Chapter 31: End Of Odeus
152 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that night, in the dining room, Sol was eating dinner with the 11 Demon Knights, and to his surprise, Odeus joined as well. Since they agreed to fight tomorrow, therefore Odeus didn’t attack them. In short, it was a peaceful dinner time.

Although it was peaceful, it only applied to Sol and Odeus, not the 11 Demon Knights. If anything, the 11 Demon Knights ate their dinner in terror even though Odeus didn’t do anything to them.

“What are you guys looking at, bitch?!” Odeus scolded the Demon Knights.

“Oh, nothing! Sorry to disturb you!” a Demon Knight said in a shivering voice.

“Grr! Just wait till tomorrow! After I kill this kid, you dog traitors are next!”

Odeus was impatient and couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come.

‘These demons sure love to call me kid, huh?’ Sol thought to himself.

It’s annoying to be called a kid, but Sol was starting to get used to it. He had accepted the fact that the demons would never see him as an adult, let alone even saying his name.

The next day…

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

“Woohoo!!! Hurray! Fight, gogogo!!!”

“Yeeeehaaaa!!!”

The spectators were excited for the match to start.

Looking at Odeus, Sol said, “I have to say you got really lucky yesterday.”

“Lucky? What nonsense are you spouting about?”

“Nothing. You will understand once your luck runs out.”

“Hmph! We’ll see about that!”

Round two begins.

“Round two! Start!!!” Casper the referee announced.

The moment the match started, Odeus charged at Sol. During this time, Odeus used a new type of attack that he planned all night yesterday called ‘Mind’ attack.

“Ha! I bet you didn’t see this coming!” Odeus’s mind entered Sol’s mind, and without mercy, he began corrupting Sol’s mind.

‘If I can’t kill you from the outside, then I’ll kill you starting from the inside!’ Odeus thought to himself.

Inside Sol’s mind, Odeus saw nothing except for a massive Black Dragon with fierce Red eyes, and the size of the dragon looked to be about the size of a Godzilla.

‘What the hell?! A mighty dragon?! H-How could a mere human have such a powerful inner mind?!’ Odeus was terrified.

Knowing things had gotten bad, without hesitation, Odeus tried to leave Sol’s mind and escape. Unfortunately, he wasn’t fast enough and was caught by the powerful mighty dragon.

‘You think you can leave easily after entering here?!!’ Sol wasn’t planning to let Odeus go easily.

Odeus was crushed to death in the world of mind. And when Odeus’s mind finally returned back to his body, he suffered a side effect which caused him to cough out blood as well as a massive headache.

“Kuuuughh!!!”

Seeing what happened, the crowds were confused.

“What the hell just happened?!”

“Yeah, what’s happening?!”

“Why is Lord Odeus coughing out blood?! Is he okay?!”

Odeus was almost knocked out, but thankfully, he regained focus and barely recovered.

“You monster…!” Odeus was shocked and couldn’t believe he lost so quickly in a mind battle.

“Monster? Not sure if you’re cussing me or not, but I’ll take it as a compliment.” [Sol]

Although Odeus had recovered, but it wasn’t 100%, it might take a while to fully regain his peak mental state.

Looking at the pain on Odeus’s face, Sol could tell Odeus was still suffering from the side effect of the mind attack earlier.

“Do you need some time to recover? I can wait.”

“Bastard! I don’t need your pity!”

Odeus was a prideful person, so there was no way he would accept Sol’s offer.

“If that’s the case, suit yourself.”

The fight resumed.

PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

KICK! KICK! KICK!

SIDE PUNCH! UPPERCUT! JAB!

“Hahaha! Honestly, I don’t even understand why you’re doing something so useless. You should know by now that no matter what you do, you can’t damage me.”

Odeus mocked Sol.

“You sure talk a lot for someone who can’t even leave a scratch on me either. However, don’t worry, we will not remain equal for long. Soon I’ll have the upper hand.”

“Ha! Delusional! I like to see how long you can last. Unlike humans, we demons have faster recovery rates, so in a few days from now, your body will wear down and when that time comes, it’s my win. Hahaha!”

The fight went on, and roughly an hour later, Sol finally hit jackpot.

Ding!

[Bonus Effect! You have triggered Armor Penetration!]

[Your foe's defense has been reduced by 100% for 10 seconds.]

‘10 seconds, huh? That’s plenty of time for me to teach this guy a lesson. Furthermore, even if I fail to kill him, I believe I could at least injure him severely.’ Sol thought to himself.

“Remember what I said soon I’ll have the upper hand?” [Sol]

“Delusional! Give up, kid! Accept the fact that you’ll never beat me! Hahaha!” [Odeus]

TAUNT!!!

‘First, I’ll taunt you so you can’t run away from me.’

KICK!!!

Sol kicked Odeus’s private part hard.

“Aaaaaaahhh!!! My d—!” Odeus screamed in pain, ‘What the fuck?! Why do I suddenly feel so much pain?!’

“Where are you looking?! I’m not done yet!” Sol poked Odeus’s eyeballs with his two fingers.

“Arrrgghhh!!! Fuck! My eyes!!!”

‘Let’s see, I still have 5 seconds left before the Armor Penetration effect ends. Oh wait, nevermind—’

During this time, the duration of Taunt ended, and thus Odeus was able to regain control of his body again. And right away, Odeus quickly retreated by dashing backward to avoid Sol’s next attack.

“You fucking bastard! What did you do to me?!!” Odeus asked.

‘Tsk! Didn’t have enough time to kill him. Welp, next time I’ll focus on his vital organs to finish him off in one shot.’ Sol thought to himself.

“I didn’t do anything. It’s not my fault that you let your guard down.”

Obviously, Sol had to lie, he couldn’t possibly tell Odeus the truth about how his skill works, or else Odeus would know and would avoid it next time.

“Son of a bitch! You liar! You definitely did something to me there just now!”

After what had happened, Odeus became terrified for Sol. Deep down in Odeus’s heart, he has a bad feeling about what was going to happen. However, in front of so many people, it would be embarrassing for him to surrender or run away. Because of that, he had no choice but to swallow his pride and continue to fight Sol even though his gut was telling him to retreat.

A few hours later, unfortunately at this time, Sol still didn’t get lucky.

‘Hmm, was it my imagination? Previously he was able to harm me, but now, I don’t feel anything from his attacks. Am I missing something?’ Odeus wondered.

During this moment, Odeus was thinking about what Sol said to him earlier, regarding the part where Sol said he was lucky.

‘Wait, I remembered he said something about me being lucky yesterday, I wonder what he meant by that?’ Odeus thought to himself.

At this time, Sol hit jackpot again.

[Bonus Effect: You have triggered Armor Penetration!]

[Your foe's defense has been reduced by 100% for 10 seconds.]

‘Finally! Alright! This fight has been delayed for far too long, it’s time to end this once and for all!’ Sol thought to himself.

“Your time is up, Odeus! It’s time for you to say goodbye!” Sol yelled out loud excitedly.

TAUNT!

“Fuck! Not again with that annoying skill of yours!”

Due to getting Taunt, Odeus lost control of his body once again.

FULL BLAST PUNCH!

Sol punched Odeus’s heart area.

“Kuuuuuughhh!!! My heart!” Odeus screamed in agony.

“Next! Take this!” Sol roared.

FULL BLAST KICK!

Sol kicked Odeus in the neck.

CRACK!!!

The crowds heard a loud bone-cracking noise, it seemed Odeus broke his neck.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! My neck!!!”

“I’m not done yet! Take this shit!” Sol yelled.

FULL BLAST PUNCH!

Sol punched Odeus’s heart again, the same exact spot from earlier.

CRACK!!!

Odeus’s heart was damaged severely from the impact of Sol’s punch.

“Noooo…!!!”

Odeus screamed became weaker, this was a sign of Odeus’s life slowly fading away.

“This is not possible… I can’t believe I’m going to die—”

Odeus’s eyes rolled backward as he collapsed onto the ground and just like that, he died.

3