unscrupulous maid
369 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hateful… this is too hateful…” Guo Wang lamented. However, nobody could understand what he was saying. His face was swollen and beyond recognition.

Although no bodily harm is permanent to cultivators, the shame that was brought by Bing Ji was eternal.

Footage of his “battle” and proclamation was recorded and was being spread around among cultivators. It was not often you’d see someone who had high status and usually acted high and mighty being reduced and shamed to such a low level.

Guo Ji was ashamed of his own grandson. Even after being beaten black and blue, he had still sworn to take revenge one day. Guo Ji had to accompany the Xia family members to apologize to Yu Sheng and Wu Ling. 

However, both of them ignored their pleas for forgiveness. Wu Ling snorted that if they were really trying to apologize, they would have gotten someone with a higher status from the Xia Family to come to them straight.

Yu Sheng did not say or show any emotions on his face. However, he also did not refute what Wu Ling said, tacitly agreeing with her statement.

Thus, the Xia family had no choice but to contact the Ancestor of the Xia family who was still alive and did not come originally in fear of the celebration being a trap.

The patriarch and grand elder of the Xia Family did not want to offend Yu Sheng any further, and although he did not make any demands yet, they did not want to make him even angrier than he already was.

They had stripped the title of Elder from Guo Ji and had sent Guo Wang into solitary confinement until further notice. 

The branch family that belonged to Guo Ji were devastated. In just one day, their entire family’s prestige dropped to rock bottom, and the only figure in their family that could have brought the branch family to power and glory had been stripped of his title.

Their one-way ticket to glory had been ruined by an ignorant, stupid and naive womanizer who couldn’t keep his rod within his pants and had to ruin it all for everyone.

Guo Wang’s life was extremely miserable. Immediately after getting sent back to his residence, he was treated extremely poorly by everyone there.

In the past, although everyone hate him, they tolerated him as he was still the young master of a branch family. 

Now, even the maids did not want to deal with him anymore. He was the disgraced grandson of the abandoned grandfather, and they did not have to put up with him anymore.

After he was healed of his injuries, he was thrown into a prison array, where he would have to spend the rest of his pitiful life rotting away.

Guo Wang started to wail loudly in his prison cell. His future was gone all because of a singular woman. Up till this point, he still had not been informed of Bing Ji’s identity. 

All he could do was wail and complain about how hateful the entire situation was. Even if he was one day released from confinement, his grandfather had lost his position. He could never go back to being a carefree young master.

It was now time for Guo Wang’s meals. A maid would usually come at this hour to bring his meals for him. Guo Wang wanted to ask the maid the identity of the woman who had utterly ruined his life.

The maid at first did not entertain Guo Wang’s request. She was told to complete her tasks while completely ignoring him.

Guo Wang seeing yet another woman ignoring and looking down at him, exploded in anger and started to scold the maid. However, he realized that she did not react to his outburst, and knew he would miss the opportunity to ask her a question.

Before the maid could leave, Guo Wang anxiously dug around in his spacial ring. All of his personal assets had been seized. All he had left was the spacial ring. Everything inside were tools used to bewitch and entice women into his bed. 

Many rings, necklaces, and precious metals were inside the spacial ring. There would definitely be something that could be used to bribe the female maid.

Guo Wang’s heart ached. Now that he was poor and was basically banished from Xia’s family, these were all that was left of his wealth. 

“This ring is made from the crystal eyes of a giant basilisk. It is priced at Thirty million spirit stones. The ring is yours if you can tell me the identity of that bitch.” Guo Wang negotiated with the maid.

The maid visibly wavered, but stood her ground and continue to ignore Guo Wang. “More,” she whispered.

Guo Wang’s heart bled even more profusely. Was this maid going to suck him dry? He had no choice but to reluctantly sieve through his spatial ring again.

“This is a necklace that was created using the tears of a Siren. If you ask for anything more than this, you would only be able to pry these items from my cold dead body!”
Guo Wang growled angrily.

The maid finally agreed to disclose Bing Ji’s name. Upon seeing the shock on Guo Wang’s face, the maid shook her head, leaving the prison. Who asked had asked Guo Wang to be such a womanizer? Now he had kicked an iron plate that would cause his own downfall.

However, Guo Wang did not share the same sentiment as the maid. Instead of feeling regretful, he felt glad. 

“IT SEEMED THAT THE HEAVENS HAD NOT FORSAKEN ME AFTER ALL! WANG BING JI AND BAI HAO RAN! YOU BOTH HAVE CAUSED MY DOWNFALL AND NOW YOU WILL BECOME THE TICKET BACK TO MY GLORIOUS RETURN!” Guo Wang cackled manically. The past few days had taken a toll on his mental strength, and now he had fully gone crazy. Guo Wang would do whatever it takes to kill Hao Ran and Bing Ji.

***************

“Host, the scene has been completed. The heavenly Secret Unbound Tome has taken ten thousand years of your lifespan.” Xiao Hei asked.

Everything was going according to plan. Guo Wang was too easy to manipulate. Now he was just a puppet that would cause the demise of his entire family. He would serve as a reminder to others to never offend the Bai Family.

“First Ancestor, is anything wrong?” A group of Bai ancestors curiously asked. This group of people would usually leave the ancestral sanctuary to help out when the Bai family has a problem. As long as the problem wasn’t too big, they would definitely awaken to help out. 

Thus, to many members of the Bai family, there were revered as heroes that they could possibly meet one day. Seeing how respectful they were towards the first ancestor just solidifies his prestige. 

These groups of ancestors to common folk were the First Ancestor to the group of ancestors.  To them, they were all ants in front of Yu Sheng.

“There is nothing wrong. I need you to protect the people of the Bai Family. Something big is about to happen.”Yu Sheng smiled gently, coldly reminding everyone present.

The main hall of the Bai family went quiet. Ancestors, the Patriarch, and Grand elders alike were shocked. What did the First Ancestor mean by that? Many gears and cogs started spinning around in their heads. 

Could it be the Xia Family brat that had offended both the Bai and Wang families? But it can’t be, Wang Bing Ji had already accepted Guo Ji’s apology, and it would be shameless of the Bai Family to continue pursuing the matter. 

Yu Sheng could see the confusion on everyone’s faces. He could tell what they were thinking even without using the Heavenly Secret Unbound Tome.

11