Chapter 5 : Unique recommendation
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we were finishing dinner, Reina asked me if there was something wrong with my room or the servants. Since everything was fine I told her there was no problem. Since everything was settled, a maid escorted me back to my room while Reina returned to hers.

As I returned to the room I was assigned I thought it was an interesting day.

'Who would have thought that I would end up here after this boring day of school, I met a beauty on the street, arrested a criminal, traveled to Pangium while finding out that this beauty was a princess and made me lodge in a royal palace before to go to the academy the day after tomorrow.'

While having fun with the situation I undressed to go to bed, while I took off my top I looked at my bandage on my right arm.

'Hmm, I'll have to be careful to hide that. I will think about it in the design of my Unia"

I then went to bed.

_______

*Knock Knock*

"Who is this ?"

"Excuse me for disturbing you at such a late hour Princess, His Majesty lets you know that he would like to meet you."

"Oh, now he has time mostly I guess it's still to talk about things in his interest. Tell him I'll see him tomorrow with my guest and after that I'll be busy until I get back to the academy the day after tomorrow so I couldn't meet him any other time."

"Princess you make my job complicated"

"It's okay, tell him I fell asleep right after he told you that like this he won't send you back to pick me up."

"*Sigh* It will be done as you wish, goodnight Princess."

"Thanks"

As Reina lay on her bed she thought

'I'm sure it's still because of this marriage bullshit he has no other interest in seeing me I'm just a political tool in these eyes'

'At least Elios is treating me like a normal person, I can't wait to go to the academy with him I'm sure he's going to shock everyone'

_______

As I woke up I got dressed then I was taken to breakfast

"Good morning, Reina"

"Hi Elios, did you have a good night?"

"Very good the mattress was very comfortable."

"Happy to hear it after breakfast we'll have some free time before we meet my dad then we'll go to town to buy some stuff then in the afternoon we'll go create your Unia. Have you thought of a design ?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

As we were finishing lunch I went for my morning jog and then I showered since we are going to meet the King. Then a maid took me to a room where Reina was present before someone came to take us to the throne room.

After being announced the door was opened for us and I could see a muscular man, in his forties who had hair the same color as Reina. I paused for a few more seconds at the glowing red tattoo on his forearm. The one looked like unreadable lines but was beautiful and gave off a strange energy.

"Hello, Father."

Yes this man was Reina's father, King Emilion Vermiglione. Seeing Reina bowed slightly I did the same before greeting.

"Honored to see you, Your Majesty"

The king slightly frowned and the man who announced us suddenly shouted

"You, how dare you not kneel before Her Majesty?!"

I frowned and wondered what to do because I had no intention of kneeling. Seeing my expression Reina said

"He's my guest and he doesn't have to kneel down, if anyone is rude it's you to shout in front of the king and princess."

"But..."

"That's enough."

A loud voice interrupted and the man was the king.

"Since my daughter said so, no need to argue."

"At your command, Your Majesty."

"So my dear daughter, I'm sorry I was busy yesterday so I couldn't see you and when I was able to free myself I learned that you were already asleep. But I arranged an appointment for you with the Duke's son..."

"Father, there is a guest here and I hate the guy that you want me to see. And this afternoon I'm busy, I'm going to buy supplies with Elios with the aim of returning to the academy the day after tomorrow."

"Your guest, this mere inferior hum..."

"Father don't be rude. Besides, as I said he will be an academy student at the beginnig of this academy year."

"Oh what's your name?"

"Elios Luceneru, Your Majesty."

"Luceneru that tells me something. Anyway, I don't sense any Magia in you, so you weren't already à student from the academy so how did you get in there?"

While I didn't know what to answer because it was Reina who arranged everything, she answered for me.

"With one of the Royal Family's unique recommendations of course."

Hearing this, the king suddenly rose from his throne.

"WHAT DID YOU DO ?!"

"You heard right, I sent a unique recommendation in your place even if he could easily pass the exam I preferred to do so so that he would be in my class."

"YOU USED THE UNIQUE RECOMMENDATION I WAS INTENDING TO USE FOR YOUR FIANCE ON THIS MAN!"

"Oh I accidentally forgot you were going to use it on that perverted and useless trash who has no talent. Too bad he's going to have to pass the easy noble exam that he's not sure he'll pass with his talent."

"REINA THIS TIME YOU HAVE..."

Reina then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door.

"Oh we must go because we're busy father I'll see you again if you're free when I get back from the academy"

As I looked back I could see the king's face as red as his hair and as I couldn't see him anymore and we walked away from the room to go outside to get the carriage I heard a scream of rage

"REINA COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW OR..."

0