89 – Domestic Trials 12
141 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

QAQ’s jumping point was fairly easy to predict—Either they would jump to the first area the plane passed over, or they would jump to the city or forest area. If the first area passed over was the city or forest area, then the probability of them jumping there was almost 100%. Because of this, Mo Chen and Wen Xi could accurately avoid the place QAQ jumped to every time.

Also because of this, the MQ team easily saw QAQ jumping down and followed suit. MQ’s goal was clear, so they focused on landing after jumping down. They obviously jumped later than QAQ, but they landed on the ground at almost the same time as QAQ. In terms of direct gun battles, QAQ definitely couldn’t beat MQ, so when QAQ was wiped out, neither the casters nor the audience was particularly surprised, but were more surprised by CC’s bold and powerful performance.

Chen Xiao also showed a “sure enough” expression, then pursed his lower lip, not expressing any views on this scene. No matter which team it was, the people they were all most afraid of encountering during the competition were these “burn all their boats behind them” and “bet everything on one throw” players. Like the saying “barefoot people are not afraid to wear shoes,” MQ’s points were in such a dangerous spot that they couldn’t even consider dying before managing to take enough kills. They only thought about how to take more kills.
 

Now they were like two hungry wolves, crazily devouring all the prey around them. As Chen Xiao watched, he suddenly felt that it was a little funny—After the reform to the competition system, YEY, a team that had never played their cards according to common sense and liked to attack more than defend, used the relatively stable tactic of two people guarding two people in order to ensure promotion. And MQ, a team who liked to play it safe and didn’t like to take risks, went for broke and committed mass-slaughter in order to advance.
 

The competition system reform was really pushing people onto the road of ruin ah. It forced them to make choices and change. MQ entered the fourth circle in this manner and then ran into YEY’s two teams. Before CC was killed, he threw a grenade that killed Lightning and Run. When CC was killed by Thunder and Tornado, Fu Feijie retreated decisively, escaping from the pair’s attack range as he continued to survive. With the painful experience from the first day’s duo match, both CC and Fu Feijie were extremely decisive. When it was time to advance, they advanced decisively, and when it was time to retreat, they retreated immediately. No decision was made with the slightest hint of hesitation.

 

In the end, the Weather Team that had lost Lightning’s protection was killed by CLM from both sides. Then, Mo Chen and Wen Xi cooperated with Ling Shuyi to pursue Fu Feijie and successfully kill him! Unfortunately, MQ didn’t get into the top three, but the number of kills they got was second only to Mo Chen and Wen Xi, and their total points for the match were within the top three! Finally, the total scores ranking were displayed on the big screen: MQ got fourth place!

 
“The MQ team has successfully advanced to fourth place!” Bunny Ji announced the result excitedly, and suddenly felt very proud. “It really wasn’t easy for them!”

 
“Yes! They really didn’t have it easy!” A-Yi echoed, “MQ turned into a lootbox upon landing during the first match yesterday, and their points were nearly at the bottom. During the rest of the matches yesterday, they chased after points all the way back to seventh place! Then, in today’s game, they were more goal-oriented, directly hitting and suppressing QAQ’s points, and finally obtained a rank that will advance! This scene is not so much a reversal, but the inevitable result of MQ’s continuous struggle and progress!”

 
Bunny Ji commented, “But there isn’t much of a difference between MQ and QAQ’s scores. It’s a gap that can be surpassed with just two kills.”

 
A-Yi said, “Yes, so we can’t make a final conclusion yet! There are still three more matches, so we’ll have to see which of the two teams can make it to the end!”

 
Mo Chen and Wen Xi were still far ahead in total points. Even if they turned into lootboxes upon landing during the next three matches, the other teams may not be able to surpass them. Not to mention that turning into lootboxes upon landing was almost impossible for both of them. With the help of Mo Chen and Wen Xi, Ling Shuyi and Jiang Xinyi had also secured second place, and they didn’t need to worry about advancing.

 
YEY’s Weather team was currently ranked third, and weren’t much lower than Ling Shuyi and them. As long as they played normally in the next three matches, they could also advance. Therefore, the issue most people were paying attention to now was the competition for the fourth spot. MQ’s CC and Fu Feijie, QAQ’s Lan Yan and Bunny, and YEY’s Lightning and Run were now ranked fourth, fifth and sixth place, respectively. Among them, MQ and QAQ only had a difference of two kills, while there was nearly a 10 kill difference between QAQ and Lightning’s team.

 
At first glance, there was still a big gap between Lightning’s team and fourth place, but if YEY changed its tactics in the last three matches and the Weather team helped them in turn, it wasn’t impossible for them to advance. Therefore, it was still unknown who would take the last spot to advance further in the competition. Anything was possible! 
 

After a 15 minute break, the sixth duo match began. This match, QAQ obviously tried to avoid MQ, so they jumped the mountain area where they didn’t usually jump to. As expected, the MQ team didn’t follow. But unfortunately, YEY’s two teams jumped to the mountain. The terrain of the mountain area couldn’t be said to be complex, but it also couldn’t be said to be simple.

 
Although there were no obstructions above their heads, it was easy to see everyone due to the high and low terrain. However, because of this, there were a lot of rocks blocking your view. If you weren’t familiar with the terrain, it was easy to “turn the corner and run into love” and be killed suddenly by people stuck to your face. Sure enough, Bunny had just shown his head from behind a rock, and before he could react, he was shot by Thunder nearby! Then, Lightning and Run rushed up to them and attacked them with a bunch of bullets!

 
[YEY-Lighting killed QAQ-Bunny with an assault rifle!]

 
[YEY-Run killed QAQ-LY with a headshot with an assault rifle!]

 
Two kill prompts appeared almost at the same time in the upper right corner of the screen, leaving the audience in an uproar. The audience had originally been waiting for QAQ to launch a counterattack, but they completely gave up on this idea at this moment.
 
“Ah, QAQ was wiped out by YEY!” Although Bunny Ji had no feelings for the QAQ team and preferred MQ, after seeing them die so miserably, she couldn’t help but feel sorry for them. “It’s really such a shame! There’s only three matches left, and after having their points suppressed now, they pretty much have no chance of recovery!”

 
“Yes, it’s very fatal to turn into a lootbox upon landing at this time. QAQ’s points had already fallen behind, and if they want to advance, it will be very difficult for them to return to fourth place just by playing normally. They must take the initiative to limit MQ’s points!” A-Yi said, “However, judging from where QAQ chose to jump to this match, they not only didn’t want to face MQ head-on, but actually tried to avoid MQ. If they keep playing like this in the next two matches, I think it will be very difficult for them to keep up their current ranking, not to mention running all the way back up to fourth!”

 
This result may be unexpected to some in the audience, but most of the big teams weren’t surprised at all, especially CLM. This was because CLM had Chen Wei. In the solo matches, CLM had discovered that Chen Wei’s playing method of hiding and taking ranking points may work in the early stages, but once he was targeted in later stages, it grew completely impossible to take a step anywhere. Fortunately, Chen Wei was one person, so it was easier for him to hide. Lan Yan and Bunny were two people, and one extra person increased the danger of being discovered.

 
Chen Wei being able to enter the top eight wasn’t entirely due to his own strength, but more so because he had a group of strong enough teammates who were also willing to help pull him up. If Mo Chen and Wen Xi didn’t help him to advance, their solo match points could definitely have reached another level. However, Lan Yan and Bunny only had each other and had no other teammates, let alone godly teammates like Mo Chen and Wen Xi who were enough to dominate the game.

 
It was not like they didn’t know that they would have to take the risk to suppress MQ’s points in order to advance, but they also knew very well—They didn’t have the skill or ability. Not to mention Fu Feijie, CC alone was a player who was known for his assault rifle and sniping ability both at home and abroad. He wasn’t someone who could be suppressed by someone with just a chest full of hot blood. And in terms of hot blood, CC wasn’t inferior to anyone at this time!

 
“Has CC had some seal undone?” even Caster A-Yi couldn’t help joking, “He is fighting too fiercely today!”

 
“Hahaha, yes!” Bunny Ji said while laughing, “He’s taken kills very crazily these past two matches. It feels like he’s been forced by QAQ to grow frantic!”

 
“I also think they were suppressed for too long. After all, they didn’t make it into the top four even after all four matches yesterday. After being suppressed for a whole day, wouldn’t they explode today?” A-Yi said and also couldn’t help laughing. “I think MQ has been in good condition for two matches in a row today ah. It seems that it’ll be hard for Lightning’s team to surpass them!”

 
Sure enough, MQ won second place in the sixth match. Not only did they crush Lightning and Run, but YEY’s Weather team and CLM’s Ling Shuyi and Jiang Xinyi were also crushed by them!

 
“Oh, very powerful ah.” Even Jiang Xinyi, who always thought highly of himself, couldn’t help praising them.

 
“A desperate dog will jump over a wall, and can they not be powerful ma?” Ling Shuyi responded.

 
Jiang Xinyi said, “….I really suggest that you go back to the furnace and get remade, and spend some time fixing up your Chinese. I’m really afraid that you will be killed by your Chinese teacher one day when you walk on the road.”

 
Although their points for this match had been surpassed by MQ, their overall total points were still in second place, so they were relatively relaxed. However, YEY couldn’t relax now—After the sixth match, the score of their Weather team was only five kill points away from MQ’s score. Originally, they had wanted to pull up Lightning and Run for a match and let them advance, but now the situation had changed, and they weren’t even sure if they could maintain third place!

 

You had to know, although the top four in the duo competition would be promoted, only the top three could win a trophy and prize money! That was to say, if YEY wanted to win the third place medal and prize money in the duo competition, they would have to work hard not to be surpassed by MQ!
 

 
The author has something to say:

 
The next chapter will explain the results of the next duo match, and then take a stroke through the squad match, and then cut into the global competition with the speed of escape.

Ah, ah, ah, the end is in sight!

0