Toad lusting over swan meat!
455 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xia Guo Wang was indulging in women and alcohol. He was upset that his allowance had yet again been cut by his grandfather. Although his grandfather was a part of the branch family, his talents were recognized and thus he was allowed to be a part of the council of elders. 

Recently, his grandfather had caught him sleeping with his maid, and was so angry that he cut his allowance and forbade him from sleeping around.

Although Guo Wang was upset, he knew that he would soon enough be strong enough to stand head-to-head with the strongest of the young generations. At that point, his grandfather would not be able to say anything about his debaucherous activities.

Guo Wang in one of his drunken stupor had accidentally stumbled upon the inheritance of a Dao of Time user who had studied under a chronomancer. 

Guo Wang now had a chance to comprehend the Dao of Time, and couldn’t wait to rub in the face of the people who looked down on him. 

A sly smile flashed across his face as he imagines himself stepping over everyone who crossed him. This look was not overlooked by the people around him. 

The group of men who were drinking with Guo Wang sighed. This was not the first time they had seen Guo Wang drunk in his delusions. They didn’t like Guo Wang at all, in fact, they despised him. 

They did not want to associate themselves with a renowned womanizer, but they had no choice but to do so as they wanted to find a backing for themselves. They did not mind being infamous if they could become powerful in the meanwhile.

However, this thick juicy thigh had shrivelled up and become weak. They did not want to become followers of Guo Wang much longer.

The dull eyes of Guo Wang eyes suddenly shone brightly. 

“I’ve got it! I know what I must do to impress grandfather!” Guo Wang excitedly exclaimed. 

Guo Wang knew that his family was secretly plotting and scheming against the Bai family. Now that he had gotten such a powerful inheritance, what better way to use it than to help his family achieve their goals?

The Dao of Time. Such an elusive Dao was something everyone would give anything up to achieve. Now that he had mastered a slight portion of the power, couldn’t he just assassinate big figures when they were young? 

Guo Wang had a terrifying thought. Could he assassinate the first ancestor? No, that would be impossible. He had to travel way too far back into the past, and he would not be able to withstand the process. He had to find someone that has a high status but was still young.

While deep in thought, Guo Wang stared out of the window and onto the street below him. His gaze happened to land on a blonde beauty that just so happened to be strolling along the streets.

A warm feeling entered his groin. The woman was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. She was very well endowed, and her soft features just made Guo Wang want to ravage her even more.

Guo Wang put the bill on his Family badge and left the joyous spire to court the woman into his bed.

**********

Bing Ji touched her left cheek again. The warmth seemingly not dissipating. A warm and fuzzy feeling had been plaguing her for the last few hours, but she did not hate that feeling. A few hours ago, her fiance Hao Ran kissed her left cheek and told her he loved her for the first time.

She had never seen Hao Ran display his affection for her before. His usual cold demeanour and nonchalance when talking to her was something she did not mind, but for a few days after Hao Ran had awoken from his seclusion, it seemed that he was avoiding her for some reason.

In fact, she had been getting worried that he had gotten sick of her for a long time, and his entering seclusion made her feel even worse. 

However, seeing him awkwardly display his love for her made her feel very happy.

Bing Ji loved cooking and was in midst of procuring ingredients to cook something for Hao Ran. Truthfully, cultivators did not have to eat, but Hao Ran had never once rejected her cooking, so she started to cook for him whenever she could.

She did not want her servants to procure the ingredients for herself, as she felt it would be disingenuous. Moreover, she greatly enjoyed the process of shopping alone. 

This however did not mean that she was unguarded. She is still the young daughter of the Patriarch of the Wang Family, who were domain-renowned for their array formations.

Bing Ji had two female shadow guards that had been protecting her since she was a baby. These two immortal emperor realm guards were more than enough to protect a false immortal realm girl.

If she really did encounter an enemy with an extremely high cultivation realm, she had an array bead that was personally crafted by her father that could block attacks from a Celestial Emperor or below.

That would be very unlikely though, as there is a general consensus to keep conflicts between their own generation.

Bing Ji was minding her own business when a tall young man stood in front of her. He had black hair and black eyes, wearing an expensive robe made from silk that came from a Sacred Emperor Demonic spider.

She took one good look at him and turned away. The young man was attractive looking, but he was nowhere close to being as handsome as Hao Ran.

Guo Wang was extremely displeased when he saw her reaction. Bing Ji was wearing normal clothing that was not befitting for her status, as she did not want to garner too much attention. 

However, Guo Wang did not know who Bing Ji was. In fact, he was angry that such a person of lowly status dared to ignore him.

Guo Wang grabbed her wrists angrily and attempted to grope her chest.

Bing Ji appalled by his brazen behaviour, slapped him away with her full strength. How dare this man casually approach her to touch her? Was he simply tired of living and wanted to court death?

Bing Ji was a false immortal. Despite not using any techniques on Guo Wang and only using her raw strength, it was more than enough to completely overwhelm Guo Wang who was only in the immortal Ascension realm.

Guo Wang’s neck folded into himself, and his entire body flew backwards and crashed onto the ground. He had thought that he was going to feel Bing Ji’s soft bosom but only found himself staring at the sky.

Soon enough, the pain and humiliation had set in and Guo Wang cried out to his bodyguard. “Han Wei! Kill this bitch for me!”

Almost immediately, a golden immortal realm bodyguard appeared from the void, looking at his pathetic master that was sent sprawling on the ground. He was afraid that they might have kicked up an iron plate this time, but he had no choice but to obey to slave seal that was implanted in him.

Guo Wang originally handsome face now looked deformed and ugly. His face had swollen up, his nose bleeding profusely and broken teeth scattered on the ground. He had been utterly humiliated, and he wants to get his revenge.

“Leave her to the edge of her life! I want her to beg for mercy while I ravage her to death!” Guo Wang shouted hoarsely.

His words belonged to that of an animal, a person with no humanity. Many people were just passing by who had happened to chance upon the scene, but no one was daring enough to rescue the woman.

Han Wei felt uneasy. He had taken out his sword and wanted to end her life, but Bing Ji still had an uninterested look on her face. 

He knew that this woman secretly must have a big background for her to act this way, but now that his stupid master had called upon his name, he must follow through with the command he was given.

Suddenly, chains appeared from the ground and grabbed onto both Han Wei and Guo Wei. Two immortal emperors appeared from the void. They were Bing Ji’s guards, and they had constricted the movement of their targets. Gagged and panicking, Han Wei had no chance of retaliation against them.

He was just a golden immortal, while there were two immortal emperors in front of him. He had no chance at all.

Before he knew it, a pitch-black void attack sliced his head off, killing him instantaneously. 

“How dare a mere golden immortal act so presumptuously.” The twin guards said at the same time. They were both in identical clothing and had rabbit mask covering their faces.

Guo Wang who had seen the scene with his own two eyes aggrievedly gave out a muffled cry. No matter how much he struggled, he could not bring himself out of the restraints and could only break into tears while begging for mercy through his gag. 

No one could hear what he was saying, but the tears and snot gave away what he was thinking immediately.

12