98 – [Extra] Sweet 2: Outdoor Livestreaming!
180 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mo Chen did not live on campus but had rented a house near the university. Wen Xi had moved into this house. In the morning, Mo Chen drove to school by himself. Before going, he would help make breakfast for Wen Xi. Wen Xi would begin to livestream with Blue Wolf, Ai Zhe, and them after getting up and eating breakfast. For lunch, it depended on his mood. Sometimes he made it himself, sometimes he ordered takeout, and sometimes he didn’t want to eat so he didn’t eat. But at night, he would definitely make dinner in advance and eat it together with Mo Chen once he came back.

Their cohabitation life wasn’t that intense or involved, but on the whole, it was happy and sweet~

 
One Friday, Mo Chen guessed that Wen Xi was nearly up and sent him a message: I don’t have class this afternoon. Do you want to go out to play?

 
Sure enough, Wen Xi was up and replied: Go where?

 
Mo Chen: I’m fine going anywhere with you.

 
Wen Xi: Alright, let’s go bei.

 
Mo Chen: Then come to my school at noon for lunch ba.

 
Wen Xi: Okay ah~

 
Mo Chen: OK, when you arrive, send me a message and I’ll come pick you up.

 
Wen Xi replied with another “okay” and then happily went to pick out his clothes.

 
It was only after he picked out his clothes that he remembered that he hadn’t put up a leave notice on Weibo, so he quickly logged on to post:
I have something to do in the afternoon, not streaming for a day.

 
His announcement was very official and abstinent, but he was still laid bare by the sharp MoXi CP fans: [Going on a date with God Mo ah?]
 

[Go ba, go ba~ We all understand.]

 
[Hahahaha, have a good time~]

 
Wen Xi didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Finally, he resigned himself to his fate, forwarded the first reply, and left a message: What big truth are you irresponsibly telling?

 
[He actually admitted it!]

 
[Ah, this damned sweetness!]

 
[MoXi girls always have fluff to eat, so happy!]

 
As Wen Xi looked at these replies, the corner of his lip pulled up. Then, he quit Weibo and opened his livestream groupchat.

 
Wen Xi: I’m going out to have fun with A-Chen this afternoon, so I won’t be livestreaming.

 
It wasn’t long before he received a reply.

 
Ruby: How can this not be livestreamed! Do an outdoor livestream!

 
Blue Wolf: How do you know they’re just strolling around outside? You can also go out to have fun at a hotel ah.

 
Ruby: ??? This swerve in the conversation has caught me off guard… Don’t they rent a house together? Do they still need to go to a hotel?

 
Ai Zhe: Why not? It’s more exciting and convenient to go to a hotel.

 
Ruby: No, why do you guys talk like you’re always going to hotels.

 
Wen Xi: …..

 
Wen Xi was speechless. He had just said “go out to have fun,” so how did they manage to write so much about that? After Ruby said that sentence, Blue Wolf and Ai Zhe fell into a mysterious silence, successfully arousing his curiosity.

 

Therefore, after typing the ellipsis, he quickly sent out another sentence: What hotel do you guys recommend?

 
This time, Ruby was the one who sent the ellipsis. The words she wanted to use to urge Wen Xi to livestream outside were now caught in her throat. Blue Wolf was just about to reply to Wen Xi, but right after he typed a word, he was firmly held down by Ai Zhe.
 
Finally, he sent a private message to Wen Xi: I recommend XX Love Hotel! Be sure to order that fancy VIP couple package! You really must order it!

 
Wen Xi seemed to hear the sound of a train passing by. For a moment, he didn’t know how to reply to the other party.

 
Finally, he sent a little “complicated” expression: I was just asking casually, and wasn’t planning on going to a hotel with Mo Chen, but you guys  actually answered so sincerely, so what exactly should I do?

 
Blue Wolf exclaimed, “Shit!”

 
Ai Zhe commented, “Wow, that’s too much!”

 
Wen Xi’s second sentence: So it turns out you guys have such exciting fun. Can you describe the process and feeling in detail? If it’s really cool, then it’s not like A-Chen and I can’t go oh~

 
Blue Wolf: Dream on!

 
Blue Wolf and Ai Zhe swore that they would never be deceived by Wen Xi again!

 
Wen Xi laughed, closed the private chat window, and said in the groupchat: Livestreaming outside is okay, but I’ve already asked for leave, and I’m not sure whether A-Chen will agree to show his face, so I won’t make another Weibo post. When you see me online during the livestream, just help me publicize the information~

 
Ruby: OK~

 
Blue Wolf: Dream on!

 
Ai Zhe: If I help you publicize anything, I’ll write my ID in reverse!

 
Blue Wolf: If I help you publicize anything, I’ll livestream myself doing a handstand while crossdressing!

 
Ruby blinked and was lost—What was the matter? What happened that she didn’t know about?

 
*
 

Near noon, Wen Xi put on the clothes he had already selected, put on his bag, took his key and cellphone, and went out the door. Mo Chen’s university was very close to where they lived. It only took a little over 10 minutes to walk there, so Wen Xi didn’t take the bus and directly walked there. However, he still arrived too early. When he arrived, Mo Chen had still not finished class. Mo Chen’s university didn’t allow strangers to enter, and they had to swipe cards when entering. Wen Xi had no “campus card” and could only wait outside.

 
The school security guard saw him and paused for a bit. He came out of the security room and asked him with concern, “Classmate, did you forget to bring your card?”

 
The 25 years old Wen Xi was stunned when he heard this sentence, and then said with a helpless smile, “No, I’m waiting for someone.”

 
The school security guard was confused and asked, “Are you not from our school? But I seem to have seen you somewhere before.”

 
Wen Xi guessed that the security guard might be an SGH e-sports fan and maybe had seen his livestream before? Before he could respond, a person ran towards him. Wen Xi couldn’t help laughing when he saw him from afar. Who could it be if not Mo Chen?

 
Mo Chen ran all the way in front of him, then held out a hand as he swiped the card. “Come in ba.”

 
“Okay~” Wen Xi put his hand into his palm with a smile, and then crossed the gate and followed him to the direction of the school canteen.

 
They left the security guard standing in place by himself, staring in surprise at the two people’s backs. Then, he suddenly remembered who Wen Xi was—He was actually God Xi?! Wtf, he looked too young ba! Some of Mo Chen’s classmates knew that he was going to pick up his boyfriend, so they all came over and screamed excitedly one after another after seeing Wen Xi.

 

“Ahhhh I’ve seen God Xi in the flesh!”

 
“Shipping CPs on the spot! Exciting!”

 
“You guys should all restrain yourselves a bit! Don’t scare Xixi! Ahhhhhhhhhm Xixi is too good-looking!”

 
Wen Xi wasn’t frightened by them, but didn’t expect that people would take such notice of him. That was, until Mo Chen said that they were all his classmates in the same major, and Wen Xi suddenly saw the light. He was just saying ma, the e-sports circle was so small and there weren’t that many opportunities to see people’s faces, so who could recognize him when he was just walking down the street? However, it wasn’t surprising if they were Mo Chen’s classmates. People who knew Mo Chen must know him—Even if they didn’t know him before, they would know about him sooner or later~

 
Wen Xi gave a friendly smile to Mo Chen’s classmates and said, “Thank you very much for taking care of my family’s A-Chen.”

 
As soon as he finished speaking, one of them “fell down” on the spot and exclaimed, “Ah, I’m dead!”

 
Mo Chen clicked his tongue and didn’t want Wen Xi to be disturbed, so he grabbed his hand and left. “Ignore them, let’s go eat.”

 
Wen Xi said, “You’re missing a word.”

 
Mo Chen replied, “En, let’s go eat ba, darling.”

 
Wen Xi said, “That’s about right~”

 
Wen Xi was three years older than Mo Chen, but he was shorter than Mo Chen. In addition, his face gave people a feeling of innocence and ignorance, so he looked much younger than Mo Chen. Mo Chen’s classmates looked at Mo Chen encircling Wen Xi in his arms in a protective posture, and they couldn’t control their impulse to take out their cellphones and take some photos.

 
Finally, someone snapped two pictures of Mo Chen and Wen Xi’s backs with a “click,” and made a Weibo post: On site, shipping a CP! I can die without regrets!

 
Someone immediately replied:
 

[Negative feedback for no shot from the front!]

 
[Ahhhhh trademarking God Mo’s embrace!]

 
[If Xixi skips out on his livestream 10 times, the 11th time is because of Mo.]

 
[So Xixi skipped out on his livestream again? He’s skipping so much, not as good as us….]

 
Mo Chen and Wen Xi didn’t know that they had been photographed secretly, but they also didn’t care very much about it. They had already publicized their relationship with each other a long time ago on Weibo, and their marriage certificate and photos had all been aired, so they had been fearless for a long time now. Wen Xi came to eat, so Mo Chen certainly couldn’t take him to the dining hall downstairs. Instead, they went upstairs to a restaurant that he was satisfied with after trying it.

 
The two people sat face to face, and while they ate, the people around them constantly cast surprised or curious glances at them. Two high-quality boys sat together, chatting and laughing, looking at each other with gentle eyes—What kind of picture of immortals was this! Whether people recognized them or not, they all started shipping their CP.

 
Wen Xi could feel these furtive glances, but he didn’t care. He asked Mo Chen, “Have you decided where you want to go?”

 
Mo Chen replied, “A new promenade opened nearby, so shall we go and see?”

 
Wen Xi answered, “Okay ah~”

 
Mo Chen couldn’t help laughing and said, “No matter where we go, you’ll say ‘okay’.”

 
Wen Xi returned him an innocent smile. “You said that no matter where we go, it’s fine as long as it’s with me. I’m the same.”

 
“Pfft.” Mo Chen nearly choked, and was glad that he wasn’t eating anything when he heard this sentence. “Darling is right.”

 
As soon as he finished speaking, they heard an obvious gasp come from the side. Wen Xi subconsciously looked over, and a girl put down her half-eaten food and lay down on the table, pretending to be playing with her cellphone.
 

Wen Xi drew back his gaze and said, “By the way, I was supposed to livestream this afternoon. Do you mind if I livestream outside ma?”

 
Mo Chen raised an eyebrow and asked, “Didn’t you already ask for leave on Weibo?”

 
“You even already discovered that.”

 
Wen Xi took a bite of rice and was thinking about how to reply. Not waiting for him to think it through, Mo Chen chuckled and said, “Do whatever you like, I don’t mind. If you want to livestream outside, then you can livestream outside.” After a pause, he added, “I don’t mind showing my face with you.”

 
“Okay~” Wen Xi said, smiling happily.

 
Even if they were married, and even if they didn’t play e-sports anymore, Mo Chen still doted on him so much that he could feel his love at any time. He felt that he was the happiest in the world—No worries about food and clothing, and someone who loved him so much did his utmost to indulge everything he wanted to do. Therefore, after lunch, Mo Chen drove with Wen Xi to the newly opened promenade. When they were about to arrive, Wen Xi put his cellphone on a selfie-stick and started the livestream. Then, he looked at the number of viewers in the stream, and saw it was actually pretty high.

 

“Do you guys all not eat at noon?” Wen Xi was a bit surprised.

 
[Ahhhhh look what I found!]

 
[Just after eating, I received the livestream push notification!]

 
[Eating while watching]

 
It was only then that Wen Xi remembered that there were things like “livestream push notifications.” It seemed that there was no need for Ai Zhe to help remind his stream followers for him. However, a bit after 1 p.m., after Ai Zhe and Blue Wolf saw that he had started to stream, they still reminded everyone in their own streams.

 
Ai Zhe said, “My Xi doesn’t want to livestream with us today. He’s livestreaming outside, and you guys must not go watch it!”

 
Blue Wolf said, “Yes, he’s livestreaming his date with God Mo, so there’s nothing fun to see. Definitely don’t go to watch it!”
 

Ruby didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. “If you two want to help him publicize it, then just publicize it bei. Do you have to be so awkward?”

 
Ai Zhe internally: I don’t want to write my ID backwards.

 
Blue Wolf internally: I don’t want to livestream myself doing a handstand in women’s clothing.

 
However, it was before 1 p.m. and Ai Zhe and the others hadn’t even started streaming yet, but without their publicity, the number of people watching Wen Xi’s livestream was also increasing at a terrible speed. He didn’t know who had publicized the matter.

 
[Xixi, are you in God Mo’s car?]

 
[Ahhhh, one person writing in blood to see God Mo’s face!]

 
[Two people writing in blood!]

 
[Three people writing in blood!]

 
……

 
“Why do you guys want to look at Mo Chen’s face?” Wen Xi blinked innocently and asked, “Am I not good-looking?”

 
[Good looking! ]

 
[God Xi is as beautiful as a picture!]

 
[Xixi’s eyes aren’t eyes, but shining stars; Xixi’s eyebrows aren’t eyebrows, but shooting stars; Xixi’s smile isn’t a smile, but a gorgeous rainbow!]

 
The stream followers’ rainbow farts were growing increasingly over the top, and Wen Xi was embarrassed to read them. “….You are all talented people.”

 
He had thought that such excessive rainbow farts could only be seen in the entertainment industry. Finally, Wen Xi reluctantly agreed to their request under the “bombardment” of rainbow farts. He took his cellphone off of the selfie-stick, switched the camera around, and aimed it at Mo Chen in the rearview mirror. Wen Xi had sat in the back seat in order to facilitate the livestream without affecting Mo Chen’s driving, so his perspective was obviously looking at the front of the car from the back. However, Mo Chen was still aware of his small movements. He took a glance in the rearview mirror and then gave a big smile. Then, the livestream was just a blanket of awsl.

 
[awsl]

 
[God Mo is still so handsome!]

 
[These two people could clearly rely on their faces, but instead they rely on their skills!]

 
After some time, they finally arrived at their destination. Wen Xi got out of the car and strolled around nearby. After Mo Chen parked the car, they began to walk together. There were many snacks on the promenade, especially those that were baked and sold on the spot, which were very delicious and attractive. Although they had already had lunch, they still couldn’t help buying some snacks and ate while livestreaming. A good outdoor livestream thus became an eating livestream.

 
[WTF, God Xi, you’ve gone too far. I haven’t had lunch yet!]

 
[The food by my side suddenly seems stale QAQ]

 
[I just ate lunch, but I’m actually hungry after watching this?!]

 
Wen Xi laughed, “Pfft, don’t learn from me. If you eat too much of this, you will get fat!”

 
[Is it appropriate for you to say that at your size?]

 
[Xixi would actually be cuter if he was a bit fatter ah! Why isn’t he fat after eating all the time orz]

 
[If you do more exercise at night, you won’t get fat.]

 
Wen Xi said, “Calling the mods.”

 
Magic Xi: [Deleted, and once again banned.]
 

Wen Xi was stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, Magic Xi was actually online, and before he could say what to delete, she helped him delete that line in the barrage.

 
“Thank you,” Wen Xi said with a smile.

 
Then, before he could react, a napkin came over and wiped the cumin from the corner of his lips. The knuckles and fingers were clearly displayed in the camera, and they obviously belonged to Mo Chen. His hands were very good-looking and appeared strong but not rough, pale but not tender, giving people a strong sense of security. They weren’t like Wen Xi’s hands, which although they were also so well-defined that hand-cons loved them too, they seemed to give people the feeling that they were fragile and made people want to protect them.

 
“Darling, pay attention to your image.”

 
Before Mo Chen said this, the stream followers were praising him for his worth and wanted to contract his hands, but after hearing his words, the livestream became buried in awsls, and the letters [awsl] almost covered the whole screen. Wen Xi laughed sweetly, and then, worried that his smile would ruin his image, he turned the camera to Mo Chen and offered a skewer of grilled squid. Mo Chen bit it very naturally.

 
[AHHHHHHHH!]

 
[If you’re going to do an eating livestream, then just do an eating livestreaming, why are you showing off your love…show some more!]

 
[Watching this livestream has made me die repeatedly… Please let me die a few more times!]

 
[Bury me with dog food ba! It’s so good to eat ahhhhhhh!]

 
Wen Xi couldn’t stop laughing. He finally found his voice after great effort and gave thanks for several waves of gifts. From 12 to 4 p.m., Wen Xi streamed several segments intermittently. After making up for the livestream time for the day, they turned off the livestream and went back to Mo Chen’s car, where they switched to a new location to have dinner. He let Mo Chen choose the place, but unexpectedly, Mo Chen took him to a high-class hotel for dinner. You could immediately tell whether a hotel was high-class or not by looking at the behavior of the attendants. The attendants who met them on the road all bowed to them respectfully, as if they were their bosses.

 

“Are we sleeping here tonight?” Wen Xi was a bit surprised after dinner.

 
Mo Chen’s response was, “Blue Wolf recommended this hotel to me, and I saw it wasn’t far away, so I decided that we should come and experience it.”

 
Okay, Wen Xi got it.

 
Sure enough, if he caused a mess, then he’d get paid back for it. He had messed with Blue Wolf, and unexpectedly, Blue Wolf turned around and also messed with him. In this way, the next day, although Wen Xi had finally made up his livestream time through great effort, he once again owed time—because he couldn’t get out of bed until noon, so he could only ask for leave. He took two consecutive days off. The first day was to go on a date with Mo Chen, and as for what the second day was for, did it need to be said?

 
[Did God Xi get off of the car yesterday? No.]

 
[Did God Xi get in the car yesterday? Yes.]

 
[Deleted comment warning!]

 
Wen Xi was nestled in Mo Chen’s arms at noon. He logged into Weibo on his cellphone, saw these comments, and then quietly turned off his cellphone. He had no energy to provide an explanation. Forget it, lie flat ba.

 
*

 
A few days later, six countries, including China, jointly held an online military exercise (no, it was an online SGH camp). The anchors from six countries would form six camps, with each country composing a unit to compete in the same match. Each country formed a team with 20 people, who would fight against and kill 100 people from the other five countries. Whichever countries the remaining anchors were from would be the winners. This was Wen Xi’s first international online competition. Knowing that he was in the competition, his teammates were excited.

 
[Hahaha we’ll win for sure!]
 
[Our God Xi over here alone is enough, we only need to be responsible for looting supplies!]

 
Wen Xi didn’t know whether to cry or laugh. “Don’t be like this, what if my hands feel off today?”

 
“It’s okay, we’re just joking around ma.” It was Blue Wolf who responded to him.

 
Yes, Blue Wolf was also participating in this competition. “At 100 yuan per kill, I must at least earn back this month’s Internet and electricity bill!”

 
Ai Zhe exclaimed, “Shit! One kill is actually 100 yuan?! I’m willing!”

 
Lan Yan asked, “How many people are here from JJ?”

 
Blue Wolf replied, “It seems to be 13, and 7 are from FightingFox.”

 
Lan Yan asked, “Who’s going to be in charge?”

 
Ai Zhe said, “The people from FightingFox said there’s more people from our side, so the commander should be one of us.”

 
Blue Wolf said, “Then Xixi bei.”

 
Ai Zhe replied, “I agree! If the League Champion isn’t the commander, then we really can’t explain it!”

 
“Ah? I’ve never been a commander before ah?” Wen Xi had a complete look of confusion.

 
He had just thought it would be fun to sign up for the international online competition, so how had he become the commander all of a sudden? They were not afraid that he would direct people into a ditch?

 
“In terms of command…Lan Yan is better than me?” Wen Xi remembered that Lan Yan had been the commander before in QAQ.

 
Yet as a result, Lan Yan refused on the spot and said, “No, no, no, if I’m the commander, people might not listen to me. You can command more people.”

This was true…

 
Finally, Wen Xi took over the command post and said, “Okay ba, if I’m in command, then I’m in command.”

 
When he said this, Mo Chen happened to pass by behind him. Looking at his screen, he raised his eyebrows and asked, “Darling is about to command? Do you need me to help you?”

 
“No need,” Wen Xi said these two words with a laugh. “it also seems fun to command everyone into a ditch~”

Mo Chen didn’t know whether to laugh or cry—His wife was really growing increasingly obviously black-bellied.

0