0. Puff Puff Past
148 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was just smoking “grass” with an Old Dragon.

“Br-brother Talon opened his eyes! Are you okay!? Brother!?”

A crying six year old girl. Her tears were akin to an eternal waterfall. It had no end.

“Nina, don’t let up! Press harder!”

A boy trying his best to act strong to give his little sister strength.

The familiar voices of my younger siblings. A forgotten feeling of warmth and comfort from a thatch house. 

Am I experiencing a psychedelic trip?

It was too outlandish of an experience. 

How can a memory be so vivid? 

It’s like I am experiencing the folly of my youth. Of a time when I challenged a beast that was out of my league. Several times stronger than my own.

The pain of the gouged out flesh. A gash left by the merciless fangs of a Bakunalis. It felt real… too real! 

HOLY MOTHER OF A PROSTITUTE GOD! 

“AAAAAAHHHH!!!” 

Oh how long had it been since I last screamed in pain. The body that long grew accustomed to pain that it would automatically suppress the sensation. This fuelled vessel of mine had endured far worse.

A severed leg.

A gouged out eye.

A pierced lung.

In a fight a moment’s hesitation would prove fatal.

Moreover, after getting captured by the Entei Empire and tortured for information I have grown far too accustomed to pain. Yet, why was it that I couldn’t handle this pain!?

“SHIT IT HURTS!!”

When pain assaulted my very being.

Only then did I realize.

“It’s real!?”

Or it’s just a really powerful drug.

“FUCK! IT HURTS!”

Nah, it’s definitely real.

6