99 – [Extra] Sweet 3: Being in command is quite fun?
180 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SGH’s six country online camp went on for two days, with three games a day, for a total of six games. Because there was a time difference between the countries, each country was told a different time for the games. Wen Xi and them were very lucky to find the word “afternoon” in their notice—The six games for them were all in the afternoon, so they could sleep in in the morning!

Perhaps it was because this was an online competition, and most of the participants were anchors, not current professional players, but although this was a transnational competition, it still seemed more like entertainment, and not a lot of people paid attention to it. Until the first game began, Wen Xi didn’t receive any notice to discuss tactics, so he had thought that the commander had already been arranged. Unexpectedly, after entering the queuing map, everyone unanimously elected him as the commander for the game, so you could imagine how “wtf” he felt at the time.

 
Being the commander ma, if they won, he would count as someone who had done a meritorious service, and if they lost, then he would bear the bloody fault. Wen Xi had no experience commanding, but since he had taken over the position, no matter how nervous he was, he could only grit his teeth and go forward. In fact, he wasn’t very nervous.
 

First of all, this game wasn’t as formal as the professional league. Obviously it would be best to win, but it didn’t matter if they lost, since it would all be soon forgotten. Second, while he was the chief commander, there were other commanders below. After all, there were 20 people, so as long as he didn’t make an egregious mistake, he wouldn’t need to command too carefully.

 
“Let’s divide into three teams ba,” Wen Xi said before getting on the plane, “FightingFoxes, you can choose your own person to command. Anyone will do as long as they link their mic to mine.”

 
“Okay,” a familiar voice responded to him, “I’ll command the FightingFoxes side.”

 
Wen Xi asked, “Huh? You are…”

 
“I’m Ming.”

 
“DOL’s captain ah,” Wen Xi said with a laugh.

 
He knew that DOL’s captain had become an anchor after his retirement, but he didn’t expect him to participate in this competition.
 

“Alright,” Wen Xi said, “Then we will divide JJ into two teams ba, one with me and one with Lan Yan.”

 
Lan Yan replied, “Okay.”

 
Wen Xi and Lan Yan had never livestreamed together. They each had their own circle of friends, and they knew all of the JJ Livestream anchors who had participated in this competition. They had countless intimate relationships among all the anchors, so there was no need to say who was with whom.

 
When Wen Xi said that they would have two teams, everyone had already decided who to follow. Sure enough, after the competition started, the anchors who jumped to the same spot as Wen Xi were all who Wen Xi expected—Blue Wolf and Ai Zhe both jumped to the same spot as him. They had seven people in total. As the main force, of course they jumped to the city area.

 
Lan Yan said, “We jumped to the forest area and only saw four people. Should we go forward?”

 
Wen Xi replied, “Go fuck them up!”

 
Ming said, “We’re in the mountain area and found six people—None of them are from the same country!”

 
Wen Xi exclaimed, “Go fuck them up!”

 
Mo Chen made a cup of coffee and drank it while sitting next to Wen Xi.
 

Wen Xi eyes landed on him, and he held his mic with one hand as he said, “I suddenly feel that being in command is quite fun?”

 
“Command?” Mo Chen raised his eyebrows and said, “Your command is just ‘go fuck them up’?”

 
Wen Xi pursed his mouth immediately.

 
Mo Chen instantly changed his words, “It’s a good command! I’ve never seen such a hardcore commander!”

 
Wen Xi didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

 
Lan Yan said, “Fucked them all up, and we only lost one person.”
 

Ming said, “We picked up a treasure hahahaha! No one has been killed for the time being!”

 
“Great! Just keep rushing in like that!”

 
As Wen Xi spoke, he wasn’t idle either. After aiming at a player’s shadow, he immediately shot an arrow at them.

 
“Shhpt—” And that unfortunate person was knocked down by a headshot with an arrow!

 
“Love Pig, 200 meters in front of me, go pick up that kill!” Wen Xi said. He didn’t even look at the person who was knocked down by him before he turned around and fired a shot in the other direction!. “My Wolf, another person down at 2 o’clock!”
 

Ai Zhe exclaimed, “So strong, bro! I’ll take the 100 yuan!”

 
Blue Wolf exclaimed, “Awesome, awesome!”

 
While they were talking, Ai Zhe finished off an enemy with his assault rifle, and Blue Wolf killed the other.
 

Mo Chen looked at Wen Xi’s maneuvers and couldn’t help laughing and said, “Pretty good ah, you sleep in late every day, but your skills haven’t regressed much.”

 
Wen Xi said, “I am at least the eighth in the overseas servers list this season, okay ma? Who are you looking down on?”

 
“Hmm? I seem to hear God Mo’s voice?” Ai Zhe pricked up his ears sharply and said, “Bro, are you talking to your husband?”

 
“WTF! God Mo doesn’t have class today?!”

 
“Wake up, my friend, today is Saturday!”

 
Hearing the whispers of his teammates, Wen Xi coughed and said, “Pay attention! The second circle has been refreshed, is there anyone not in the circle?”

 
Lan Yan replied, “We are in the circle.”

 
Ming said, “Getting in, getting in…. Okay, we’re successfully in the circle!”

 
Blue Wolf said, “Shit, how did the third circle get refreshed over where Korea is?”
 

Ai Zhe commented, “Don’t you know what your luck is like? Tch, I already knew I shouldn’t have jumped with you!”

 
People who watched Blue Wolf’s livestream all knew that he was a man favored by poison—He was always racing against the poison circle. His skills were good as an anchor, but his luck was really hopeless—Nine out of the ten games he lost were due to poison, and he didn’t know what kind of luck this was. However, because of this, he had rich experience in racing poison circles As soon as the position of the third circle was announced, he planned out the route to race the poison circle in the shortest amount of time.
 
“Follow me, follow me, everyone follow me! Laozi will bring you guys into the safe zone alive!”

 
“Okay~”

 
Someone asked him to be the temporary commander, and Wen Xi didn’t even have time to be happy about it. Therefore, the group of people got into two cars and rushed to the third safe zone in a formidable formation under the leadership of Blue Wolf. Compared with the squad matches, the focus of the training camp match was that there were more people. When a large group of people gathered together from all directions, the scene was as spectacular as it could be. When the fourth circle was refreshed, the Chinese team still had 12 people left. The JJ Livestream anchors and FightingFoxes anchors surrounded the South Korean anchors from two different directions, and after throwing a few grenades at them, they were instantly wiped out.
 

Wen Xi exclaimed, “We exploded them beautifully! Let’s surround the Japanese team in the 6 o’clock direction and wipe out another team!”

 
Wen Xi didn’t realize that his command was becoming more and more matter of fact. He couldn’t see the overall situation on the field. However, the two JJ casters could see the overarching perspective. They were shocked to see that the red marks belonging to the Chinese team were scattered into a crescent shape, which gathered the Japanese anchors together and annihilated them in one fell swoop!

 
“This tactic is pretty good ah!” one of the commentators exclaimed, “Who is the commander? God Xi?”

 
“Yes, it’s God Xi!” another commentator responded, “God Xi can really command! They played so organized! In contrast, the Japanese team kind of feel like headless flies, with them completely not knowing what they should do.”

 
A few minutes later, the Chinese team succeeded in killing all the anchors from other countries and won the first training camp match. When they won, they had six people left, including Wen Xi.

 

Seeing the words “YOU WIN” appear, Wen Xi’s first sentence was, “Huh, we won? We already won?”

 
Obviously, he was a little confused about winning. Because he always gave away kills to Blue Wolf and Ai Zhe, he hadn’t taken many kills himself, only taking five—for 500 yuan~ When Wen Xi took off his earphones, Mo Chen handed him the coffee in his hand. Wen Xi took a sip and found that only half of the coffee was remaining in the cup. Obviously, Mo Chen had given it to him after drinking half of it.

 
Black lines appeared on Wen Xi’s face, “You gave it so easily oh?”

 
Mo Chen got his way and laughed, replying, “You also took it so easily.”

 
Wen Xi took another sip, and only then put down the cup, putting on a show of dislike as he pushed it away.
 

Mo Chen put his arms around his waist while laughing and peppered kisses on his face. “Do you want me to play a match for you?”

 
“You can’t play for me,” Wen Xi said in a just tone.

 
“Alright.” After Mo Chen kissed Wen Xi on the mouth, he rose to walk towards the kitchen. “What do you want to eat tonight?”

 
Wen Xi replied, “As long as you made it, anything is fine~”

 
Mo Chen replied, “Okay.”

 
Wen Xi watched him leave his room. After turning back to the computer screen, he put on his headphones with a smile and prepared to start the next match. Unexpectedly, he had just put on the headphones when he ran into his teammates’ protests.

 
[Wow, openly showing off love! It’s too much, too much!]

 
[What would you like to eat tonight? Fucking hell…. I’m already stuffed full from eating dog food!]
 

[Can you two restrain yourself a little? There are still many single dogs on the mic!]

 
Wen Xi looked up silently, and realized that he had just forgotten to turn off his mic. Fortunately, after the start of the second match of the competition, everyone quickly turned their attention back to the game and forgot about this matter.
 

However, after the three matches on that day finished, Mo Chen’s voice was heard again from Wen Xi’s voice channel, “Beloved, I made your favorite Coke Chicken Wings~”

 
Wen Xi quietly took off the headphones and exited the voice channel, allowing his teammates to explode repeatedly in the voice channel by themselves. As for himself, of course he pretended that nothing had happened, and he threw himself into Mo Chen’s arms with a smile.
 
“Okay oh~ Love you!”

 
Two days later, the six nation online training camp match ended in China’s victory. Under the leadership of Wen Xi, this group of anchors from JJ and FightingFoxes won five games, only losing once to South Korea. Wen Xi took a total of 32 kills in these six competitions and won a prize of 3200 yuan. He used this money to go play at the seaside for a few days with Mo Chen during his summer vacation.
 

When Mo Chen became a senior, he finally didn’t have to go to school that often, and he moved with Wen Xi into their own house. Mo Chen began to work at his parents’ company and continued to be the boss of the CLM club at the same time. However, instead of using his own private funds to maintain the day-to-day operations of CLM, he invited in more professional managers and coaches, and encouraged the club to get more sponsors and advertisements, sign livestream contracts, and shoot promotional films.

 
With everyone’s joint efforts, CLM began to establish its own more systematic youth training camp, and then not only built a secondary SGH team, but also began to set foot in other types of games. From a bystander’s point of view, CLM was definitely getting better—It was becoming increasingly stable and “profitable,” and the future was bright. However, as far as Wen Xi himself was concerned, he still preferred the original CLM because it was purer and had a clearer goal.

 
Mo Chen had first established CLM just to win the championship, so he completely hadn’t considered anything else. No matter how much money he had to burn through or how much the antis cursed him out, he didn’t care—As long as he could win the championship, and as long as he could get the global competition trophy, everything was worth it.
 

However, this kind of mindset certainly couldn’t last long, so Wen Xi understood Mo Chen’s decisions—They were all to allow CLM to last for a long time. Mo Chen had gotten what he wanted, so maybe he already didn’t need CLM anymore. However, his former teammates needed it, a group of young people with the same dream and infatuation as him needed it, and he himself couldn’t give up this place that had witnessed his dream and love at the same time. Therefore, he changed the CLM’s mode of operation in order to allow the club to exist for a long time after some careful consideration.
 

——As long as he was alive, CLM wouldn’t fall.

 
*

 
“Have you ever thought about going back to CLM and continuing to play professionally?”

 
One day while Mo Chen was working, Wen Xi recklessly sat on Mo Chen’s desk and asked him.
 

Sitting behind his desk, Mo Chen, who was checking a contract for problems, was stunned for a moment, but said with a helpless laugh, “Of course I’ve thought about it. How can three champion titles be enough? As long as I can still play, it would be fine for me to just keep playing.”

 
This answer was a bit unexpected to Wen Xi, so it took Wen Xi a bit to react and ask, “Then why not play anymore? I think your parents would agree to let you ah.”

 
Mo Chen’s parents doted on him, Wen Xi knew that much.

 
Perhaps it was because Mo Chen was the only son, or because his childhood experience made them feel guilty towards him, but for his entire life, no matter what he wanted, Mo Chen’s parents would try their best to satisfy him, which lead to Mo Chen’s arrogance before (Of course, he still didn’t look up to many people now). Therefore, Wen Xi felt that even if Mo Chen said he wanted to play video games for his entire life, his parents would raise both their hands and agree.
 

However, Mo Chen’s answer was, “En, they would agree, but after all, they are my parents, and I can’t just care about myself.”

 
Wen Xi was stunned.

 
Mo Chen continued, “I love you, and I love them. I need to inherit the company to achieve their expectations, and I also need to rely on the company to make money to maintain our quality of life. At the same time, I can prevent CLM from having any problems like this. So, after a comprehensive consideration, I think this is the best choice I can make now.”

 
After listening to these words, Wen Xi was a bit emotional. It was true that Mo Chen’s parents had always wanted Mo Chen to inherit their company. However, it wasn’t possible to inherit a company just after saying you would. Someone would need to spend time and energy to learn and cultivate all sorts of abilities and aspects. The golden age of e-sports was 18-24 years old. However, this was also the golden age to absorb new knowledge, since both memory and comprehension were far better then than after the age of 25. If Mo Chen spent all this time on e-sports, then how long would it take for him to develop his abilities in managing the company?

 
“Ah, you can’t have it all.” Wen Xi sighed and sucked up the rest of the milk from the carton in his hand.

 
Mo Chen felt that his emotional appearance was a little funny, and he couldn’t help laughing and said, “I’m already better off than a lot of people. At least I’ve won three championships, and I have no regrets about my e-sports career. How many professional players are there that can’t even touch a third place medal?” After a pause, he got up, put his arm around Wen Xi’s waist, drew closer to his ear, and said, “More importantly, I met you. As long as you’re by my side, no matter what I do, I’ll be happy.”

 
Mo Chen’s voice shook Wen Xi’s eardrums, and after feeling his breath, Wen Xi’s face instantly turned red.
 

Before he could react, someone knocked at the door and came in. “President Mo, there’s a document that you need to…”

 
That person saw Mo Chen and Wen Xi’s posture and immediately froze.

 
Mo Chen grinned and loosened his hold around Wen Xi’s waist, saying, “En, give it to me ba.”

 
Wen Xi jumped down from his desk and glanced back at Mo Chen. He was a bit embarrassed so he looked away again and said, “You’re busy, so I’ll go back first.”

 
“Don’t worry, wait a bit and I’ll take you back,” Mo Chen said and looked at his watch. It was almost noon. “Let’s have lunch together ba. Steak?”

“Okay ah~” said Wen Xi, and the corners of his lips rose up immediately. “I want it medium rare!”

0