97 – [Extra] Sweet 1: Formally become Husbands
192 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wen Xi didn’t think too much when he said “Okay ah~” He thought Liu Weizhe was just casually mentioning it, but unexpectedly, when he and Mo Chen went to the local U.S. court to apply for a marriage permit the next day, Liu Weizhe really went and contacted their parents. Therefore, a few days later, their parents rushed to the United States from various countries. Wen Xi’s parents, of course, came from home. When Wen Xi actually saw his parents, he was so embarrassed he hid behind Mo Chen—Ahhhhh why did they really come! And his parents actually didn’t scold him.

Wen Xi’s mother gave Mo Chen a friendly smile and handed him a bag of tea. “Thank you for taking care of my son. I didn’t know what to give you, so I’m afraid you’ll look down on it. This tea was picked and produced by my hometown. It’s absolutely green and healthy!”

 
“Thank you, mom.” Mo Chen took the tea and returned her a smile that could melt an iceberg.

 
Wen Xi’s mother was obviously surprised and said, “You are much more handsome than on TV…”

 
She hadn’t finished her words when Wen Xi’s dad pulled her behind him and said, “What TV ah, he’s an e-sports player so isn’t it called livestreaming?”

 
Then, Wen Xi’s dad was grabbed by the ear by Wen Xi’s mom. “Do you still want to stand against me?”

 
“I was wrong, I was wrong! My wife is right about everything!” Wen Xi’s spineless father appeased his wife. Then, he straightened his back, looked at Mo Chen, and patted him on the shoulder with a serious expression. “I heard you guys are going to get married. In the future, we will be giving Xixi away to you.”

 
“En, I’ll take good care of him, Dad,” Mo Chen replied.

 
Wen Xi, who was hiding behind him, was so happy and embarrassed that he completely didn’t know what to say. He tried to poke his head out from behind Mo Chen’s back and said hello to his parents. His parents responded with a smile, and the atmosphere was actually much better than he thought. Mo Chen’s parents also came that day, a bit later than Wen Xi’s parents. They had pretty much met at the airport before coming over together.

 
Knowing that their son was going to get married, they finished their work overnight and reserved a flight to the United States. Mo Chen’s father was in a suit, and his mother was in a dress. People who didn’t know better would think that Mo Chen and Wen Xi’s wedding was happening that day. In fact, his parents had really thought their wedding was already in progress.

 

“Huh? It still hasn’t started?” Mo Chen’s mother saw Mo Chen wearing casual clothing from afar, so she couldn’t help asking that question. She completely appeared as though she couldn’t wait to participate in the wedding.

 
Mo Chen helplessly laughed and said, “Not yet.”

 
As soon as he said that, Wen Xi leaned out from behind Mo Chen while trembling, reached out to wrap his hands around Mo Chen’s arm, and nodded at the two people who had hurried over. “Hello, uncle and auntie.”

 
“You’re still calling us uncle and auntie?” Mo Chen’s mother rubbed Wen Xi’s head with a smile, and felt that the way he was “wound around” her own son was too cute.

 
Wen Xi immediately realized this and said, “Dad, mom?”

 
To be honest, it was quite embarrassing to call two people who he wasn’t that familiar with by those titles. He didn’t feel used to it no matter how he called them. Yet, Mo Chen’s mother was very satisfied and handed him a beautiful bag. “Seeing how cute you are, I’ll give you this~”

 
Wen Xi obediently took it and said thanks. Later, he opened it and found that it was a pink tie, emmm…..

 
“Does your mother have some misunderstanding about me?” Wen Xi asked Mo Chen.

 
Mo Chen couldn’t help chuckling and said, “Maybe you’ll get used to it after wearing it for a while.”

 
No! He refused to wear pink! However, the material and workmanship of this tie were both very good. It felt so good in his hands that Wen Xi hated that he couldn’t always just hold it. Almost a week later, the couple finally got everything ready for the wedding, which was held in a local church.
 
At the wedding ceremony, Mo Chen and Wen Xi exchanged vows and rings, and formally became husbands. The wedding itself was not made public, but news of the couple’s marriage had already been announced online. The MoXi CP fans were so excited that they hated they couldn’t shift to the United States in an instant.

 
[AHHHHHHHH THE CP I SHIP GOT MARRIED!]
 

[Married at last! My hands are sore from how many times I petitioned the Civil Affairs Bureau!]

 
[Are there any pictures! Is there a video! Writing in blood to beg for photos!]

 
After the witness announced that their marriage was legal and binding, Mo Chen put his arm around Wen Xi’s waist and kissed his lips before he could react. Wen Xi’s eyelashes trembled for a bit, and then he closed his eyes and responded energetically to his kiss. The YEY and MQ members in the states also attended the two people’s wedding. Lightning saw this scene and couldn’t help but whistle and exclaim,
 
“Exciting!”

 
He never thought that the first wedding he attended in his life would actually be one between two people of the same sex. The guests clapped and screamed one by one, all of their gazes expressing their well wishes towards those two people. A few days later, Mo Chen and Wen Xi finally got their marriage certificate, which meant that they were legally husbands.

 
Wen Xi’s mother, who acted like a female ruler in front of Wen Xi’s father, cried once on Wen Xi’s wedding day and then cried again when he got his marriage certificate. In the end, it was Mo Chen’s mother who hugged and comforted her. After getting the marriage certificate, Wen Xi asked Mo Chen what he planned to do after graduation.
 
Mo Chen’s answer was, “I’ll go back to school first, and then go to work in my parents’ company after graduation.”

 
Wen Xi asked, “Will you still play in competitions?”

 
“It depends,” Mo Chen answered, and after being silent for a bit, he added, “The team has you, and also has Kitty, Xiao Xin, and Chen Wei, so I’m not worried.”

 
This was equivalent to him saying that he may not have much time to play in competitions after he went to school. Even if he wanted to play, he would have to wait until winter and summer vacations.

 
Wen Xi laughed and said, “En, you can just go to school. The team has me, and I won’t let you worry.”

 
“You’re definitely worthy of being my darling.” Mo Chen smiled and kissed Wen Xi.

 
Wen Xi helplessly responded to him. At first, he really wasn’t used to hearing Mo Chen call him “darling.” He didn’t expect that he would grow to kind of enjoy it now, and even hated that he couldn’t hear him call him that a few more times.
 
Soon after their return home, winter vacation was over. Mo Chen didn’t sit around and wait for half a year before going to school. Instead, he directly went to take the second semester freshman classes. Then, at the end of the first semester of his sophomore year, he made up the tests for the first semester of his freshman year in one breath, with his GPA above 3.0!

 
They said that Liu Weizhe and Jiang Xinyi were scholar lords, but in Wen Xi’s opinion, Mo Chen was getting there as well. However, Wen Xi was not resigned to playing second fiddle. He won the solo championship in the 18th SGH Global Championship finals, and then, under the leadership of Jiang Xinyi, they won second place in the squad competition with Ling Shuyi and Chen Wei. After returning home, Wen Xi immediately saw Mo Chen among the crowd of people picking others up from the airport. He rushed to him and threw himself into his arms. Mo Chen hugged him with a smile.

 
Wen Xi lifted up the gold medal on his neck and showed it to him. “Look! I can still win a championship without you!”

 
“En, darling is the best.” Mo Chen laughed and lifted up another thing hanging around Wen Xi’s neck with his fingertips. It was a red cord with two rings strung on it.

 
One was their wedding ring, and the other was given to him by Mo Chen a long time ago, the ring that was carved with the words Mac.

 
Mo Chen was surprised and asked, “You still kept it?”

 
He didn’t know how long it had been since his ID had been changed…

 
Wen Xi rescued the ring from Mo Chen’s fingertips, tucked it into his clothes, and hid it well. “After all, you gave it to me.”

 
No matter what Mo Chen’s ID was now, this ring was given to him by Mo Chen himself. How could he just randomly throw it away! Mo Chen couldn’t help laughing and kissed Wen Xi’s face for a while as if no one else were around.

 
“Tch, tch, he forgets his teammates as soon as he sees his husband.” Chen Xiao had really been scared into breaking out into a cold sweat by Wen Xi—He had just gotten off the plane and disappeared, and Chen Xiao had thought he had gotten lost.

 
Mo Chen followed his voice to look over and saw Jiang Xinyi and Ling Shuyi beside him. He raised his eyebrows and said, “You two are pretty good ah. Didn’t you guys win the duo championship this time?”

 
“Yes ah! Where’s my trophy? Quickly take it out and show it!” Ling Shuyi said this while grabbing Jiang Xinyi’s clothes, but was pushed away by Jiang Xinyi with an expression of distaste.

“The trophy is in the trunk ah! We haven’t picked up the luggage yet ah!” Jiang Xinyi really didn’t know how Ling Shuyi’s brain had developed. Why was his first reaction to think that the trophy was on his body?!

 
Chen Wei was standing to the side, and was laughing so hard he was about to expire. This time, Liu Weizhe had flown to another country after the competition because of a paper, so he hadn’t come back with them. Chen Wei originally wanted to accompany him to fly there, but he was afraid to burden him unnecessarily. In the end, he went back to China with everyone else.

 
After all, he didn’t even speak English very well, so he was no different from a deaf and mute person when he went out alone in foreign countries. He also thought about whether he should go back to study in order to catch up with Liu Weizhe, but he had picked up a book, opened it for less than three seconds, and then threw it away—He was just not learning material ahhhh!

 
Fortunately, Liu Weizhe took the initiative to say to him, “You can go and do whatever you want. I don’t have any requirements for you, not even asking you to be able to make any money.”

 
Chen Wei replied, “En…. Saying it like that, you make me feel a bit like a boytoy being kept by you.”

 
Liu Weizhe asked, “Hm? Aren’t you?”

 
Chen Wei exclaimed, “Wow, you are too much…but I like it~”

 
In this way, Chen Wei was relieved and continued to stay in CLM to play in competitions. With the help of Wen Xi, he signed a contract with JJ Livestreams. He planned to retire in the future and livestream like Wen Xi and Lan Yan. There was still a lot of money to be made as an SGH anchor. While SGH held a lot of offline competitions, it also held many online competitions to encourage anchors from all over the world to participate.

 
Blue Wolf and Ai Zhe had taken part in the games before, and Lan Yan also took part in them after he retired. They were all SGH game anchors with better skills, and helped China win many online Championships. The weight of these championship titles was certainly not as heavy as those of the professional league, and the prize money wasn’t so much, but it was still an honor. When Mo Chen was a junior, Wen Xi moved into his home.

 
Ever since CLM won the trophy in two consecutive global competitions, there were more and more new players who wanted to join CLM, including some with strength and potential. Wen Xi completely put down his worries about CLM and announced that he would take a rest for a period of time. In fact, Wen Xi didn’t even want to play last year after Mo Chen went to school.

 

He felt that without Mo Chen’s participation, whether it was trophies, medals, or even the applause and cheers of the audience, they had all become meaningless and tasteless. However, CLM was Mo Chen’s club, and Wen Xi didn’t want CLM to fall because Mo Chen wasn’t there, so he still insisted on playing for a year. This year, he felt that CLM was now already mature and could win the championship by itself. After consulting with the coach and his teammates, he made a Weibo post announcing that he would take a break for a while, and then he immediately moved into Mo Chen’s house.

 
Mo Chen thought it was a little funny when he gave him the key. “You said that you’re tired and all…but actually, you just want to move in and live with me ba?”

 
Wen Xi took the key and said with a wink, “If you don’t want to welcome me, then I can just leave now oh?”

 
“Pfft.” Mo Chen thought that Wen Xi was just like a little devil wearing a rabbit’s skin. Looking at him, he appeared pure and cute, but in reality he was bad and cute—Either way, he was always very cute!

He put his hands on Wen Xi’s shoulder and pushed him down on the bed, kissing him and saying, “You’re welcome to stay, darling.”

0