Daughter’s Union I
225 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why would you use this spot of all places?" Richter asked, looking around the almost endless expanse of darkness with nothing but Netherworld Udumbara flowers surrounding them. He wa standing beside Ni Jie who was 'trying' to hold his wrist.

When he asked the girl why she was so chummy to the point even Jie Yuan felt jealous. Her answer was simple.

"I like your golden aura, it is warm..."

Richter protruded a smile of sorts and feigned that he was stroking her head, he thought if he had a daughter with Grayfia or any of his mates, he'd like her to be as cute as this girl.

"Can I call you daddy?" The girl with four eye colours said afterwards, leaving him with a puzzled expression.

"..." He didn't know what to say, but before he said anything, Jie Yuan's darkness focused on him, and both of them saw the mother's eyebrows flicker.

"You better don't answer that question, Richter" she stated; ignoring the mild blush on her face. If he became Ni Jie's stepfather, what would that make them?

'Why did you even have to make that comment, Jie'er?' She asked herself inwardly, irritated by her own consciousness and primitive female instincts. She clutched onto her husband's scattering memories in her mind as hard as she could and released an exhalation.

"This environment is shrouded in darkness, it will be beneficial for the Evil Infant Wheel. Moreover... there is also this" She lifted up her palm to produce something, it was like a dark pearl... similar to the one they had found in that secret dimension where they met Ni Xuan. Except this time, instead of releasing a water aura, this seed was releasing an overwhelming dark aura.

"What is this?" He asked her, analysing it with his senses. This seed was emitting at least a hundred times more energy than the other.

"It is the dark seed... one of the powers that belonged to my husband. Even if I didn't know at that time. The presence of this seed here is what has caused this mass expanse of darkness, he must have left it here in order to soothe Ni Jie's existence since she is raw pure darkness. There are only two spots which could likely help me undergo this procedure faster. This darkness enveloped the world or the environment in the northern divine region. Compared to the whole Northern Divine Region that I feel, this space has a lot more dark aura".

Jie Yuan manifested the Coffin of Eternity where the red-haired little girl was sealed, poisoned. She made sure to put everything into place, the first thing to do was to heal her daughter, Wanhu.

She removed the lid of the Coffin and the Evil aura of the poison fused with the darkness, spreading like a parasite.

*RUMBLE!!*

A golden barrier manifested itself around the area, stopping the evil aura from spreading further outside and touching Ni Jie.

"Truly a berserk poison..." Richter smirked and extended his hand forward; it transformed into shining golden scales.

"Don't touch it, Richter!"

He didn't heed, instead... the evil aura began corroding his finger, it touched his scales and tried to impregnate them, but... the poison failed to do so. His scales were like a polished mirror that reflected anything.

'Ridiculous... it is not that the poison can't cause damage to him, it is... that his scales are so pure and shiny that they repel any form of darkness' The Evil Infant exclaimed from inside Jie Yuan.

"You're a madman" Jie Yuan groaned and watched him play with the most potent poison in this universe as if it was his little dog.

'Don't try anything funny' She thought, preparing to begin her own procedure.

'Never, master~'.

Ni Jie who was covered in a golden barrier of her own, walked until she was on the other side of the coffin, watching everything attentively.

Jie Yuan placed her hands on her daughter's second half, Ling Wanhu before an aura of darkness began to seep through, enveloping the latter's body, it was the Evil Infant together with her own power.

[Eternal Calamity Abyss of Darkness]

"Millions of years ago, from the beginning of our existence. We Devil Emperors are merely a different form of Creation Gods... just like them, we also represent balance and from them, I, Jie Yuan am the strongest" Jie Yuan stated, her eyes closed and her hands placed on Wanhu. Obviously, she was speaking to Richter.

"..." The Dragon remained silent, listening to her words that resembled a monologue of might.

"From the beginning of my existence; I should be the only one capable of controlling the Evil Infant However, its tyrannical dark aura represented too much for even me to handle and hence, in order to preserve this world, it was sealed and I donned the Sky Poison Pearl instead".

"So this treasure had always been yours?"

"It should have been mine... but I was never able to control it. Now that it is weakened, I should have a greater chance to harness its powers. From all Devil Emperors, my arts are the peak of darkness"

'Together with that Evil Infant, she does seem to have an aura that resembles a Primordial... a primordial of darkness' Richter thought, although previously she closely resembled a Primordial, together with this treasure of overwhelming darkness, he could already compare her existence to the likes of the Primordial of Life. Not yet at the stage of the Dragon Gods, but in a power scale of her own that placed her as the strongest being he has met outside of Helius.

It made him curious to know what was even beyond. He met her totally by mistake, merely going through this spot in his search for Helius.

Richter regarded the whole procedure taking place in this dark realm. At some point, Jie Yuan's body began to quiver; she grits her teeth as if something was making her uncomfortable.

"This poison is the Life Extinguishing Myriad Tribulations Poison... a mixture of not only the Evil Infant's [Myriad Tribulation Poison] but also my Sky Poison Pearl's [Heavenly Would Will Breaker Poison]. In this world, aside from you madman; there should be no one capable of resisting it -not even me"

Richter took that as a compliment, although a part of him was disappointed that this so-called overpowered poison was not even able to penetrate his system. Although the result could be different if he allowed it to touch his flesh directly instead of the scales.

"The only reason I can do it is that I have the Evil Infant with me and the only reason my daughter was able to resist is because of this Coffin... it was created by Li Suo, the Creation Goddess of Life. As long as it is her will, death shall be denied".

Slowly but surely, the poison began to recede but Jie Yuan's body quivered. In her mind, there was a war of dark thoughts, wishes of vengeance and oblivion. The Evil Infant's power focused on using its master's dark thoughts in order to fuel itself... and as one of the oldest existences in this world, Jie Yuan was no exception to dark feelings.

In the middle of all this strife, a golden aura began to loom in her mind, shining with a bright light that didn't corrode the cold darkness, but instead... soothed it. It wasn't like a blazing sun in the middle of a desolate field. Instead, like a blazing bonfire amidst a blizzard.

Her pitch-black eyes opened to notice Richter holding her shoulder and nodding, "You took the treasure because according to you, the young me would not be able to take on that darkness... so you better not make a fool out of yourself now".

He was irradiating his Primordial Gold in her consciousness; overwhelming faith, wealth and brightness.

"I wouldn't make a fool of myself in front of you..." Jie Yuan's eyes fixed on him for a good ten seconds before she twisted her head aside to focus on her daughter whose poison had already been completely erased.

****

****

You can find up to 30 advanced chapters on my Pa-tre-on: [http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere ]
Novel King Tier - 10 chapters.
Novel Emperor Tier - 20 chapters.

Novel God Tier - 30 chapters.

Subscribe and find advanced chapters for my fanfics: [A Vampire in My Wife is a Beautiful CEO] , [High School of the Dead: Zombie World with a Gacha] & [DxD: Golden Peerage]

10