Sky Poison Pearl & World Piercer II
201 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike his plain disrespectful behaviour, both Jie Yuan and Ni Jie gasped, more so the former who could only rub her temples with a smile.

"See, Yun Che? even when it comes to courtesy, she's vastly superior to you".

"Thank you, senior..." The boy was starting to get pissed off, at this stage, he'd rather just leave his wife to do the job.

"This lowly Qingyue is Yun Che's wife, senior… please instruct us" the girl bowed again, Richter sighed... thinking that the world was unfair for such a beauty to be held by a scoundrel, but he couldn't complain since he was also a scoundrel that liked to fool around and also had beauties. Whether it be Helius, Draconic Deus or the Primal Chaos... it was always unfair.

"Wife? I see… your luck is indeed beyond this world's standards, brat… let's not waste any more of our time. I come today for two matters… you can come out now, Star God" Jie Yuan crossed her arms and stood proudly.

Much to Qingyue's surprise a greenish silhouette began to flow out of Yun Che's hand like a shadow, a girl with red hair almost as shiny as Ni Jie's, but she was a little girl. This was not something she was aware of.

The girl grits her teeth before bowing her head down as if that action had taken everything out of her.

"Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor... if you are here, does this mean this world is about to end?" She asked with a certain degree of politeness, but not submissiveness.

"You hold but an inheritance of the true Star God, by all right I should be slaughtering you since your bunch is Mo E's lap dogs," The Devil Emperor remarked with a venomous voice, refraining from directly ending this girl's life in an instant, she wanted to hear her reasons first.

"If you want to kill this princess, there is not much I can do to stop you, Devil Emperor... but the Evil God has also shared some words with Yun Che, he told us that we needn't be afraid of you".

Instead of outright answering the redhead's preposition, Jie Yuan remained silent for a few seconds, if Ni Xuan said that to them, then there was not much she could do.

"What are your intentions with Yun Che?"

"Senior, Jasmine has been nice to me from the start! It was also she who gave me the evil God's source" Yun Che explained, puzzling Qingyue even more, she assumed those were her husband's secrets, just as she had hers, he had his. Their marriage was more of a namely matter with no love involved... if anything, the feelings were just beginning to form.

"How did you obtain Ni Xuan's blood?" Jie Yuan's questioning didn't end... Ni Jie got bored and started pulling her father's cheeks, something rather risque since she had leaned her body on him to do so, apparently unaware of her own sex appeal.

...

"In the Southern Divine Region; a concealed realm I happened to trace upon before being poisoned. I decided to give it to Yun Che in order to heal my body by using his Sky Poison Pearl" in Jasmine's words there was no trace of a lie... while she conversed with Jie Yuan, Yun Che had his gaze glued on the redhead girl's bottom that was covered by robes yet stuck out proudly.

All he could do was curse that blonde man's 'luck', unaware of the predicament the Dragon God was placed in, desiring to touch, yet unable to.

This 'bombshell' has the mind of a little girl.

...

"Then Jasmine... I will allow you to stay with Yun Che and continue guiding his path. The assistance I can give you in this quest is limited, but I hope you know that now there is more at stake than just your body... as we speak a hundred devil gods fight in the realm of the gods... Your Star God Realm was likely erased by now. They won't come here, I have already placed my seal on this planet, but the destruction of the rest of this Primal Chaos is uncertain".

!!!

It was so abrupt and uncaring that it caught her unprepared, words that she would have usually considered a joke, now said by a true Devil Emperor.

In her mind, there was only a single individual. The Redhead fell to her knees like a cordless doll bereft of a master.

"Jasmine!" Yun Che tried to help her up, but the girl was crying, regarding Jie Yuan with a broken expression, it had

"N-No, NO! Caizhi! Please! Help me save my sister! she's in the Star God Realm!" She begged, but her screams entered numb ears. Jie Yuan disregarded her completely.

"Your issues are not my concern, Star God...  for this world, this is the end of the line. Whether it crumbles in the flames or war, or merely due to the existence of Gods in this withering space, that is no longer my concern, I come here merely to leave something behind".

A white light shone in her hand and a needle appeared, the World Piercer, a heavenly profound treasure; it floated towards a surprised Qingyue.

"This is the World Piercer... my husband's treasure, just like the Sky Poison Pearl is mine. Since you two are a couple, perhaps... those two treasures can be together once more. Qingyue... I don't find this brat dependable but you have a lot of potentials. Nine Profound Exquisite Body and the Heart of Snow Glazed Glass" releasing a sigh, Jie Yuan's gaze switched between Yun Che and Qingyue, "A pity that you are nothing but a construct of fate".

"..." The girl was confused by her question, the needle entered her body and began fusing with her very being, a voice entered her mind then, a spirit.

"Listen to whatever it tells you... the World Piercer has been with me for millions of years, it shall be your guide, Qingyue".

"Qingyue thanks the senior for such a gift!" The girl wasn't completely sure of what this was, this treasure was beyond her comprehension as a mortal... but even then, she knew that she just received something infinitely valuable.

Jasmine was crying disconsolately, not even heeding words.

"Take care of yourself, Yun Che. The destiny of this world lays on your shoulders, I hope my husband wasn't mistaken about you" with that said, the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor turned around, leaving behind the two mortals who were fated to go... against the gods.

10