Evil Infant Wheel of Myriad Tribulations I
218 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Richter's gaze fixed itself on the gigantic fellow... a devil-like creature with red skin and pitch-black eyes. He was tall and monstrous, unlike the more humanoid Jie Yuan.

"Who is this fellow?" He asked, noticing that the devil emitted a feeble aura of authority. He was a weakened God.

*RUMBLE!!!*

*BOOOMMM!!!*

Jie Yuan's pressure immediately pressed him onto the ground, cracking it beneath and shaking the whole area.

'So they're not friendly, huh?' The golden dragon thought.

"How pitiful the current you are, Xie Cui... where is your master?" Jie Yuan asked neutrally, taking a few steps closer to literally step onto the devil while Ni Jie remained beside Richter 'clutching' on his arm.

"O-Original Darkness Devil Emperor perished long ago... mistress" He stuttered, regarding her with wrath that he failed to conceal.

"Do you still call me that, trash" She growled, piercing her heels even harder against his skin, easily piercing through and dragging out crimson blood.

"The current you is without a doubt a peak expert of the Primal Chaos, the God Era has long ceased... even if it means befriending a long-forsaken enemy. What's wrong with trying to get me in a better position?~ anything is better than remaining in this disgusting world as I am!" The devil stated with all due shamelessness.

"Disgusting indeed... just like a Devil God should be" she took out her hell from his flesh before walking away. A small ball of darkness was produced in her hand and she threw it at the devil.

!!!

"NOOO!!!"

*WHOOSH!!*

The Darkness enlargened in size like a black hole and swallowed him clean before disappearing, leaving a gaping hole on the ground where he had been. Richter smirked, those are peak darkness laws, in fact... she suppressed herself in order to not cause too much damage.

"His name was Xie Cui, originally from the Original Darkness Clan... when my daughter was married, aside from the Gods, there were also devils against my union with Ni Xuan, his master was one of them. He was a top powerhouse in the Primordial Era and was sent together with an army of devils just to cause trouble against us. After that, he obtained the title of Devil Sovereign and became independent from the Original Darkness Clan... forming his own Moon Slaughter Devil Clan".

With the devil gone her steps resonated along the space, followed by Richter and Ni Jie who had stars while looking at her overbearing mother.

"Mother, strong..."

"She's indeed very strong~" Richter was beginning to get ideas with Jie Yuan, especially with the predicament he had with Grayfia and Gabriel.

...

Jie Yuan led the two of them along the darkness until they found themselves in a secluded dark spot in this isolated realm. There, another individual lay on the cold ground. Richter was surprised at the number of secrets this planet contained.

"The only reason I was able to sense this space, was by this distinctive darkness... I'm sure even you couldn't find it, right, Richter?" She said, approaching the panting silhouette in front of us.

"Indeed, I could sense the other two concealed spaces, but not this one... it was shrouded by an aura of darkness that muffled my senses. And that darkness is permeating from this very existence in front of us" He stated, curious... never had he felt such an immense concentration of darkness come from an individual.

It was as surprising as to find something blacker than black. Not even Jie Yuan could compare. A white infant with pitch-black eyes.

"Evil Infant Wheel of Myriad Tribulations... it is really you".

"S-Someone... help me. P-Please help-" The infant extended his hands towards her with teary-stained eyes, asking for help with the most vulnerable voice possible. It was so much so that he almost swayed Richter's mind... for a moment, he saw Horlein, his son... in the Infant's position.

However, Jie Yuan was different... she knew no mercy for this being.

*BAANGG!!*

She slapped the boy, sending him hurling around the room. Even Ni Jie was astonished at her mother's sudden cold nature. The boy groaned before coming to a stop. It was then that his countenance switched from a pitiful one, into a terrifying hideous one.

"Stop your useless acts around me. I know exactly what you are" She stated, surprisingly enough, keeping her distance from this entity. Richter noticed not fright in her posture, but instead... guard. As if she was aware this existence could pose a threat to her.

"Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor... you are alive" what previously resembled a cute infant, turned into an unfathomably eerie voice devoid of feelings, except for one... wrath.

"It was me one of the ones that sealed you away back then... do you think that foolish charade would be enough to fool me?"

The boy grits his teeth, crawling away from her, but Jie Yuan went closer, taking him by the collar and lifting it up in the air.

"It must have been you... Ni Xuan would not end Gods and Devils, he had no reason to... explain to me what happened with him and the Sky Poison Pearl!".

"Hehe~ If you want any answers from me, you will have to become my new master, I'm tired of this solitude... as far as I can get away from this place".

"As if-"

"I will be your master," Richter said all of the sudden, effectively elating Jie Yuan's blood.

10