Going according to plan
383 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The truth was, both of Bing Ji’s guards knew who Guo Wang was at first glance. They knew he was from the Xia Family, which was the Family that would one day stand against the Bai Family, and by the alliance set by the marriage between Hao Ran and Bing Ji, would also stand against the Wang family.

They could have stopped Guo Wang right when he approached Bing Ji, but they decided to see if he the infamous womanizer would do something that they could use against the Xia family.

They were right. The moron of the Xia family had openly declared that he would rape the young mistress of the Wang family, practically offending two major families with one sentence.

The two rabbit sisters had used Bing Ji as a way to collect blackmail material against the Xia Family. The entire scene was recorded by them in a recording device.

Although the sisters had gained something out of this exchange, they felt guilty for using Bing Ji in this manner. They had seen her grow up since she was just a child, secretly protecting her in the shadows. 

********

The current appearance of Guo Wang was just like a squished cockroach desperate to live. He did not even beg for forgiveness. All he did was threaten Bing Ji and her bodyguards that his grandfather would not let this matter down.

The scene was caught by Guo Ji who had just arrived on the scene. His face paled and he coughed out blood! This un-filial grandson not only threw his family under the bus but also had to bring up his name in front of Wang Bing Ji.

Now he was forced into the situation. However, since he was already involved, he had to go all the way. Originally, he did not know what to do when he arrived at the scene. 

It was impossible to ask Bing Ji to lower her head and forgive his grandson. He knew that his grandson would have to die right here, right now.  He would end his own bloodline if need be. This was the only way to pay for his sins.

The twin rabbit sisters instinctively tensed up when they felt Guo Ji’s aura. This was the aura of the Sacred Emperor Realm!

This was an enemy that they could not afford to beat. They had guessed that this person was here to seek revenge. When your cultivation journey slowly reaches its peak, the difference between realms becomes larger and larger. 

People can't cross major realms and fight others anymore, something that they could do at lower cultivation realms.

Even if the two of them burned their life force to self-destruct on Guo Ji, it would not even leave a scratch.

“Young miss, we need to leave now.” There was a sense of urgency in their voice. If possible, they would not want to risk their young mistress’ life on the protective measures left behind on her. It was always better to be safe than sorry.

However, Bing Ji shook her head. “It's fine, the man coming is Guo Wang’s grandfather. He is coming to apologize.”

The twin rabbit sisters were shocked. How did their young miss know the identity of the man before they did?

What they did not know was that the fourth ancestor of the Wang family had instructed Bing Ji on what to do. She had told Bing Ji to allow Guo Ji to approach her, among other things.

Bing Ji did not know that this incident had to do with the Xia family, which she hates to the core. They were the future enemy of her fiance, why wouldn’t she hate them? In fact, she wanted to kill Guo Wang immediately for attempting to dirty her. However, she got conflicting instructions from her ancestor. She didn’t understand the reason why her ancestor had asked her to do certain things, but she did not dare to refute her.

Guo Ji soon arrived in front of Bing Ji. He was surprised and annoyed that she did not look afraid in front of him, and he reluctantly lowered his head to apologize.

The surrounding crowd took in a deep sharp breath. They did not expect to see an elder bowing his head to a person from a younger generation. Since he took the initiative to lower his head first, it would be rude of Bing Ji to deny his sincerity.

In fact, this was one of Guo Ji’s schemes. He knew that his grandson was going to die no matter what. Even if his grandson survives today, he knows that he would be assassinated sooner or later.

Now he was trying to deal as much damage as possible to Bing Ji’s reputation. If she still wanted Guo Wang to die even after lowering his head, it would mean that Bing Ji was closed-minded. After all, Guo Wang did not actually make contact with Bing Ji.

And if she spares Guo Wang today and he died in the future, her reputation would decrease. This was as much use as he could squeeze out of his grandson. 

“My grandson’s actions today caused you to lose your dignity, Miss Wang. He is a disgrace to our Xia Family and is not deserving of the title of young master. I hope that you can forgive him. I will compensate you with a space-bending manual that had been passed down in this old man’s lineage.” Guo Ji slyly apologized.

However, things did not go according to Guo Ji’s plans.

Bing Ji followed exactly what her ancestor told her to say. She did not know the rationale behind her thinking, all she knows was that she was a mere pawn between the chess games of supreme beings.

“It is alright Elder Guo Ji. I know that Guo Wang was under the influence of alcohol and could not think straight. Whoever raised him had done a poor job. I shall graciously thank senior for his manual.” Bing Ji calmly followed the script that was given to her, not forgetting to poke fun at Guo Wang’s upbringing.

Guo Ji’s veins almost burst from anger. This little girl had such a good way of using her words. Now the situation had turned around almost instantly. He did not know why she could forgive his grandson after what he said about her. 

Moreover, she also had to bring it up that Guo Wang was not raised properly. What was she insinuating by saying this? 

For the second time that day, Guo Ji had to swallow down the anger that was about to erupt from him. He wanted to slap this woman to death right this instant, but all he would do was give the Bai family an excuse to eliminate them.

He bowed once again to Bing Ji, collected his grandson's body and left the scene.

*************

“Yu Sheng, was that good enough for you?” The fourth ancestor of the Wang family whispered coquettishly. 

Shen Huang had a disgusted look on her face. She was looking down on this billion-year-old grandma acting like a little girl in front of Yu Sheng, completely forgetting her own behaviour just a mere week ago. 

While Shen Huang did not try to hide her emotions, Yao Lan continued to mask her emotions. She just smiled gently at the fourth ancestor of the Wang family. However, if you look closely, you can see the vast coldness that was buried deep in Yao Lan’s eyes.

Wang Wu Ling was afraid that she might die after today so she stopped teasing Yu Sheng.

Wu Ling was more than happy to do a favour for Yu Sheng. It was not very difficult for her to create an anti-void displacement array. 

And her instructions to Bing Ji were not difficult for her either. Seeing the nature of Yu Sheng’s request, she had an inkling of what he was planning. All she knew was that there would be blood soon.

13