100 – [Extras] About the story of the other CPS: [Blue Wolf VS. AI ZHE] and [Chen Wei VS. Liu Weizhe]
211 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trigger Warning: Chen Wei and Liu Weizhe’s extra contains attempted sexual assault

[Blue Wolf vs. Ai Zhe]

 
Blue Wolf and Ai Zhe met on the JJ Livestreams platform. The two people were from two different cities, but coincidentally, they both signed a contract with JJ Livestreams at around the same time, and Magic Xi had them partner up. At the time they signed the contract, their abilities were around the same level, although Ai Zhe’s shooting was a little better.
 

Therefore, the most common sentence Ai Zhe said to Blue Wolf was, “Follow Da Ge and have meat to eat!”

 
At the very beginning, Blue Wolf believed in Ai Zhe’s talk, and every match he scuttled around right behind him. He rushed wherever Ai Zhe charged, and he shot wherever Ai Zhe shot. Therefore, at that time, he was very dependent on Ai Zhe. He felt that without Ai Zhe, he couldn’t even enter the first circle, let alone take first place. They signed the contract during winter. It was difficult to get up in the morning, so they livestreamed in the afternoon.
 

However, as the temperature rose, Blue Wolf woke up earlier and earlier, so he suggested to Ai Zhe that they also stream for a bit in the morning. Ai Zhe agreed.
 

——Yes, he agreed without taking himself into account.

 
Therefore, the next morning, Ai Zhe skipped out on Blue Wolf. Yet, Blue Wolf had already posted on Weibo the day before that he would be streaming in the morning, and he didn’t want to break his promise. So, even without Ai Zhe, he gritted his teeth and streamed for two hours. However, he didn’t expect that the result would be pretty good—Out of the five matches, he had taken first place in three of them. The two of them played duos in the afternoon after Ai Zhe woke up, and he discovered that Blue Wolf was obviously more assertive than before, just like a wolf cub who previously couldn’t do anything but learned to hunt by himself in one night. AI Zhe felt that he was no longer needed by Blue Wolf and felt lost for a long time, and even felt as though the gifts given to him by his stream followers were no longer as nice any more.

 
Therefore, after ending the livestream, he called Blue Wolf and took the initiative to apologize, “Sorry, I overslept today. You’re not angry ba?”

 

“No ah, who hasn’t overslept?” Blue Wolf didn’t mind and said, “Can you get up early tomorrow ba?”

 
Ai Zhe knew that he couldn’t, but first, he didn’t want to disappoint Blue Wolf, and second, he had overslept today, and felt that the next day he should be able to do alright. So, he gritted his teeth and said, “Yes.”

 
Unfortunately, the next day, he eventually lost to his own drowsiness and laziness—He stood up Blue Wolf another day. If it had just been one day, Blue Wolf really wouldn’t take it to heart, thinking that Ai Zhe just overslept. However, getting stood up for two days would make any person think—Are you just toying with me? How exactly do you see me?
 

Blue Wolf was a northerner with a very straightforward disposition. After the livestream in the morning, he called Ai Zhe three times. When he finally answered, Blue Wolf said bluntly, “Can you not promise things you can’t do? You’re very repugnant like this, you know?”

 
Ai Zhe was very aggrieved, but he also knew it was his own fault. He could only say, “I really didn’t do it on purpose, give me another chance ba!”

 
Blue Wolf didn’t like to be inefficient. If it was someone else, he would definitely say, “No, you can sleep if you like. Laozi can solo on his own.” However, the other party was Ai Zhe. Remembering all those matches he carried him flying, Blue Wolf endured his discomfort and agreed, “Okay ba.”

 
In fact, when he said these two words, he didn’t hold much hope. If Ai Zhe could stand him up twice, he would be able to stand him up, three, four, and N number of times. Unexpectedly, when Blue Wolf entered the voice channel the next morning, he found that Ai Zhe was already online. At that moment, all of Blue Wolf’s anger disappeared. In contrast, he now had a favorable impression towards Ai Zhe, feeling that this child was teachable and…no.

 
In short, Blue Wolf entered the voice channel very happily and asked, “It’s very early today ma, do you want to do a match first?”

 
“Good morning…” Ai Zhe’s voice sounded feeble, and he looked very ill.

 
Blue Wolf thought that he had just gotten up and didn’t pay attention to it. That was, until he watched with his own eyes as Ai Zhe turned into a lootbox upon landing for two matches in a row. Because they were playing duos, and they were both anchors, he was worried that Ai Zhe’s stream followers would feel bored. Therefore, as long as Ai Zhe was killed, Blue Wolf would grenade himself at the first possible moment.

 
After grenading himself to death two matches in a row, Blue Wolf finally realized that Ai Zhe was acting strange. “What’s the matter? Do you not feel well today?”

“En…. I’m a little dizzy,” Ai Zhe responded, “Maybe I didn’t get enough sleep ba. I’ll make a cup of coffee.”

 
“Don’t make coffee, you should go sleep ba,” Blue Wolf said helplessly. He finally believed that there really was a group of people for whom mornings didn’t exist.

 
“Then what are you going to do about your livestream?” Ai Zhe asked.

 
“I can play solo ah,” Blue Wolf blurted out.

 
Hearing this, Ai Zhe suddenly perked up and exclaimed, “I’ll go make a cup of coffee! Wait for me!”

 
Blue Wolf: “…. ”

 
Later, Ai Zhe fell asleep during the livestream, and his snoring could even be heard in the stream. Even later, Blue Wolf found out that Ai Zhe hadn’t gotten up early at all that day. Instead, he had stayed up all night and didn’t sleep, just to make sure he wouldn’t stand him up the next day. The evidence was that Ai Zhe had liked his Weibo post a bit past 4 a.m. that day.

 
“Sometimes, I really don’t understand how southerners have developed their brains,” Blue Wolf said.

 
Ai Zhe exclaimed, “Regional attacks are forbidden!”

 
Blue Wolf replied, “No… If you can’t get up, then you can’t get up. Why couldn’t you just tell me? Why did you make such a simple thing so complicated?”

 
Ai Zhe didn’t speak. In the beginning, he felt that if there was an agreement, then that would motivate him to get up, so he promised Blue Wolf, but he didn’t expect to let him down. In order to make up for it and prove that he didn’t mean to do it, and also adding on how Blue Wolf’s “independence” gave him a sense of crisis, he could only grit his teeth and make additional agreements with Blue Wolf. Unexpectedly, he just disappointed Blue Wolf further. He thought that after this, Blue Wolf would find him annoying.

 
However, Blue Wolf’s next sentence was, “You live alone?”
 

Ai Zhe froze, then let out an “en,” not understanding why he suddenly asked this.

 
Blue Wolf said, “You’re working alone through the night, what would happen if you just suddenly died! How old are you ah? Why are you still like a child and making people worry about you?”

 
Ai Zhe cursed, “Shit, what do you care! Laozi is 26!”

 
Blue Wolf also cursed, “Shit! You’re actually fucking 26! Laozi is already 28 and calling you Ge every day!”

 
Ai Zhe replied, “You won’t lose any pounds of flesh just by calling me Ge!”

 
Blue Wolf asked, “Where do you live? I’ll move in with you!”

 
Ai Zhe: ???

 
For a moment, Ai Zhe thought he had heard him wrong, and felt that Blue Wolf should have said, “Let’s meet and fight!”
 

However, Blue Wolf repeated clearly, “Where do you live? I’m also by myself, so let’s live together ba. At least we can take care of each other, and anyway, we can livestream anywhere.”

 
“What are you doing ah, moving here so suddenly?” Ai Zhe asked, suddenly alert, “Are you northerners always so direct?”

 
“Who just said no regional attacks?” Blue Wolf rolled his eyes and said, “If I live over there, then I can run to your house at any time, so that you won’t stay up late and die suddenly at home without anyone knowing about it!”

 
Ai Zhe: “…. ”

 
Finally, after some deliberation, Ai Zhe agreed to let Blue Wolf move over, and told him his address. “My home is quite big. After you come, you should live in my house first ba. You can rent another place later on and move there then.”

 
Blue Wolf replied, “Alright.”

 
In this way, Blue Wolf packed up the next day and moved to Ai Zhe’s house, and then lived there and lived there until…the sparks of love appeared between him and Ai Zhe. If you asked Blue Wolf at what instant he fell in love with Ai Zhe, Blue Wolf couldn’t tell you. It may have been when he went to wake him up and got dragged into bed by Ai Zhe to sleep together until the afternoon, or maybe in the dark quiet of the night when Ai Zhe had a nightmare and squeezed into a bed with him.

 
However, if you asked Blue Wolf when he had positive feelings towards Ai Zhe, he actually had them when he met him for the first time. Even before they met in person, when he played duos with Ai Zhe, he thought that he was very righteous and had a good personality. If Ai Zhe was asked the same question, then he was very clear on his answer. He became acutely aware of his feelings for Blue Wolf after he became “independent” and Ai Zhe had felt like Blue Wolf didn’t need him anymore.

 
Later, he became familiar with Blue Wolf and found that he was good at cooking, did all the chores, and was considerate and versatile. At that time, Ai Zhe had thought —He would never meet such a good man again, so when would be a better time than now to make a move? In this way, they changed from being colleagues to roommates, and then from roommates to partners. They let nature take its course, and effortlessly succeeded in forming a relationship.

 
In fact, in the beginning, Ai Zhe had suspected that Blue Wolf had asked him for his address because he was greedy for his body. However, after growing familiar with Blue Wolf, Ai Zhe knew that he was not such a person. Blue Wolf really was worried about what would happen if he lived alone. Therefore, after living together, until Ai Zhe took the initiative to climb into Blue Wolf’s bed, Blue Wolf did not do anything to Ai Zhe.

 
After the two of them got together, they decided to hide their relationship because neither of them wanted to come out of the closet, and Ai Zhe had more girlfriend fans. Unfortunately, their relationship was eventually dug up by netizens. Even though they firmly denied it, a group of WolfPig CP fans were still born.

 
“Forget it, let it be ba,” Blue Wolf said, “Even if all your fans are gone, there’s still me, and I will support you ah.”

 
“If you don’t support me, then are you going to go support pigs instead ah?” Ai Zhe responded instinctively, but after he finished speaking, he couldn’t help laughing.

 
Yes, with Blue Wolf here, even if their relationship really became known, he wasn’t afraid.

 
*

 
[Chen Wei vs Liu Weizhe]

 
Liu Weizhe had a dream that he was back in junior high school. At that time, his parents had not divorced yet, and his father had a tendency of domestic violence. Every time he came home drunk, he would beat up him and his mother, so Liu Weizhe didn’t dare to go home even after school. He wandered around by himself near his home and wanted to do his homework, so he found a random place to sit down and took his homework out of his schoolbag.

 
However, he hadn’t done it for long before he sighed and closed the exercise book. It was almost winter, and the temperature at night wasn’t suitable for doing homework outdoors. There was no other way, so Liu Weizhe could only pack up his things and find another place to do his homework. He went to an Internet cafe.

 
Because he had delicate features and his voice hadn’t changed yet, even though he was wearing men’s clothes, the Internet cafe manager mistook his gender and said, “Little girl, you can’t enter here randomly oh. Do you have an ID card?”

 
“ID card…. I don’t have one,” Liu Weizhe responded nervously, and his voice was clearly trembling.

 
He was really afraid to talk to people, especially strangers. He thought, the head teacher often went to the Internet cafe to catch students who were playing truant and playing games, and he had never heard that they needed an ID card to enter the Internet cafe ah? Before he could figure out how to deal with it, several boys came over while laughing and playing, and when they saw him, they let out a whistle.
 

“Yo, how come the school tyrant is also here?”

 
“Tch, tch, the teacher told us to learn from you. Yet in the end, you also came to the Internet cafe ah?”

 
When Liu Weizhe saw them, his first reaction was to escape, so he turned and ran. Originally, if he didn’t run, his classmates may not have chased.
 
However, as soon as he ran, his classmate’s first reaction was to exclaim, “Run after him! Don’t let him get away!”

 
The Internet cafe manager watched with confusion as the group of bratty kids rushed like the wind into the Internet cafe. After a while, he
came back to his senses and shouted, “Who let you guys in!”

 
However, after chasing after them a few steps, he heard a call, “There’s a guest in zone 3 account 212 who needs help, now repeating…”

 
The manager clicked his tongue and could only turn around and go to zone 3. Therefore, he did not know that just as he turned around, Liu Weizhe was caught by his classmates in the corridor and pushed to the ground. Junior high school children’s minds weren’t much more mature than those of primary school students, and when playing around, it was easy for them to go too far because they had no sense of propriety.
 

“Pick him up, pick him up! Let’s see if he is really a boy!”

 
“What if there isn’t that thing there? Then, we would be sexually harassing him.”

 
“It doesn’t matter ah, we’re underage anyway!”

 
“Don’t touch me!” Liu Weizhe felt that his belt had been untied. He tried his best to kick out his legs, and he pressed one foot on one of the boy’s chest and pushed him away. Then, he turned over and struggled to crawl forward.

 
However, he didn’t crawl far before he was grabbed again by the pants and dragged back. At that moment, Liu Weizhe felt deeply afraid and powerless. He was at a disadvantage in terms of numbers and strength, and he had fled to such a remote corner in a panic. He didn’t know who to turn to for help.
 
However, just when he thought he was going to be stripped and humiliated, a youth rushed over and said, “What the fuck, what are you guys doing!”

 
While the boy was saying “What the fuck,” he swung his schoolbag at the heads of Liu Weizhe’s classmates. “You animals! Let go of that girl!”

 
Liu Weizhe: “…..”

 
“Who are you ah?!” The person who was hit immediately shifted his attention from Liu Weizhe to this youth.

 
The boy looked small, but he reacted quickly. Discovering that this group of people wanted to beat him up, he turned around and ran outside, shouting, “Uncle! Manager uncle! There’s some people who want to rape a young girl here!”

 
In this way, the boy invited adults to help, and successfully drove away that group of people who were bullying Liu Weizhe. Liu Weizhe got up from the ground and pulled up his trousers, before looking up at the boy and memorizing his face. Unfortunately, he didn’t get his name.

It wasn’t that he didn’t have time to ask for it, and it wasn’t that the other party refused to answer, it was just because—at that time, Liu Weizhe had been through so much that he forgot to ask him, or even how to speak.

 
A year later, Liu Weizhe’s parents divorced, and his mother plucked up the courage to take him away from his domestic abuser of a father, and they went far, far away. Liu Weizhe’s high school experience was more stable than junior high school. At the very least, he didn’t have to worry about whether or not to go home after school. However, his mother didn’t have much education, so she could only find some hard, tiring work. Her wages were poor, so the two of them often ate only one meal a day, with no meals at night.
 

Fortunately, Liu Weizhe was more competitive and was admitted to one of the best universities in China. The price was—his mother borrowed all his tuition fees from various platforms. So, in order to pay off the debts, Liu Weizhe would look for jobs everywhere on weekends, working as a tutor and in the school coffee shop. He was terribly busy.

 
*

 
At first, Chen Xiao just felt that his roommate in the bed across from his was a bit gloomy, because he didn’t like to talk and pretty much ignored everyone. His bangs were so long that they covered his eyes, and no one knew what he was trying to cover up? That was, until he and his new girlfriend went to the school coffee shop one day, and he saw Liu Weizhe. 
 

“You’re actually working.” Chen Xiao felt very surprised. “Why? Lack of money?”

 
He just casually said a more probable guess, originally thinking that Liu Weizhe wouldn’t pay any attention to him, but Liu Weizhe blurted out, “Paying off a debt.”

 
“How much do you need to return? I can help you.” Chen Xiao felt that this was a good opportunity to get closer to his roommate.

 
Disregarding Liu Weizhe’s personality, his class notes were really good, so if he had a better relationship with him, maybe he could borrow his notes? Liu Weizhe was stunned for a moment. He had been making coffee just now, so when he heard Chen Xiao’s question, he had answered without even thinking about it. After hearing Chen Xiao’s next sentence, he realized what he had just said and felt a little ashamed.

He originally didn’t want anyone to know about this matter, and he didn’t need anyone’s help. Yet, when he heard that Chen Xiao wanted to help him, he still wavered.
 

Finally, when he handed the coffee to Chen Xiao, he said, “Let’s talk further back at the dorm.”

 
Chen Xiao replied, “Okay~”

 
After sitting in the coffee shop for about half an hour, Chen Xiao and his girlfriend walked around and stopped somewhere outside the coffee shop. In short, he only returned to the dorms after dinner. Because it was the weekend, their other two roommates weren’t in, and the entire dorm room contained only two people, him and Liu Weizhe.
 
Liu Weizhe thought about it for a while before finally telling Chen Xiao the total amount he owed. Chen Xiao estimated that the amount was within what he could afford and said, “I’ll lend you this money first ba. You pay off all the debts you owe, and then I’ll wait for you to get the money to return it back to me.”

 
“What if I can’t pay it back during the rest of my life?” Liu Weizhe didn’t dare to believe that someone was willing to help him pay off his debts.

 
Chen Xiao smiled and said, “We’re both roommates, so we should mutually help one another.”

 
Witnessing this scene, Chen Xiao felt that his whole body was shining with golden light. However, two months later, Chen Xiao found that his living expenses were in short supply, and had to ask his parents for money. After learning that their son had lent his living expenses for the whole year to his roommate, his parents gave him a hell of a beating!

 
——Chen Xiao adamantly held onto this matter, and didn’t tell Liu Weizhe about it.

 
But in fact, Liu Weizhe did notice. That was because when Chen Xiao returned to the dorm one Sunday afternoon, his face was obviously red and swollen, which made him look like he still had some baby fat. However, it was because of this that Liu Weizhe suddenly thought of another matter and a person.
He hesitated for a while and then asked tentatively, “Did you go to an Internet cafe when you were a child?”

 
“No ah,” Chen Xiao replied while putting his schoolbag on the chair. “Let me copy your notes from last week ba.”

 
“Okay.” Liu Weizhe obediently took out all the notes he had taken last week from his bag and handed them to Chen Xiao. At the same time, he thought: Maybe he forgot ba. After all, it was such a long time ago.

 
They also could be two completely different people.

 
But…Chen Xiao and that boy who had saved him from his classmates at that time really looked alike ah.

 
*
 

In their sophomore year, Chen Xiao got obsessed with SGH. He played squad matches with friends all day, and they quarrelled so much that the dorm wasn’t peaceful. In order to play SGH, Chen Xiao missed several of his girlfriend’s phone calls, and his girlfriend reached the end of her patience and broke up with him. Chen Xiao was sad for two days, and then fell into SGH the third day and couldn’t get out again.

 
Liu Weizhe: “…..” He wanted the game and didn’t want his wife…. He really deserved to be single.

 
Maybe it was because his gaming equipment was not professional enough, or maybe it was because he had formed bad game habits. In the second half of their junior year, Chen Xiao’s hands started acting up, and he often had to rest his pained hands after playing for not too long. Then, when he was a senior, he, Mo Chen, and Lan Yan set up the CLM club. Nevermind him pulling his younger brother Chen Wei under with him, but he also handed Liu Weizhe an olive branch.
 
“I have a job here that may, probably, most likely not take up much time, but it definitely has a high salary. Do you want to try it out?”

 
Of course, Liu Weizhe would not refuse Chen Xiao’s invitation. No matter what the reason was that Chen Xiao lent him money, in Liu Weizhe’s opinion, Chen Xiao was his savior. Therefore, Liu Weizhe had no reason to refuse the job. Therefore, Liu Weizhe entered the CLM club for the first time. At this time, Liu Weizhe, no matter in dress or behavior, appeared increasingly like a woman.

 
The most important lesson that university taught him was to bravely be himself, so he began to grow his hair out, wear skirts, and said to his roommates, “It’s to avoid people asking me again if I’m a man or woman, it’s so annoying.”

 
Liu Weizhe was brought up by his mother. In addition, when he was a child, he was feminine in appearance and weak in character. He was always excluded by the boys and mixed with the girls all day long. Therefore, as he grew older, his personality became more and more feminine. However, he knew that he was a man, and he had no desire to change his sex. Dressing up as a woman was more because he liked skirts and thought that they were very beautiful, and since boys wearing skirts was a very strange sight, he could only dress up as a woman. When Mo Chen saw Liu Weizhe for the first time, he really couldn’t tell that he was a man.

 
On that day, Liu Weizhe met Chen Wei for the first time.
 

After Chen Wei introduced himself, Liu Weizhe’s first reaction was, “Oh, it turns out that Chen Xiao has a younger brother.”

 
At that time, he didn’t think much about Chen Wei, and he didn’t have any special feelings towards Chen Wei. But later, especially after Chen Xiao retired, Liu Weizhe paid more and more attention to Chen Wei. He felt that he had a high EQ, a warm personality, valued friendship and bonds, and knew how to comfort people. He was also a small expert at making things lively, and was pretty likeable. However, Liu Weizhe didn’t think much about it. He felt that this was like the love for the house extending to the crows on its roof. It was only because he had feelings for Chen Xiao that he paid so much attention to Chen Wei.

 
Until—Chen Wei confessed to him.

 
One thing Liu Weizhe had to admit was that when he finally accepted Chen Wei’s confession after careful consideration, he didn’t like him that way. He just had good feelings towards Chen Wei, and felt that he could try being with him. People’s requirements for someone they didn’t love as deeply would always be higher than those for someone they did love deeply, so Liu Weizhe set a lot of messy requirements for Chen Wei. However, these requirements were actually put forward by Liu Weizhe after a long period of serious consideration. They were really what he thought his partner needed to be able to do.

 
——He truly didn’t have a sense of security, so he hoped that his partner could at least fill this gap in his heart.

 
Originally, he was worried that Chen Wei would withdraw because of his excessive demands. Unexpectedly, Chen Wei not only agreed, but also enjoyed it~
 

Chen Wei: I’m on my way to Starbucks with Kitty now. Xiao Xin is really becoming lazier and lazier after becoming team captain. He’s the one who wants to drink coffee, but he’s actually making us go buy it. It’s too much! (But he’s the one paying for it, sticking out my tongue~)

 
Chen Wei: Wow, there are people selling shredded radish cakes on the roadside! I haven’t eaten one for a long time, it’s basically the taste of my childhood!

 
Chen Wei: Okay, I’m back at the club with Kitty and bought seven cups of coffee. I took a little myself~ It’s a pity that if you’re not here. If you were, then you could get one too.

 
Chen Wei: It’s okay~ If you want to drink some another day, I’ll buy it for you alone!

 
Chen Wei: I’m going to the bathroom now~

 
Liu Weizhe: ….There is no need to report something like that.
 

It turned out that reporting his itinerary was not a problem at all for a chatterbox~
 

However, the fact that Chen Wei was able to maintain this habit for so many years also surprised Liu Weizhe.
 
A few years later, Liu Weizhe, who finally got his master’s degree and had begun to pursue his doctoral studies, said to Chen Wei, “You don’t have to report to me in detail in the future.”

 
His original intention was to express his trust in Chen Wei. Unexpectedly, Chen Wei immediately said with a sad expression, “Why! You don’t love me anymore!”

 
Liu Weizhe: “….”

 
Chen Wei continued, “Talk! Are you tired of me!”

 
However, Liu Weizhe could only peck Chen Wei’s face and pacify him, “I love you. Because I love you, I believe in you. And because I believe in you, I don’t need you to report anymore. However, if you want to report to me, then I will not stop it. You can do as you like.”

 
“So it’s like this.” Chen Wei breathed a sigh of relief, and then he took Liu Weizhe into his arms and brushed his long hair a bit like a cat. “I love you too, so I want to share everything with you. Every time I report my itinerary to you, I don’t think it’s a burden. Instead, I feel like you’ve been watching me the whole time, which makes me feel like my life is very rich. Therefore, don’t say that again in the future~”

 
“Okay,” Liu Weizhe said, his whole body relaxing to lean against Chen Wei’s body, and his lips unconsciously curved up a bit.

 
*

 
After dreaming, he suddenly woke up. Liu Weizhe opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was Chen Wei lying beside him. He was still sleeping and was lying on his side facing him. Half of his shoulder was bare outside the quilt, indicating that he wasn’t dressed. Liu Weizhe rubbed his temples and forgot what he had just dreamt of. He seemed to have re-lived everything that he had once experienced. However, when Chen Wei became aware of his movement and was opening his eyes, Liu Weizhe suddenly thought of the youth he met in junior high school.
 

He hesitated and asked, “Did you go to an Internet cafe when you were a child?”

 
Chen Wei yawned and said vaguely, “At that time, I was not allowed to use computers at home when I was studying. If I wanted to play games, I had to go to an Internet cafe ah…”

 
Liu Weizhe froze for a moment and then suddenly realized something. “Your Ge didn’t go there?”
 

“Him? He was busy studying…” Chen Wei stuck out his tongue.

 
Chen Wei didn’t like to mention studies in front of Liu Weizhe because his educational background was really nothing in front of Liu Weizhe. The other’s was crushingly overwhelming. However, after listening to these words, Liu Weizhe did not show any disdain, and he had an expression of “suddenly seeing the light.”

 
After a period of silence, Liu Weizhe opened his mouth again and asked him, “Did you save a person when you were a child? A boy…a girl who was being bullied?”

 
“Huh? How did you know that?” Chen Wei was surprised and felt that Liu Weizhe could not have known about it. “How did you know that? My Ge told you? No, I didn’t even tell my brother about going to the Internet cafe secretly…”

 
“Nothing.” Liu Weizhe closed his eyes, drew close to Chen Wei, and rubbed his head against his chest twice.

 
It turned out that fate had predicted everything from that day on.

 
“No, how on earth do you know that?” Chen Wei was at a loss and couldn’t understand.

 
Liu Weizhe hesitated for a moment and then responded, “I suddenly dreamt of your past. Maybe I love you too much ba.”

 
Chen Wei exclaimed, “So that’s how it is!”

 
Liu Weizhe: “….” You’re so stupid, forget it.

 
But….

Thank you, I love you.

2