91 – Domestic Trials 14
153 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing Wen Xi’s words, Mo Chen couldn’t stop laughing and thought he was too cute.

“Okay, the rest of the kills belong to you. I won’t try to steal them from you,” Mo Chen said while laughing.

 
He felt that he was too happy playing with Wen Xi. Even if it was a formal match, it felt like they were just playing for fun. At this time, the casters and the audience were still watching the replay of the scene just now, trying to figure out what had happened.
 

“From the playback, we can see that Momo and Wency had already aimed at Thunder in the distance before he started racing the poison circle!” A-Yi looked at the playback from Mo Chen’s perspective and said, “But it’s very hard to aim at this distance… Huh? Wency shot an arrow out!”

 
Before Mo Chen fired, Wen Xi really did shoot an arrow first. The director pulled the camera away and looked at the position where the arrow fell from an omniscient perspective. It fell just at the place where Thunder drove by! The arrow nearly brushed against Thunder’s face as it flew past, and then in the next moment, Mo Chen headshotted Thunder, throwing him off of the moped! The whole process took place almost in a flash—While everyone was still surprised by that arrow, Thunder had already been killed.

 
A-Yi was also stunned for a moment, and then realized what was going on, “After Wency’s arrow, Momo immediately fired a shot and successfully shot down Thunder!” As soon as he finished, he realized that there was something wrong. “But, when we were watching Momo’s perspective earlier, he clearly didn’t have any intentions of shooting at Thunder. Momo, this player, rarely hits empty space when using a sniper rifle. He usually shoots only when he is very sure. What made him change his mind?”

 
“Was it because of Wency’s arrow?” As soon as Bunny Ji said this conjecture, Mo Chen’s perspective was played back on the big screen. They saw that his scope was indeed chasing Wen Xi’s arrow rather than Thunder’s figure.

 
A-Yi saw the light and explained, “It was Wency’s arrow that guided Momo’s aim! This told him Thunder’s location in advance, and since he was prepared, of course he reacted quickly!”

 
As soon as this remark was made, the whole audience was in a state of uproar, and a lot of the audience broke out in goosebumps all over.

 
“Fuck! These two people are invincible!”

 
“One guides his aim, and the other is responsible for killing. Tch, tch, this immortal cooperation!”

 
“Using an arrow to shoot through all current knowledge… All the players this season will probably be traumatized by this!”

 
Right now, let alone Thunder doubting life, SGH’s game fans were also questioning their lives one by one. They thought that they were playing a staged game.
 

“So how exactly did Wency know where Thunder would pass by?!”

 
“I seem to understand why I can’t play with the bow.”

 
“I could spend ten years becoming one tenth of God Mo, but I couldn’t touch God Xi’s little finger even after spending my entire life.”

 
“Wake up! If you touch God Xi’s little finger, God Mo will shoot you!”

 
However, different from the game fan’s style of being skeptical of life, MoXi CP fans were screaming excitedly one by one. They didn’t worry at all about how Wen Xi’s arrow and Mo Chen’s shot were done. They only knew that both Mo Chen and Wen Xi were very strong, and their strength had reached the point where the casters were frozen and the audience was shocked!

 
[AHHHHH THE MOXI CP IS TOO STRONG!]

 
[How can there be such perfect people in this world! If you want looks, they have looks, and if you want skills, they have skills! And there’s two of them!]

 
[After today’s competition is over, I can find fluff to eat by rewatching this wonderful clip!]

 
Regarding these remarks, Mo Chen and Wen Xi were still competing at the moment, so of course they didn’t know about them. Mo Chen said he was going to give his kills to Wen Xi, and he really didn’t try to take any of them. The two people switched their division of labor. Mo Chen was responsible for knocking down people, while Wen Xi was responsible for killing them off.

 
Finally, they beat CC and Fu Feijie in the final circle and obtained first place in the seventh match. Because YEY’s two teams were killed earlier, they had far fewer kills than MQ, so the YEY’s Weather team’s score was crushed by MQ for this match, and they only won fourth. However, looking at their total score, YEY was still ranked higher.
 

After a 15 minute break, the last duo match began, and YEY couldn’t have played more cautiously. In the end, they advanced into the final circle and took second place in the match, securing third place overall. MQ failed to surpass YEY in the end, but as a team that already had great difficulty getting into the top four to advance for this category, this result was already very good for them. The most regrettable duo was Lan Yan and Bunny of QAQ. They made use of MQ’s misfortunes to take one of MQ’s members by surprise and kill them off, and suppressed their points until they reached the fourth circle. However, after MQ was alerted and started to target them, they were pretty much ground into the ground by MQ. They watched the chance to advance to the Global Championship slip away from their hands, and were unable to do anything about it.

 
After the duo competition finished, the final rankings were as follows:

 
First place: CLM-Momo & CLM-Wency

 
Second place: CLM-Newing & CLM-Cat

 
Third place: YEY-Thunder & YEY-Tornado

 
Fourth place: MQ-CC & MQ-FFJ

 
“The Domestic Trialsis really being dominated by CLM ah!” After seeing the rankings, A-Yi couldn’t help but say, “Especially Momo and Wency, their duo points are more than twice that of second place’s points!”

 
“Momo and Wency were already originally very strong ah! As a duo, of course they’re twice as strong!” Bunny Ji replied, “I don’t think there will be any suspense for CLM’s squad match. After all, there is Newing!”

 
“Yes!” A-Yi agreed, “Newing is also very strong! CLM’s squad lineup is almost unbelievable!”

 
The squad competition hadn’t started yet, but almost everyone had predicted the final result. The four players that CLM was about to send to play in the squad competition were the four who won first and second place in the duo competition. If they only played one match for the squad competition, they could suffer a sudden, desolate defeat. However, the squad competition also had eight matches in a row, which gave the players time to enter their optimum states and adjust. With CLM’s current overall strength, it was inconceivable that they wouldn’t win the championship after eight matches. And that was really what happened.

 
——During the next day’s squad competition, CLM had what could be called a curb stomping mood in the first match and took first place.

 
Mo Chen and Wen Xi’s skills were combined with Jiang Xinyi’s command, while Ling Shuyi scouted ahead to explore their path and charge forward to shatter the enemies positions. Their team configuration was perfect! Who knew whether MQ had exhausted all their energy in the duo competition, but during the last squad competition, they didn’t play too well. Although they didn’t turn into a lootbox upon landing, they didn’t take too many kills. Although their total points allowed them to rank third after all eight matches were finished, there was still some distance between them and second place YEY.

 
Yes, the two teams advancing in the squad competition were CLM and YEY.
 

“History is always amazingly similar!” A-Yi said, “CLM and YEY also advanced in the playoffs the year before last! It can be seen that the impact of reform to the competition system is still very limited!”

 
“It’s a pity about MQ, but they advanced in the single and duo competition,” Bunny Ji said, “I think the best thing about the reform to the competition system is that it gives more opportunities to players from different teams! In previous years, only two teams could be selected! I think this change is very good!”

 
A-Yi said, “In a word, let’s congratulate the players from the three teams on their advancement into the Global Championship! I hope they can continue to shine in the Global Championship, and win the championship and glory for the country!”

 
By the time the two casters had summed up the competition, the audience had already pretty much left one by one. The trophies, medals, and prizes from the Domestic Trials would all be distributed the next day, which was the moment that all the winners most yearned for and enjoyed. However, with or without these prizes, who was going to advance to the Global Championship had already been locked in place. Therefore, the three promoted teams left the scene of the competition, went directly to the hotel, and began their celebrations!

 
“Come, come, come, everyone sit down, everyone sit down! Kitty, get up and order ah! Xiao Xin will go too!” Chen Xiao was so happy that he was incoherent.

 
Ling Shuyi didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. “I just sat down, and you’re making me get up…” He said that, but he still immediately stood up, and whether or not Jiang Xinyi was happy about it, he pulled him along with him. “Let’s go, go, go! I’ve been here before! I’ll tell you what’s delicious!”

 
Jiang Xinyi looked disgusted, but still let him pull him forward. “You know which dishes are delicious, so you can just order them. Why are you pulling me?”

 
It was only when two of their shadows almost couldn’t be seen that Chen Xiao thought of his family’s Didi. “Xiao Wei, what do you want to eat? Why don’t you go and have a look?”

 
“No need la! Let them order first, and then we can order again if we’re not full bei!” Chen Wei responded, while helping Liu Weizhe clean the cups.

 
Liu Weizhe thanked him when he put down the cup, and then said, “By the way, Lan Yan will come later.”

 
“Ah?!”

 
Hearing this, everyone was surprised, and then each had their own thoughts.

 
Finally, Chen Wei tentatively asked, “To freeload food off us?”

 
“No, he said he has something to give us,” Liu Weizhe replied.
 

After speaking, he didn’t wait for everyone to react, and added faintly, “He mainly came to see Wen Xi. He’s just seeing us along the way.”

 
“Huh?” Wen Xi, who was suddenly named, turned his head and looked confused—He came to see him?

 
He didn’t remember interacting much with Lan Yan before ah? Almost 10 minutes later, after Ling Shuyi and Jiang Xinyi had finished ordering dishes and came back, and several cold appetizers had arrived, Lan Yan came! He didn’t come alone, but he had arrived with someone else! And Wen Xi knew this person! He couldn’t be any more familiar with them!

 
“Hello, everyone~” Magic Xi, wearing a simple but fashionable dress, smiled and greeted everyone and then winked at Wen Xi. “Surprised or not surprised?”

 
Wen Xi: !!!

 
Magic Xi’s boyfriend was Lan Yan!

 
He wasn’t surprised, he was shocked, okay!

 
“Holy shit!” Chen Wei first exclaimed before Wen Xi could react, “You have a fucking girlfriend, and you actually didn’t tell me! At least I told you about me and A-Zhe!”

 
Who knew if Lan Yan was shy, but he laughed bashfully and didn’t respond.

 
Chen Xiao directly got up and hooked an arm around his neck. “This guy, you’re really capable of ah! No wonder you fought fiercer and fiercer during the competition. Dare I say it’s because you had your girlfriend watching! Who chased who?”

 
Lan Yan answered, “I chased after her first.”

 
“Hahahaha, he seemed good, but I confessed first!” Magic Xi’s personality was obviously much more outgoing than Lan Yan’s. She enthusiastically responded to Chen Xiao’s questions, and then signaled Lan Yan to carry a bag of things to the table. “A-Yan said that he had received a lot of care from everyone in CLM before. He was lucky to meet me thanks to Xixi, so he wanted to buy something to thank all of you. This food counts as compliments from him and me. You guys can split it however you want~”

 
“Aiya, that’s too kind of you!” Chen Xiao took the bag and glanced at the things inside. There were many kinds of snacks.

 
“How can we just accept this?” Chen Wei also leaned over to look at the things in the bag, before taking out a box of chocolate and handing it to Liu Weizhe. “Do you want to eat it?”

Liu Weizhe glared at him and said, “During a meal, you want to eat snacks?”

 
He said this while taking the box of chocolates from him.

 
“There’s chocolate? I want some too!” Ling Shuyi also went to dig through the bag. While looking for chocolate, he said, “Tch, tch, no wonder you signed with JJ Livestreams. It was to pursue a girlfriend!”

 
Lan Yan smiled helplessly, and when he randomly turned his head, he accidentally met Mo Chen’s gaze. He froze for a second, then nodded at him. Mo Chen secretly let out a relieved breath and also nodded at him. The matter of letting Wen Xi replace Lan Yan felt as if it had happened yesterday.
 

In fact, after that day, Mo Chen had completely cut off contact with Lan Yan. It wasn’t that they had any opinions on each other, but it was just that they didn’t know what to say to each other, and there was no need to communicate. After Lan Yan finished nodding at Mo Chen, he took out a small box from the bag and offered it to Wen Xi alone.
 

Wen Xi saw him offer it and instinctively stood up to receive it, asking, “This is for me?”

 
Lan Yan replied, “En.”

 
Wen Xi said, “Wu, thank you… What is it?”

 
Lan Yan said, “Open it yourself and see.”

 
Wen Xi opened the box and saw a brooch lying quietly inside in the shape of a bow and arrow.

 
The golden bow was inlaid with several diamonds, and the workmanship was very exquisite.

 
“Thank you, I like it very much~” Wen Xi smiled at Lan Yan.

 
Lan Yan couldn’t help laughing and said, “Congratulations on advancing, and good luck with the Global Championship!”

 
“Wow, only he gets that? We don’t have any ma? Why?” Ling Shuyi was off-balance.
 

Not waiting for Lan Yan to respond, Chen Wei started to complain first, “Are you on the same streaming platform as him or help him catch a girlfriend? You didn’t do anything, so why should he give you presents? So many snacks aren’t enough for you to eat?”

 
Lan Yan gave a helpless smile and rubbed Ling Shuyi’s head, saying, “It was mainly because I saw it when I bought a ring. I thought the shape of this brooch was very suitable for Wen Xi, so I bought it along the way.”

 
Ling Shuyi puffed out his cheeks to express his dissatisfaction, but also didn’t say anything.

 
Then, Chen Xiao pulled Lan Yan’s arm and pressed him into an empty seat, exclaiming, “You’re already here, so let’s eat together ah!”

 
Chen Wei immediately agreed, “Yes ah, stay and eat with us bei! It’s just two more people and two extra pairs of chopsticks!”

 
“Uh, will it disturb you guys?” When he said this, Lan Yan had already been arranged in a chair by Chen Xiao.

 
Chen Xiao asked, “What’s this ‘you guys’? We’re all friends here, so what’s wrong with eating a meal together? Magic Xi, come sit!”

 
Magic Xi said, “Then I’d better accept deferentially rather than decline courteously la~”

 
Finally, Lan Yan and Magic Xi agreed to stay and eat a meal with everyone. Because there was nothing to do the next day, everyone drank a little wine. Although no one got drunk, the wine seemed to have a magic power. Everyone’s mood improved after drinking, and they talked about all kinds of messy things. Lan Yan also drank a little wine. At first, he was a little stiff, but then he completely relaxed, and his speech became more normal.

 
He took the initiative to talk about his retirement. “QAQ recruited a number of new people and asked me to be a substitute. I didn’t want to, so I just directly retired. I went to QAQ to play ah, if I’m going to be a substitute, then I’d rather be CLM’s.”

 
“Then come back then bei,” Ling Shuyi blurted out.

 
Lan Yan helplessly laughed. “Not possible, QAQ’s contract hasn’t expired yet. Before it expires, I cannot play in competitions, and I also can’t go to other teams. It’s okay, I’ve already decided to retire. In any case, I’ve already struggled enough, and I don’t have any regrets,” he said. After glancing at Magic Xi at his side, he suddenly relaxed, showing an easygoing expression. “In the future, I’ll just do a bit of livestreaming, learn to cook, and stuff like that.”

 
“Tch, tch, this dog food…has caught me unawares.” Ling Shuyi imitated Jiang Xinyi’s appearance, showing a look of disgust, but soon showed a relieved smile and said, “That’s good. Whatever you do, as long as you’re happy~”

 
“Yes, as long as I’m happy,” Lan Yan said, revealing the happiest and most relaxed smile that everyone had seen since knowing him.

 
At this moment, his e-sports career was completely over. Although, like most players, he had not been able to leave much of his own trace on the e-sports events, at least he had fought and worked hard, and he didn’t have any regrets about his e-sports career.

“You guys have to fight on ah!” he said, “I’m waiting to see you win the Global Championship!”

0