Sky Poison Pearl & World Piercer I
187 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is she doing…?"

"Jie'er, stop…"

"So…  since the mother is my 'mother' does that mean you are my father?~"

The 'Family' found itself flying across the Blue Pole Star after leaving the dark world, however... there was an issue. This was not supposed to be a 'family'.

Ni Jie had merged her two selves and transformed into what she should have been all along after living for millions of years. Sadly, even if her body kept up with the passage of time, her mind did not.

The girl had embraced her mother tightly like a little girl and now, she was in the process of doing so with her 'father'.

Richter didn't know what to do... he didn't want to be referred to as a father, but... he also didn't feel like pushing this rather busty 'little girl' away.

"I'm not, Ni Jie" he stated for the tenth time.

"Why is there a need to lie? you're my father aren't you?~ could it be... you don't want me?" Her eyes turned watery and Richter felt a headache incoming. He hoped his daughter or son with Grayfia would be this cute but not this problematic.

"Jie'er… your father passed away. Stop pulling the Dragon's cheeks!" Jie Yuan was even more clueless about the whole situation, she hadn't expected her daughter to behave like this. The blush in her expression was undeniable, it was as if it didn't matter how hard she tried to not get their relationship to that 'spot'... everything was involuntarily serving her doom!

"Mother, this meanie doesn't want to acknowledge he is my father!"

It was as if Ni Jie could bet on her life that what she believed was the truth.

"I mean, look at how beautiful I am! Obviously, you are my mother..." She pointed at the Devil Emperor for a few seconds before turning to the Dragon God, "So in order for me to be this beautiful, he has to be my father!"

"..."

"..."

Richter and Jie Yuan took a glimpse out of each other, their gazes switching between themselves and Ni Jie. After a few seconds, it was as if the realisation of her words finally dawned. Richter hugged Ni Jie tightly against him and laughed loudly, "Haha! As expected of my daughter! your eyes are quite sharp!"

"Bastard! What did you just say, Ni Jie? Care to repeat that?!" Jie Yuan's darkness was seeping through, she just hoped her daughter didn't mean to say what she was thinking.

"So you're finally admitting that you're my daddy?~" Ni Jie ignored her mother and gasped when her 'father' finally admitted it.

Richter had no choice but to exhale deeply and nod.

"Yay!"

"Don't ignore my question, Jie'er!"

Even if it were a 'family' it could be nothing but a disarranged one.

'She has Wanhu's personality… I'd rather she remained introverted, so much cuter than this reckless girl' Richter thought, not really caring about this arrangement. The two of them would come with him and although there was nothing romantic between him and Jie Yuan (who yet mourned her late husband) it couldn't be denied that he had grown fond of Ni Jie, the silver-haired little girl.

And even if a little 'odd' this was the same girl who no seemed to rejoice at her very existence as if millions of years of desolation and loneliness had been a dream.

Ni Jie was enjoying her new life. Moreover, Richter felt that her strength was that of a powerful Goddess, perhaps not any weaker than the current Grayfia... and that's without mentioning that the power she's exuding is merely innate. This girl doesn't know how to fight and has never trained in her life.

Just because she is a Devil Emperor and a Creation God's daughter... she's already this powerful.

"Stop pulling my cheeks… it is time to leave, Jie Yuan, have you got your matters in order?" Richter said, pushing a playful Ni Jie away, careful to not put his hands on the wrong spot, there were two big places on her chest that he could have easily touched by mistake, which would have been problematic.

Jie Yuan's eyebrows twitched all along but she nodded, "Yes. There is one last thing I want to do, Richter… also, some things I want to give you as compensation for saving me and my clan, also... for everything you have done for us, Jie'er and me".

"Compensation?~"

He liked those words.

"Compensation?!~"

Ni Jie liked the words as well, but for different reasons.

**

**

Blue Pole Star, Azure Cloud Continent.

On the planet that Jie Yuan considered 'home,' she appeared in front of the two youngsters once again. This time, they weren't by themselves... they were accompanied by a little girl together with what looked like a village family.

Jie Yuan's Evil Infant aura had already receded. It returned her silver hair and demonic appearance that looked otherworldly... but only second to Richter who was in his humanoid form and casual clothes... his golden hair shone like the sun itself, contrasting his tanned skin. As for the redhead Ni Jie, her beauty was so superior that men didn't even feel qualified enough to ogle her... they lowered their gazes to avoid looking at her. Yun Che was shameless enough to peer at her twice, but no more.

For those villagers, the three of them looked like descended Gods. And they were.

"I-It is you again," Yun Che -the boy chosen by the Evil God- said with quivering lips, recalling the 'monsters'.

"Please, let's talk somewhere else..." He bowed a little and so did the other teenage girl beside him, "Ling'er wait for me, alright?"

"H-Hmn, don't take too long, big brother... big sister" The little girl didn't want to let go, but she was forced to when the teenage girl shook her head repeatedly. For the two of them who at least had an idea of who these 'people' were... the atmosphere couldn't be any tenser.

"Is everything okay, Yun Che? do you need help?" One of the men in the family asked, apparently the leader... he seemed prepared to charge at the three strangers.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

"E-Everything is perfect, Lord Su!" The boy stuttered, sweating bullets.

**

**

Deep into the forest, Yun Che took Richter, Jie Yuan and Ni Jie together with the girl to have a conversation.

"Yun Che… you're so lacking and powerless, lecherous and unqualified" Jie Yuan began like a teacher scolding a student for being so useless.

"T-Thank you..." All he could do was helplessly acknowledge any accusation, the 'voice' in his mind was telling him to not be 'rash' or they'd die in less than seconds.

"I won't ever understand my husband's designs… but there must be something special about you if two heavenly profound treasures and a Star God have fallen in your hands… unlike you, this girl…" The Devil Emperor then switched her gaze to the beautiful girl that was beside Yun Che.

"Pretty younger sister!~" Ni Jie remarked, still clinging to Richter and smirking in the girl's direction, troubling her.

"Thank you, senior... Qingyue is honoured to be addressed as 'pretty' by such a high being such as yourself. Qingyue hopes that her presence won't be unbecoming in your lofty conversation".

*WHISTLE*

Richter couldn't help but feel nice at such a nice bootlicking, it seemed to be something this world is quite good at.

10