Chapter 6 : Artigh Forge
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing this shout I asked Reina

"Uh are you going to be ok he looked super pissed off"

"Don't worry he will be like this for a long time but by the time I get back from the academy he will have calmed down. It's not like he can still punish me with anything anyway..."

Seeing that sad smile on her usually smiling beautiful face I couldn't help hugging her. When she was surprised by my behavior, she stuttered

"Hey El-Elios, what are you..."

"I don't know why you're sad but don't worry it'll be fine."

After a minute she told me

"Thank you can let go of me now."

As I released her I saw her face blushing and I couldn't help but say

"I'm sorry it's just that you looked so sad that I did it unconsciously."

"No, it's good, it made me feel good. Besides,..."

"Besides ?"

She looked me in the eye and she said

"I don't know why but when you hugged me when you didn't even know the problem, I thought to myself that everything will be fine now."

Saying that she became a little more blushing and took me by the hand

"Anyway, let's go to the carriage before my father decides to catch up with us."

Just after we arrived at the carriage already ready and then we got into it. The coachman then whipped the horses and they, still just as powerful as yesterday, set off at full speed. And fortunately because I saw a man surrounded by knights who was pointing his finger at us and seemed to be shouting something.

"Looks like he's really pissed off."

"Don't worry, he'll be too busy to care about us until we leave for the academy."

As we shopped in all the shops in the noble district and bought what was needed. Then we ate and then we headed to the craftsman. I then wondered

"But will my Unia be ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes it will even be ready in the afternoon"

"But isn't there a tailoring period or something?"

"Yeah, but it's not as long as you think because it's the lowest rank of artifacts without special materials so it should only take a few hours at most."

While she was telling me that, we arrived in front of a large, rather luxurious building of about two floors. We got out and as we approached the building I could hear the sounds of metal hitting metal. There was a big sign on the building

"Artigh Forge"

"It's the finest forge in the kingdom, the Artigh family have been the finest blacksmiths in the kingdom for a few generations."

Upon entering we were greeted by a man about 1.70m tall but with very muscular arms, graying hair and beard and he was wearing a belt with all sorts of tools hanging on it.

"Princess after knowing that you were coming today I was expecting you."

"Count Artigh I am honored that you have come to meet me."

"Come don't be humble Princess knowing that you came I had to welcome you and this person is?"

"I present to you Elios Luceneru and he is the one who will join the academy at the start of the academy new year. It is also for him that I am coming today."

"Oh I don't think it's a weapon if he's just going to go to the academy as it's not an obligation in this case a Unia maybe?"

"Yes, that's why we came."

"What rank?"

"The lower will be sufficient as it does not intentionally manipulate Magia at this time."

"I see and the design?"

"Conte Artigh are you going to do it yourself?!"

"Honestly I thought you would ask me for something more special as was your request but now that I'm here as much as I do something. And call me by my first name here I'm just a simple blacksmith."

"Very well, thank you Fonte. Elios have you finished thinking of a design?"

"Yes then I would like..."

Once I explained what I wanted Fonte looked more enthusiastic than when he learned that he just had to do a lowest rank Unia.

"At least you have an interesting design approach me to take your measurements. Do you have an idea for the materials?"

"Well I would like some kind of snake scale on it but also wolf fur for comfort and thermoregulation. But I would still like the outfit to be light."

"I see I think I have what we need but we have to see with the princess because it's going to cost more than the lowest quality Unia because it's high quality materials."

Reina responded immediately

"I see no problem, it's a good investment because in general you keep a Unia all your life and I think it will improve quickly."

"Alright we're doing this so I see the princess has faith in you young man to spend so much on someone who hasn't yet become an Avera.

Materials of such quality even I don't often have them and this is the first time I've used them to make a low quality artifact such as a low quality Unia. I will make sure that you get a Unia that fully satisfies you and that you will keep all your life."

Reina then said

"Thank you Fonte no big deal if the quality is a little higher anyway it will lower itself as long as he can manage. But lower it anyway as much as possible because even if I have confidence in his talent it is the first time he's done this so I'm afraid he won't make it if the quality is too high."

0