Overgeared
280 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!----

The moment Regalzeva's fist collided against Richter in the middle of the void, he realised immediately that the field of physical combat was not one he should thread upon.

His armour-clad arm was immediately torn to bits when it clashed against Richter's draconic black-gold scales. The dragon growled with fury and kept going onwards until his fist impacted straight against Regalzeva's purple flame-like head.

*BAAAANGGGGG!!!!*

Unprecedented suction force ensued from Richter's scales, they were like compressed singularities sucking even the void itself. Regalzeva groaned and created a spatial barrier around his armour to repel the force but even then, he couldn't stop the kinetic force of the impact.

*CRACK!!!*

What cracked was not his armour but his space barrier, sadly for him... that wasn't the only thing that cracked. The Z-AXIS itself behind Regalzeva cracked and shattered, creating a portal to another universe.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!------

His silhouette shot like a cannon inside this mysterious world as if he had been blasted by a supernova. Richter, seeing his opponent blasted like a ragdoll gained all of the vanity that a Dragon God could obtain.

*GRROOOOWLLLLL!!!!*

He spread his hands, fighting the ridiculous headache that was surging in his mind and created a black gold barrier around his body before shooting forth.

"You all stay here!"

"Mother! I'm going as well!"

"Jie'er!"

Before Jie Yuan could stop her, a berserk crimson aura enveloped Ni Jie and she shot like a meteor into the portal. Jie Yuan followed behind her and the portal closed, leaving a bunch of clueless and scared Devil Gods that could only look at the endless void and the residual spatial cracks created by the White Hole that Richter shattered.

Never in their long lifespan had they witnessed a fight so devastating... even between Devil Emperors and Creation Gods, the concepts wrapped in this skirmish went far and beyond their understanding of the universe.

'What is even antimatter?!'

**

**

"Clever, taking me inside a universe just so you can take advantage of the faith produced by your gold".

Even if Regalzeva was in the mood for chatting, that was not the case for Richter.

Aware that his advantage lay in physical combat; he shot forward towards Regalzeva who had come to a stop in front of a bluish-looking planet in this mysterious universe.

*BAAANGGGGGG!!!*

The impact didn't fail to send Regalzeva flying away, the wave spread forth and collided against the bluish medium-sized planet.

*BOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!*

A slow scene of a shattering planet ensued as the mere physical shockwave rampaged through it and its many moons. Destroying that world and whatever life there was in it.

Regalzeva, however, was uninjured and regained his balance by teleporting seamlessly a fair distance away from the berserk Richter, who upon seeing his attack had been meaningless, frowned. He felt the rush of faith coming from this world lessening the pain of his headache a little. Jie Yuan and Ni Jie were not too far away, contemplating what to do. The scope of this fight had exceeded anything they could imagine.

A mere physical fist from Richter had shattered a big planet and its moons, spreading a shockwave that was sure to cause even more destruction in this universe. The antimatter dragon opened his maw and a black-gold aura began to form inside it, another beam.

Regalzeva prepared to receive that attack by creating several spatial barriers around himself. He also created several black dots that shot from his waving hands towards Richter, singularities.

He created singularities as if they were pebbles.

*RUMBLE!!!*

The gravitational force of the small black holes began weighing on Richter, but it failed to decrease his momentum.

"Your strength has decreased compared to when we were in the void, Dragon... you created a barrier in order to stop your antimatter body from coming to contact with this universe's matter huh? why do you even care about this universe? I'm sure the resulting cataclysmic explosion would only make you stronger! YOU'RE AN OUTSTANDINGLY POWERFUL DRAGON GOD, STOP ACTING LIKE A MORTAL AND CARING FOR ANTS!"

*RUMBLE!!!*

He crossed his arms and the singularities around Richter increased in size, from one moment to the other, becoming the size of big planets!

*CRACK!*

*CRACK!*

With the sudden appearance of gravity-disrupting objects, the spatial stability of this world went immediately compromised. If Regalzeva suddenly turned those black holes into white holes...

"THE MYRIAD UNIVERSES EXIST TO BE CRUSHED AND DEVASTATED BY THE GRASP OF US TRUE GODS!"

He spread his arms open with a maniacal laugh and that was exactly what happened. Immediately, the gigantic black holes began changing in colour from the inside, turning white. Richter forsook whatever attack he was going to make; instead, he waved his hands and a black-gold energy shot from his claws, enveloping the far-away Jie Yuan and Ni Jie!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!-------------------

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!-------------------

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!-------------------

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!-------------------

Antimatter is the negative side of the matter, upon coming in contact with it, the result could only be a potent release of energy that was at least a hundred times greater than the overall mass of the objects.

The four singularities exploded with the force of dozens of supernovas, engulfing Richter, Jie Yuan and Ni Jie's bodies.

The spatial crack generated was so massive that the Z-AXIS opened like gates of heaven, sucking inside whatever planet, star or astronomical object was there nearby in this universe. It was so gigantic that the universe itself would be unable to completely heal it and soon, it would crumble as a result, invaded by the void of the Z-AXIS.

With a single move... Regalzeva had destroyed a universe and all living beings inside it.

The devastator had his title for a reason and when it comes to obliterating universes, perhaps in all of the Z-AXIS, there are not many that can compare.

Even this degree of the explosion was unable to kill Richter; his Anti-gold scales felt the burn and for the first time in a long while, Richter felt pain. His scales scorched but he grits his teeth and used his antimatter body to absorb that explosion while hugging both Jie Yuan and Ni Jie.

"I'M NOT A GOD LIKE YOU!"

Although fooling around at the beginning of his journey as a Primordial; Richter had never devastated a civilisation just for 'fun'. The current actions of Regalzeva made him realise that existence was riddled with all kinds of gods and existences.

A tyrant God capable of obliterating a universe just to prove a point, that was definitely not the kind of entity he desired to be.

They all eventually found themselves back in the Z-AXIS, Regalzeva's strategy had worked, but with that universe gone, Richter had no way to get any more faith from that universe... and decided to look for any other just for the sake of the same strategy, would only yield down the same result.

Right at this moment, the two of them were effortlessly capable of destroying a whole universe in this fight. Keeping the battle within the Z-AXIS was for the best. But even then, although Richter couldn't tell whether his transformation was ceasing or not, he knew that it wouldn't last forever.

And when that time came, he'd be at a ridiculous disadvantage against Regalzeva.

The Devastator, hearing Richter's words, groaned and extended his hands forward, creating two massive words made out of energy, the same antimatter that he seemed to be capable of wielding as if it was nothing... the power that even Ether, the Primordial of Matter... had difficulties using.

"ROUND THREE... ARE YOU GOING TO SACRIFICE ANOTHER UNIVERSE FOR YOUR PITIFUL STRATEGY?"

Just when Richter was thinking about what to do. Two lights shone within his embrace. A crimson one and a pitch-black one.

Jie Yuan and Ni Jie both released their true forms and appeared in front of Richter in a protective manner. He saw in front of him two swords, the most beautiful and powerful swords he had ever seen. Gigantic broadswords that irradiated their own auras and presented themselves to him.

One of them was pitch-black and purple in colour, irradiating a greyish aura that he recognised. The Evil Infant Wheel of Myriad Tribulations. The sword gave an ancient vibe like it had existed from the beginning of times with one purpose only; bringing oblivion to all existence.

[Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor Sword, Jie Yuan]

The other sword was crimson in colour with a red aura flaring through it in a majestic manner, the sword exuded endless fire laws and a berserk aura. The mixture of the Primordial Devil and Primordial God together in a single body. The sword looked modern; like crafted by Ancient Gods with the objective of drowning the world in Chaos.

[Heretic Element God Emperor Sword, Ni Jie]

'Wield me, Richter!'

'Wield me, father!'

The Golden Dragon God needn't think twice. He took the Devil Emperor's sword with one hand and wrapped the God Emperor's sword with his tail, ready to rumble.

The moment he grasped both words, Richter felt unprecedented power rushing into him, particularly from the Heretic Element. Ni Jie's voice resonated from the sword as she activated her innate technique.

<Evil God's Secret Arts, First Gate: Evil Soul!>

<Second Gate: Burning Heart!>

<Third Gate: Purgatory!>

<Fourth Gate: Rumbling Heaven!>

<Fifth Gate: Hell Monarch!>

<Sixth Gate: God's Ash!>

<Seventh Gate: Crimson Oblivion!>

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!------

It was like the faith he had been lacking had been replaced by destructive berserk energy that rushed from his very being.

Right now, Richter felt as if he could destroy a universe with his mere voice.

With all of this power flowing in together with the threatening energy of the Evil Infant, Richter felt like he had just transformed into an undefeatable titan. With the most eager and triggered grim he turned towards an astonished devastator who seemed as if he had met his match.

"ROUND THREE, REGALZEVA!"

9