old and yet still acts like a kid. He called me a kid, but he’s actually an actual kid himself. Seriously, what a weirdo.’ [Sol]

7