The Devastator of Worlds
168 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Z-AXIS, existences that were not strong enough would find themselves corroded by the endless void, those gods were no exception.

Richter's Primordial Gold allowed him to thread freely while Jie Yuan was a titanic being of her own, as for Ni Jie... this girl didn't seem to have any issue, she was peacefully munching on some golden bars.

Richter had created a golden barrier to protect the Devil Gods against the currents of pitch-black void and they were all flying on his back towards Draconic Deus, they seemed to be enjoying the ride while Richter and Jie Yuan were having a private conversation.

'Why is your daughter so odd, Jie Yuan?' He asked her, mostly related to Ni Jie's unusual capabilities.

'She's my and Ni Xuan's daughter... we are both Creation God Stage entities, it is obvious she wasn't going to be common but I didn't expect to be this... monstrous' Jie Yuan had only seen her daughter as a baby for a few months before she was split into two... after that, she spent some time with Ni Jie (darkness side) before being exiled out of the Primal Chaos.

Even she couldn't expect her daughter to turn out to be such a monster, even now... after her two sides are joined back, she's quite easily a True God Stage entity with affinities of Darkness and Fire. It wouldn't even be odd if she had affinities with the rest of the elements.

'Her mind is still that of a kid'.

'Does it bother you?'

'What?'

'That she calls you father...?'

'It doesn't bother me. I don't mind, Jie Yuan'.

'I don't want you to think-'

'I won't think anything... you have your life and I have mine'.

'Thank you for understanding...'

'I also lost my wife and I was mourning her as well, so I understand'.

'D-Did you? what was her name?'

'Monique... Empyrean Monique, died after giving birth to my son thousands of years ago'.

'I'm sorry...'

'You don't need to be, I'm okay now... thanks to a certain maid' He smirked, desiring to reach home right away to see Grayfia, he hoped it hadn't been too long but some time must have transcurred in her world for sure.

'The Eternal Heaven Pearl and the Primordial Seal of Life and Death. I have denied you the treasures that you sought and hence, hope that this will be enough of a repayment, Richter'.

'Hmph, you just wanted that brat to become a hegemon'.

'...' The Devil Emperor was stunned.

'You are an ancient being way older than I. And that is exactly why I know how you think, Jie Yuan... you're not the only one I have dealt with in my long life. Without heavenly profound treasures, once their potentials are unlocked, the brat and the lass won't have any competition in that world'.

'So you discovered me, huh? indeed... but that doesn't change the fact that I desire to repay you somehow...'

'Of course, I am taking them. But I don't know how to use them He checked the two treasures inside his personal golden dimension of treasures. They shone brightly even when compared to the rest of his treasures, emitting an ancient aura that didn't lose to that of a Primordial in Helius.

'The Eternal Heaven Pearl used to belong to the Creation God of Order, Xi Ke. It has plenty of uses that I don't know since I have never held it, but he was famous for being able to create independent dimensions and store things and even energy into them... you should also be completely capable of controlling the time dilation inside it to your will, with your control over space, dominating it shouldn't be difficult for you... I shall also assist you on this' Jie Yuan stated, unaware that she was sitting on the dragon's head and rubbing her hand on his scales all along.

'As for the Primordial Seal of Life and Death, it belonged to Li Suo, the Creation Goddess of Life. It has many mysterious capacities, but the only one I know is that it is capable of making the wearer immortal in any shape or form. As long as you wear it, you won't be able to die' She finished her words only to tilt her eyebrows a little in the realisation of something.

'Does that mean that even the seal wasn't able to override the Myriad Tribulations Poison?' She spoke mentally to herself, 'How did Li Suo die then? did she give the seal to someone else and remained vulnerable?'

There were questions in her mind, but no need to answer them. That world is now forever gone.

'My lady, I have a question'.

'What is it, Jie Fei?' Jie Yuan didn't turn around, but her right hand was kneeling behind her. The rest of the devils were playing with Ni Jie, testing the durability of the golden lingots that she was eating; ridiculized at the realisation that they couldn't even damage that gold... yet she could devour it.

'If you desired to gift him the Heavenly Profound Treasures... then... why didn't you give him the Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword? it was in the Well of Samsara in the Western Region the Devil God inquired.

'...' To that question, Jie Yuan remained silent for a few seconds 'I was aware of the sword's presence'.

'Then?'.

'Richter doesn't need another sword' if one looked closely, one would be able to spot a blush in the beauty's dark skin.

'...' The man sighed before smiling and retreating, understanding everything. He just felt it was a pity that they hadn't plundered Mo E's sword, but if that was her desire, so be it.

**

**

The journey was long but they approached slowly but surely. Richter was thrilled to come back as if he had left for too long. Inside him, he realised that his previous lifestyle of solitude and isolation was no longer possible.

It had been just one day... but he missed Grayfia, Layla, Fia... Gabriel who he had re-encountered with, Morrighan, Albedo, Annette and Benneth. Even Aphrodite... desired to reach Helius and meet Ether again. He desired to ask Destiny for answers. He desired to join his Treasury Realm and perhaps turn it into a habitable space for his entourage to live and prosper.

Ambitions he never held, were now more palpable than ever.

But in the path of any powerful dragon, there are always tribulations... and for the Golden Dragon God, this was only the beginning.

The Z-AXIS is the ultimate battleground of entities and just like he 'met' Jie Yuan... someone else had also 'met' him!

*RUMBLEEEEE!!!!!----

*BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!----

"I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU HAD GONE TO, GOLDEN DRAGON".

!!!!

Catastrophic power came crashing down on them with the force of a multiversal cataclysm, Richter felt a pressure as he had never felt before in his entire life. His Draconic senses all flared instantly, telling him from the get-go that the existence that just popped up, was one that could reap his life.

Like any dragon that just met a furious threat. He didn't shy away, his eyes shone in bright gold and his entire body shone like the sun itself, highlighting the whole Z-AXIS.

*GROWWWWWLLLLL!!!!*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!---------

Jie Yuan was no different, she felt it too... the threat.

That aura crashed down on them as she also released a massive gust of her own aura as a presentation.

Three peak individuals of their respective worlds meet in the endless void that separates the endless multiverses. In the whole existence, there existed not a worse astronomical event.

[Primordial Golden Dragon God Richter Magnanimous Golden-Haze. Emperor of the Primal Realm's Haze Dynasty, Fort Ascension's Star, Fate's Chosen One, Nemesis of Destruction, Owner of the Treasury Realm, Helius' Tyrant].

[Primal Chaos's Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor, Jie Yuan. Ruler of Devils. Wielder of Eternal Calamity Abyss, Wilder of the Evil Infant Wheel of Myriad Tribulations].

Both of their auras flared against the void, Richter's light corroded the darkness until finally, the visage of a gigantic being formed in front of them, he was humanoid with a purple flame as a head and emitting an aura of space that seemed to even bend the Z-AXIS itself.

Without even reading his aura, Richter could already tell this is a devastating opponent.

[Evie Etoulde's Ancient God, Regalzeva. The Fierce God, Invincible Devastator of Worlds, Oblivion of Creation, Slaughterer of Balance Keepers, Conqueror of High Realms, Plunderer of Dynasties. Bringer of Chaos and Insanity].

"Regalzeva..." Jie Yuan recalled her late husband's words. This is the man.

The one that shattered the Ancestral Goddess into shards, sending her into endless samsaras and eventually creating her very existence as a Devil Emperor.

In front of them was a peak entity of the Z-AXIS.

8