Galaxy-warping Battle of Gods
187 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A cataclysm of entities. Even Jie Yuan, feeling the aura being irradiated by those two beings, was forced to take Ni Jie, the devil gods and retreat from Richter's back. She didn't expect they'd meet this individual now of all moments, here of all places.

If even the Ancestral Goddess could not defeat this foe with all her powers and treasures, she didn't hold any hope of going against him either.

"Mother, we need to help father!"

"Stand back, Jie'er..." Jie Yuan stood in front, although she knew she didn't have the strength to face this foe, she'd intercede if it was necessary.

'Don't meddle, Jie Yuan' that was the message she received from Richter.

*BOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!--

An overwhelming hot aura resurfaced from the gigantic golden dragon's body, before the light coming from the gold was soothing, this time... the crimson flames engulfing his body did resemble a blazing star.

Feeling the ominous aura, the majestic humanoid moved his hand forward to create what resembled like a 'glass' shield. It looked like that on the outside, but Jie Yuan and Richter knew better.

Those were tightly bent and compressed layers of space. Not only that, this is not common space, this is the Z-AXIS space, and not any pushover can easily accomplish this feat!

'His attainments in the spatial laws are ridiculous!' Jie Yuan thought inwardly aghast, the odds of Richter's victory in her mind had severely decreased with that display, that was... until she bore witness to the Golden Dragon God's attack.

Overwhelming amounts of faith poured into Richter from far away, rushing in as fast as possible as he opened his mouth and aimed in Regalzeva's direction; inside his titanic maw, there were colluding waves of crimson plasma that could be easily confused with the nucleus of a quasar.

The Primordial of Gold didn't hold back at all. This opponent was one he had to fight with every single bit of his strength.

<FURIOUS HAZE'S VENGEANCE!>

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!--

Like a singularity that exploded after consuming countless titanic stars, the crimson plasma shot forth like a beacon of destruction; creating spatial cracks all over and lighting up the void like a massive star had just descended.

It travelled faster than light, arriving in front of Regalzeva's shield in no time.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!--

The impact was nothing short of ridiculous. Jie Yuan gasped and immediately created a barrier of darkness around the barrier of Gold that Richter had already created to protect them. It was a good thing that she did that.

The shockwave of the attack alone destroyed the golden barrier effortlessly and impacted against her barrier of darkness like a tsunami against a wall.

"UGH!!"

She had no idea Richter was this strong... in her mind, in order to accomplish the subtle displays he had shown, there was a lot of expertise and skills needed. But this devastating firepower was beyond her expectations.

All of the Devil Gods panicked and their darkness auras shot forward the moment the darkness barrier erected by Jie Yuan formed a ridiculously big crack that portrayed it was going to shatter any time now. The barrier of a Devil Emperor was feeble!

In the fight, Richter continued to shoot his beam relentlessly, pouring all of his energy which he hadn't done in a long time. Just like before, with the rush of faith, his mind began to mumble and he got dizzy.

*CRACK!!!*

*CRACK!!!*

The spatial barrier created by Regalzeva began to crack, astonishing the Devastator of Gods.

"Impressive... this much firepower, no doubt you're packing the energy of at least a hundred stars, Golden Dragon... but this is not enough!"

The man poured a lot more energy into his shield, creating shockwaves that spread furiously around the void and clashed against Richter's aura. The cracks began to repair in front of Richter's ridiculized eyes.

The power of his breath receded until the attack finished, making him see that Regalzeva's spatial barrier had only a small crack which was immediately repaired.

Richter shook his head and groaned, sending Regalzeva the most venomous of glares.

"Your faith's origin is that of mortals... Golden Dragon, this is your limit... those Gods that are worshipped by mere mortals shall never reach the top" The Devastator waved his hand as if he was erasing dust, and countless spatial cracks closed in an instant as if he was 'tidying up'.

"You, what do you mean?" Richter's head ached, just like before against the gods in Draconic Deus... this time, however, he managed to keep his rationality as the faith continued to pour in.

"To receive the faith of an ant or a billion ants... is there a difference? they're just ants~" Regalzeva stated with unequalled pride, like a being destined to be at the top.

"..." Richter considered his words but decided to consider them later, right now was not a time for shattery, he had made his 'greeting' and now it was Regalzeva's turn.

"But me... I'm worshipped among Gods and Primordials! The origin of my faith is the terror of the countless entities that represent balance. You are shacked to your multiverse, while my power transcends realms, Richter! Behold the power of a Devastator".

*RUMBLE!!!!!*

The whole Z-AXIS began to shake like a maximum category earthquake rumbling on the surface of a small city, he put his finger forward and a small white dot began to appear, progressively expanding in size.

'Richter, don't try to receive that head-on!' Jie Yuan screamed in his mind, but the dragon growled and ignored her. This was a battle of pride... Regalzeva had received his attack head-on and resisted; what sort of coward would he be if he evaded it now?!

Space waves collided for domination.

"No barriers, huh? bold... you must trust the durability of your scales." Regalzeva snarled, a little irritated that another being dared to try and receive his attack without any defence... even he had been prudent enough to create protection against Richter's quasar-like destructive beam.

"You will never see anything that strong, Regalzeva!" That was a fact, if there was something Richter Golden-Haze trusted, was his scales. The previous attack was his innate ability as a Dragon... he figured that Primordial Gold would not work against a spatial being like Regalzeva, in order to defeat this foe, he needed firepower.

But when it comes to defence... he had absolute confidence in his golden scales!

"If that's the case, give it your best to surmount devastation, balance keeper!"

There was no noise, no flashy moves... the now gigantic white ball had roughly the same size as Richter's draconic body. It was emitting a shattering aura of space that seemed to suck the whole void in. A strange phenomenon.

Like a black hole that sucked the light. This white hole was sucking the void itself!

It moved at a moderate speed towards Richter. Regalzeva was no doubt a cunning bastard. Such an attack could have been easily avoided by another being in the same category.

But he knew Richter wasn't going to dodge.

"You're not the first Dragon I have faced, Richter. Such stubborn beings... such pride can only lead to oblivion, it seems... you are the same" Regalzeva crossed his arms after having released his attack, even he himself had to clutch onto the void to not be sucked into his own attack.

The moving white hole was directly sucking the spatial cracks that it was forming. The ominous aura emitted by it thrilled Richter to no end to the point he even began to doubt, but in the end, the Golden Dragon didn't falter. If even he didn't trust his golden scales, the Primordial Gold that he represented and loved to be, who would!?

Countless torrents of Primordial Gold Faith poured from Helius, having travelled vast distances to meet its master. They coated Richter's scales, giving it a shiny gold that threatened the white hole in brightness.

It was like a fight between two astronomical objects. Richter could only see how the White hole contained to approach in shacking Z-AXIS.

'Just what is that thing!?' Jie Yuan wasn't as calm as him, her voice was frantic... as for the Devil Gods and Ni Jie, they were too enthraled by the white hole to say anything.

'Compressed antimatter, this much... should be enough to shatter a universe easily' This wasn't the first time Richter had seen this... another individual that was capable of creating this attack was Ether. He had seen it once, but never to this scale.

Regalzeva was several steps above Ether in this regard.

'Dodge it, Richter!'

'I won't... I'm a dragon, Jie Yuan'.

'What's the use of being a dragon if you die!?' The Devil Emperor was getting more and more frantic the more she saw the Star-sized ball of compressed Antimatter

'You just became my subordinate, yet you don't trust me?'

'... bastard... I don't mind dying with you now, but my daughter...' She was reluctant for everything to end this way, one step before a new life, a new home with her daughter... Regalzeva was like an abysmal barrier in between. When she was about to shoot forward to provide assistance.

She felt as if his killing intent focused on her like a mountain. The Dragon turned around and glared at her like never done in her life. To her, a Devil Emperor... those crimson slit eyes were scary.

'Don't meddle'

'...'

Hands-tied, Jie Yuan could only stand and see how the Golden Dragon was engulfed by the White Hole and sucked inside it.

"Richter!"

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!*

The white hole came to a stop and began shaking as if struggling to swallow a massive thing.

"A pity... it had been so long since I saw such a strong dragon, for him to fall like-" Regalzeva was about to continue on his rampage and slaughter the remaining pests, but... he felt something.

The White Hole began decreasing in size.

"I-Impossible..."

From the very nucleus of the White Hole, a Golden Aura became more and more prominent.

*CRACK!!!*

Cracks began forming all around it and from those cracks, a Golden light shot forth, shining on the crumbling void of the Z-AXIS.

"I know how antimatter works, Regalzeva... I'm the Primordial of Gold and Gold is also a part of matter. Do you know what that means?" A draconic and overbearingly confident voice short forth from inside the white ball.

"I should have expected this... your age span is so short, yet you have achieved this stage, you're bound to be a genius" Regalzeva smirked with interest and thrill the moment the golden lights coming from inside the White Hole, transformed into Black Gold strands.

<Primordial Anti-Gold>

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!-----

The White Hole compressed in its centre and exploded with the energy of countless stars. However, before the explosion began spreading. It was sucked to the core, inside an individual.

*WHOOOOSHHHH!!*

Jie Yuan groaned, feeling as if she was being sucked inside a vortex of the void. In the middle of this vortex, there was a humanoid bulky dragon with Black Gold Scales that emitted a ridiculously ominous amount of energy.

The True Primordial of Gold, now in an Antimatter body.

"I won't be able to keep this form for long, Regalzeva..." His voice was like the abyss itself.

"That means we don't have a lot of time to enjoy ourselves, a pity".

*RUMBLE!!!!*

"Since the greetings are done, LET'S START!"

8