Primordial Gold’s Entourage of Devils
188 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We will talk about this later, Jie'er... right now is not the moment" Jie Yuan rubbed her daughter's back, glaring at Richter but unable to blame him in this matter.

"Father is so mean!"

'B-But his golden thingy and fingers are tasty!~'

Ni Jie, sporting a mild blush, pouted and held her uncomfortable now slightly throat. Richter had a brilliant pearl between his fingers, soaked in saliva... perhaps mother and daughter expected him to give up. But no... how could the Dragon God give up on such a valuable treasure?!

He didn't manage to yank the pearl out of the girl's throaty clutch. So he settled for making her throw it up. In order to appease her he had to create some primordial gold for her which she ate in exchange. Much to the ridiculous sight of both him and the girl's mother... they witnessed how she struggled to devour a lingot of primordial gold as if it was a cracker.

'This girl is a monster!' He was compelled to think of her as 'little' but... there is nothing little in her anymore. There was plain interest in his gaze for this newfound stepdaughter.

Ni Jie actually devoured a treasure with this much energy as if it was nothing, 'She also devoured my Primordial Gold... though she did struggle a bit, she devoured it nonetheless'.

While Richter considered what things he could 'feed' his stepdaughter to check up on her capabilities, Jie Yuan was finally addressed by the devil gods beneath.

"My lady, are you getting in our way now? this isn't what we accorded!" Jie Fei asked his master. There was no way none of them could recognise the dark aura that she had released, the Evil Infant... if before she was fearful, now she was a monstrous entity.

"Not at all, Fei. You can do whatever you want with this world but keeping members of that bastard Mo E's entourage as the Heaven Smiting Devil Clan's subordinates, however... is not something this Emperor will accept" Her dark glare gave no room for negotiation.

"... I understand, my lady" The man sighed and scratched his pitch-black hair.

"The Eternal Heaven Pearl and the Primordial Seal of Life and Death belong to him now, they're the repayment this Emperor considered was the fittest." She then said, pointing towards Richter who was holding a bar of gold and placing them close to Ni Jie's mouth... whenever she tried to bite it, he'd pull it back and so on... literally bullying her daughter.

The Devil Gods set their gaze on the Dragon God who was playing with the redhead girl and they didn't know what to say, they thought it was unfair to give away the heavenly profound treasures, but the opposite party is the one that saved them from the void.

"You are our benefactor, if such treasures will possibly compensate for the goodwill you have shown us, then please have them" They knelt down politely and Richter nodded their way, an opportunity Ni Jie took to get the lingot out of his hands.

"Fei, this Emperor won't be coming back here... I'm leaving with him and my daughter. You are henceforth the patriarch of the Heaven Smiting Devil Clan".

!!!

"My lady, where could you be going now?!"

"I don't know... but this world is no longer suitable for me. It is also no longer suitable for you... the more you continue to fight, the more waves are going to spread in this world, eventually making it collapse, if you have a little head, then you should step down".

Hearing her explanation brought her entourage into a sea of puzzles, while the berserk faction of Devil Gods found solace in destroying for their own comfort, this faction of wise devils knew not what to do... they couldn't consider this new Primal Chaos as their home.

"Jie Shangfeng has gone berserk with wrath, he plans to slaughter every single demigod in this world. Although I do not desire strife... I feel hard-pressed to stop his advances. My lady... if you are to leave, please take us along. We are forever loyal to our Heaven Smiting Devil Clan and our Devil Emperor!"

"FOREVER LOYAL!"

More than twenty Devil Gods knelt down, Richter felt their auras which formed them as a force to be reckoned with. Their strength was not something even Grayfia could compare with... they were all a little beneath Great Red and Ophis when it came to strength.

It told tales of the vast difference in strength between this universe and Draconic Deus.

This Primal Chaos in its prime was perhaps comparable to Helius in power, but now... it was nothing but a desolate wasteland of inferior lifeforms.

"..."

Richter felt both Jie Yuan and Ni Jie's analysing glare.

"What?"

"It is your world I am heading to... will you allow them to come with me? I promise they won't cause trouble... in fact... I don't mind if you want to use them as your forces, and have them become a part of your entourage".

"You can become a part of my entourage instead, Jie Yuan".

!!!

"E-Eh?"

"Hoh! Father confessed!" Ni Jie started her own little dance, ignored by both Devil Emperor and Dragon God.

"W-What do you mean, Richter?" Jie Yuan needed more clarification... a part of his entourage, what part of it? the 'mate' part? she hoped he'd not say those words since they would trouble her... unable to either accept or decline.

"I mean that you can become a part of my entourage... with your strength, I wouldn't mind giving you the highest rank" He clarified much to Ni Jie's dismay. Even Jie Yuan made a sort of disappointed expression.

"Oh, is that... then I accept" She spoke without doubt and even smiling... the person in front of her had shown nothing but respect, and the legacy of her life had come to an end. Primal Chaos is no longer her home but once again, this person is about to give her and her daughter a new home.

With how powerful he had shown himself to be so far, she didn't feel the slightest inhibition.

'If you hadn't proposed it, I would have done so eventually, Richter...'

A golden chess piece shone in his hand and he presented it to her, the power emitted from it irradiated the Devil Gods like a soothing warm instead of an invasive light.

"This is?" She questioned intending to take it, but he retracted his hand just in time, surprising her.

"This is a Queen Piece, Jie Yuan. With this you will become my lifelong subordinate and also obtain some of my power".

"Such a thing exists..." She thought it was like her own art, Calamity Abyss which allowed her to bestow darkness upon the practitioners, except that instead of being darkness, his was 'Primordial Gold' a concept difficult for her to understand. Even as he had explained his power to her, she still couldn't understand how someone that represented 'gold' could be so powerful.

"This is the last Queen Piece I have available, my mate has the other... but I can't give it to you now, because I already have someone in mind" Richter looked at the piece, there were several candidates in his heart for this piece. He had initially tried to give it to Layla, mostly to ensure that her position and Grayfia's were the same in his heart, but she rejected it; hoping he'd choose someone more worthy of it. Gabriel also rejected it, stating that she didn't need a piece to convey her love.

In his mind, there could only be one person that was worthy of this piece, be it strength or meaning.

Ether's silhouette flashed in his mind... and then, much to his wrath, her form was overshadowed for a brief second by someone else, a white dragoness, the most beautiful he had ever seen, Destiny. Richter still couldn't believe that deep inside himself, he still hoped for Destiny to have this piece.

"..." Jie Yuan glared at the piece, those words only burned more inside her conscience, to know this piece was available. She was not stupid enough to not know why he was showing her the piece even though he already has someone in mind.

He then created the other piece which he planned to give her, a Tower.

"Alternatively, you could also take-"

"I want the Queen Piece, Richter..."

"..." He smirked and the two glared at one another for a few seconds.

'This is what you want me to do, don't you...? to choose the Queen Piece, to fight for my status in your entourage. You're still too young~' Jie Yuan didn't say a word, but she could read his intentions like an open book. She was not a hundred-million-years old Devil Emperor for nothing.

He had to move his hand quickly because Ni Jie was about to eat the piece much to their dismay, in order to settle her down, he made some more gold and gave it to her.

"Very well, then I'm looking forward to it, Jie Yuan".

"You too, Richter... take care of me from now on, you heard that everyone?!"

"OHHHH!!"

"From now on, this Heaven Smiting Devil Clan is subordinate to the Primordial Golden Dragon God! what are you waiting to kneel down to your new master!"

"LONG LIVE THE GOLDEN DRAGON GOD!"

Richter laughed heartily, feeling a sudden rush of faith entering his body.

"LET'S GO!"

His draconic voice came out on its own, his claw transformed into gold and without much consideration, he sliced a massive gap in space towards the Z-AXIS. Charging forward as the leader he flew inside first, his body transforming into his gargantuan dragon form followed by both Jie Yuan and Ni Jie who were leading a total of twenty-two Peak Devil Gods.

The gap closed behind them, leaving the Primal Chaos dimension forever and ever, heading towards a new world.

It was on this day that the 'lonesome' dragon formed a sizable entourage of his own. Regardless of inside or outside Helius, Primordial Gold was growing by leaps and bounds.

****

****

You can find up to 30 advanced chapters on my Pa-tre-on: [http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere ]
Novel King Tier - 10 chapters.
Novel Emperor Tier - 20 chapters.

Novel God Tier - 30 chapters.

Subscribe and find advanced chapters for my fanfics: [A Vampire in My Wife is a Beautiful CEO] , [High School of the Dead: Zombie World with a Gacha] & [DxD: Golden Peerage]

9