Evil Infant Wheel of Myriad Tribulations II
186 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you insane, Richter?!" Her astonishment was so much that she directly threw the boy away and stood in front of the Golden Dragon, nevertheless... he bypassed her to walk towards the boy.

"This thing's nature is darkness, no? it is a magnificent treasure that can even take a humanoid form. Amazing... I happen to need a tool of darkness-" He began, but Jie Yuan took him by the wrist with force, stopping him.

*RUMBLE!*

When he turned around to glare at her with a threat, Jie Yuan released some of the strength she was using to grip his wrist.

"You don't understand, this heavenly profound treasure dominates all forms of darkness, even negative thoughts... if there is even the slightest glimpse of hatred and grievance in your mind, he will take advantage of it to control you! this is not a game, Richter, you shouldn't risk it!"

"..." He frowned and looked between her and the Evil Infant who now had eyes filled with clear interest towards him.

'Do I have evil thoughts? grievances...?' He could think of many... a lot of them. And although the current strength displayed by this treasure was feeble. Its body count spoke for itself.

This 'Infant' had slaughtered more than a million gods and devils. He wondered if it was something he could underestimate.

"There is an entity of darkness inside my pregnant mate... I know I can get rid of it... but I don't know if I can do it without risking her and my child's life. The more control I have over darkness, the better for me. For that, I need this treasure".

"I can give you control!-"

"SHUT UP!"

*CRACK!*

A spatial crack appeared the moment Jie Yuan mistakenly released some of her power, she twitched her tongue when she saw it and reigned herself in, but even then... the crack didn't repair itself for a long time, displaying just how weak this world was.

"Richter, I will do it... I will take the risk" She said all of a sudden, bypassing Richter. This time, however, it was he who took her wrist harshly.

"You... you already said you don't want this treasure, why all of the sudden-" He thought she just wanted to take this treasure away from him now that he had shown his desire to get it.

She slapped his hand and showed him an aggrieved glare.

"I know what you're thinking, I wouldn't do that. You have helped me... I wouldn't just steal a treasure from you!"

"Don't fight, please..." Ni Jie who was standing on the side fidgeted with teary eyes, this girl didn't like to speak... yet seeing the two of them releasing auras threateningly, she had to.

"..."

"..."

Both Richter and Jie Yuan regarded one another with a helpless glare before huffing at one another.

"If you need my help, I will help you with this issue... but we can't risk you becoming influenced by this Evil Ifant... if I do, I know you will be able to stop me, but if you do... I don't know if I can stop you. Is that hard to understand? I don't care if you destroy this world in the process... but would you be okay to never return back home, having your body taken over by this thing?"

"... you underestimate a dragon's consciousness" He growled, not liking that he was being underestimated here, certainly he had never taken on a treasure like this, but this is clearly its weakened self.

"And you underestimate this thing's wickedness... it was able to control Ni Xuan; an existence as ancient as me" She then glared at the infant, "I know you must have used his sadness and despair... when I disappeared, the pain that he experienced, you used it".

"..." The Infant merely shot her a poisonous glint, not answering the question.

"Unless you can say that your mind is flawless; bereft of vengeance and wrath... then you shouldn't do this" Jie Yuan was deterministic, it didn't look like she was willing to relent in this matter.

'You're no better...' Richter scowled and crossed his arms, watching to see what she was going to do.

The Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor walked towards the Evil Infant and extended her hand forward in a vulnerable manner, "Let's make the contract".

The Evil Infant in question instead glared towards Richter... his silhouette began to change out of nowhere. Transforming into a little girl with silver hair and pitch-black eyes.

The Golden Dragon frowned when the girl extended her hand forward towards him instead of Jie Yuan, "Are you sure? I want you to be my master instead... if she takes me, you will lose your chance to get me, master".

"You shameless fiend!" Jie Yuan was outraged, she resisted the urge to slap the little girl and instead regarded Richter, expecting his decision. If he really planned to take the Evil Infant... she'd not stop him.

"Make the contract with her" He stated, waiting.

The little girl sighed and glared at Jie Yuan who instead was relaying a venomous glare.

"Very well... you can lower your guard around me, Jie Yuan... the current I is but a weak vessel... my darkness has a long way before it can recover to its natural estate. Thankfully, with you... it won't be an issue. However, if master had taken me in instead... with that much faith. I'd recover in no time" The Evil Infant spoke with regret, back to the hideous monstrous voice that didn't go along her little girl form at all.

"And then you'd quickly try to take over his mind, huh?"

The boy ignored Jie Yuan's venomous voice and transformed into a weapon that resembled a wheel with a pair of sharp edges; imbued in grey dark flames. The flame was released from its body and entered Jie Yuan's palm.

"UGH!" She grunted for a moment as her whole hand got engulfed in that black-greyish flame.

"..." I said nothing, just looking at her and waiting to see what was going to happen.

"It is nothing, Richter... I'm okay"

"The moment you try and influence my mind... I will erase you" the Devil Emperor stated loudly and then I heard a voice coming from inside her body also loudly and without any pretences.

"As you wish, master".

 

****

****

You can find up to 30 advanced chapters on my Pa-tre-on: [http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere ]
Novel King Tier - 10 chapters.
Novel Emperor Tier - 20 chapters.

Novel God Tier - 30 chapters.

Subscribe and find advanced chapters for my fanfics: [A Vampire in My Wife is a Beautiful CEO] , [High School of the Dead: Zombie World with a Gacha] & [DxD: Golden Peerage]

10