Treasure Hunt & Mischevous Daughter
261 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Primal Chaos had entered its most chaotic moment ever since the war between Gods and Devils ended millions of years ago. The Realm of The Gods was a rather pacific place divided into four regions. North, South, East and West.

The Northern Divine Region was an accursed place filled with darkness and devils, none dared thread into their limits and likewise, the inhabitants of that world dared not thread outside of their domain, afraid they'd be obliterated by those that scorned the devils.

In this world, devils were a taboo... alas. On this day, out of nowhere the balance of this world was about to shatter in many ways. From the skies descended the ancient Devil Gods, the lineage of the Heaven Smiting Devil Clan... the most ancient and also, the most powerful. After millions of years of exile, the hundred Devil Gods thirsted for the blood of the gods that had destroyed their beliefs.

Sadly for them, those gods were gone... the godly era in the Primal Chaos was over with not even a single god to be seen let alone enough energy for other gods to ascend. For Devil Gods like them, this could no longer be considered a home.

Thankfully for this world; amidst the tropes of Devil Gods there were some of them as wise as they were ancient. One of them was the strongest Devil God, Jie Fei... Jie Yuan's right hand unlike her still cared about this world.

There was a rampage... Jie Fei and his faction managed to protect the devils in the Northern Divine Region from their berserk comrades. But there were enmities that couldn't be erased with time and heinous acts that couldn't be forgiven.

"Devils considered as pests, huh? well look who ended your reign~" A devil god said, laughing along with some others as they played a game... one in which they threw each other the heads of the deceased hegemons of this world.

This now barren land used to be called the Eternal Heaven Realm. One of the King Realms in the Eastern Divine Region and also... the realm that radicalized that devils should be put to death immediately. Ironically, the Devil Gods descended to erase them.

Zhou Xuzi didn't even know how he died. His head got stepped on and crushed into a bloody mess, forever forgotten from the antiques of history.

The Devil God that stepped on him held into his hand a diamond-shaped rock that shone with brilliance.

"From today onwards, the Eternal Heaven Realm is no more... to think these weaklings were in possession of the Eternal Heaven Pearl, even dared to label their pitiful force on its name" Jie Fei stated, amused.

Behind him, there were some Devil Gods standing courtly and behind them... there were Demigods kneeling, their clothes were golden and their heads went as low as they could go. Outwardly they showed courtesy and respect, inwardly... wickedness and greed.

The Brahma Monarch God Realm. In the front, there was a flawless female and a man. When the devils came, they were the first to give up and kneel down, unlike Zhou Xuzi... that was the only reason why they lived.

"Congratulations on your conquest, Lord Jie Fei!" the 'middle-aged' man in golden attire proclaimed cheerfully, resembling a lap dog, his name was Qianye Fangtian. The woman beside him nodded much the same, secretly clenching her hands.

"Long live the devils..."

Jie Fei snorted, he had little to no reason to leave them alive. But in this world bereft of Gods, slaughtering every single one of them would be a waste. Instead, he decided to spare those that bowed down to the devils.

Sadly for him, someone was clearly against it.

"Are you stupid, Fei? of all dogs you could have picked, the Brahma Gods?" The voice of his master resonated across the world with a powerful will; like the Brahma Gods, all of the Devil Gods knelt down in front of her 'sacred' presence.

Sacred for the devils, for those Brahma Gods, this newcomer looked like a Doom Bringer. Qianye Fangtian and his daughter, Qiangye Ying'er gasped; witnessing how the devils that had effortlessly dominated them now knelt in front of someone else.

They didn't even have the time to inspect her or her companions, the golden-haired man and the crimson-haired girl.

A small ball of greyish flame was released from her finger in their direction, and the next second an explosion loud enough to wreck the nearby stars resonated.

*BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!-----------

The frightened Devil Gods covered themselves in darkness aura, but the attack wasn't targeting them, otherwise... even if they protected themselves, it would be fruitless. With but a single move, the Myriad Tribulation Poison covered them; ending their existence and leaving nothing but dust.

However, from this dust, only something remained... something that even the purest poison from the Evil Infant couldn't destroy.

This 'thing' was invisible at first, but it materialised in all its golden splendour and shot into Jie Yuan's hand. She looked at it for a few seconds before presenting it to Richter.

"This is yours, Richter".

"What is this?" The Golden Dragon took her 'compensation' with inquisitive eyes, this was like a piece of armour golden in colour, filled with brilliance and life aura.

"This is the Primordial Seal of Life and Death, I know Li Suo's aura... so I knew it was here all along. And now".

She lifted her hand once again and the pearl that had been hidden in Jie Fei's body shot out much to his surprise, landing in her hands... once again she inspected it and presented it to him. Ni Jie was looking at the pearl with shining eyes.

"This is the Eternal Heaven Pearl, a very powerful profound treasure with spatial capabilities, I want to give this to you as we-"

Without even saying a word, Ni Jie took the pearl and put it in her mouth, swallowing.

"..."

"..."

Both Jie Yuan and Richter gasped, let alone the Devil Gods. What just happened?

"Yummy!~ I knew it was going to be tasty the moment I saw it!"

Richter began shaking his 'daughter's shoulders and even went as far as to open her mouth and stick his hand inside!

"Spit it out, Brat! that's my treasure!"

"F-Fuaher! w-wai-"

"Stop Richter! d-don't stick your hand in there! Jie'er why did you eat that?!"

The Devil Gods were watching the whole matter and... they don't understand what they were seeing.

'It must be a typical dysfunctional family'.

8