BEAST I
189 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nothingness was the most primal of states of being, the absence of laws, even space. Such was the effect created by the clash between two peak authorities. It took a while before the Z-AXIS began to fix itself... just like space cracks could be fixed, the void itself and the membrane that held the myriad multiverses together could also be fixed.

Floating in this ever-expanding void, there was a crystal... a shining piece of pitch-black crystal that emitted a golden aura. Right beside it, there was a rather sizable piece of silver stone that also emitted an overwhelming aura of space and time.

"Fufufu~"

An endlessly wicked voice resonated in the void before a silhouette appeared from the shadows. A lady with two massive horns and white attire. She was a giantess that began contracting in size until her humanoid form reached the standard. Instead of directly taking those two cores for herself, she waited.

Sure enough but quite slowly, flesh began to emerge around that pitch-black core, eventually transforming into a single powerful black-gold antimatter scale.

"Such a power Life Overgod Treasure, you're filled with surprises, Golden Dragon".

The lady walked into the void, boarding the pitch-black crystal that sure enough ended up forming a torso and a head. When Richter's eyes crimson slit eyes opened, what he saw was a woman he had never seen before; beautiful and devilish like no other with an appearance that seemed to be the reincarnation of sin itself.

"Who are you?" He inquired, looking around and realising that his body had been shattered. He could move his 'will' but there were no limbs to follow along whatsoever. His body was still reforming under the influence of the Primordial Seal of Life and Death.

"You can call me Kiara, that was a wonderful fight, Golden Dragon... I witnessed all of your power and splendour~" The woman irradiated him with her aura as a presentation and he answered in kind, somewhat unnecessary considering she had been eavesdropping the whole time.

[The Third Heretical Pleasure Heaven of Deeply Grateful Existence, Kiara Sessyoin. BEAST III / RAPTURE].

"Beast? you're..."

"An overgod... just like you".

"Overgod?" As an entity that was new to the Z-AXIS he didn't know what that concept was but instead of digging further, put that on the back of his mind to look at his own body.

'I would have died...' The nanosecond before the impact of the attacks, Richter had already realised his own death. Even if he had moved at the speed of light, he would have been unable to flee from the impact.

"Are you healing me?"

"No, this is being done by yourself... the treasure inside you is recreating your body" The woman touched his chest, pointing at his heart in a very 'close' way.

"Where is Regalzeva?"

"Dead... unlike you, he didn't have such an astonishing self-preservation treasure... if not for it, you'd be gone as well, Golden Dragon... I believe as per your agreement, this is yours... you should be careful next time. If I hadn't willed it, all of your little servants would be gone... your and Regalzeva's combined power was astonishing enough to 'reset' this region of the Z-AXIS".

The woman waved her hand and the big silver rock emanating space and time aura floated towards him, she then snapped her fingers and the dozens of confused devil gods appeared out of nowhere not so far away, they seemed to be frozen in time until they weren't.

"L-Leader? what happened?" Jie Fei asked in confusion, one second they were looking at a heaven-warping fight, the next... everything was finished. He wondered if his Devil God senses were so dull that he wasn't even able to look at the fight's conclusion.

"Why are you helping me?" Richter inquired in a threatening manner, in this world there are no freebies, if she is helping, it is because she has hidden intentions.

"I'm just interested in your existence, is that wrong?~ I'm astonished that you're able to reach so far with such a secular concept as 'GOLD' usually... only abstract concepts are able to reach this stage~"

"... what is your concept?"

"Lust and sin~" She licked her lips, putting her hands on her back and licking her lips.

"..." Richter's eyebrows twitched, she reminded him of Aphrodite in a not-so-healthy way.

"Just like you, my concept is also secular... existences like you or I am odd in the Z-AXIS, hence why I am interested... much more so when you were able to defeat Regalzeva, something that even I can't accomplish" the beauty moved forward, placing her hand on his newly formed chest.

"Such a strong being... you know, it is not just the fact that you're so strong but also, that you're so young..."

*WHOOSH!*

Darkness incarnates manifested in the form of a pitch black and purple sword, materialising just in the smiling lady's neck.

"Get away from my master..." Jie Yuan's voice resonated from the sword which Richter immediately recognised. It had been just seconds and seventy per cent of his humanoid body had already been reformed; such was the prowess of the Primordial Seal of Life and Death.

"Ara, how violent this little sword is..." Kiara didn't seem perturbed, she even went as far as to touch the Devil Emperor Sword, cutting her finger in the process and licking her own blood. Jie Yuan moved away in apparent disgust before darkness engulfed her sword body, transforming her into her humanoid devilish silhouette.

However, something had changed in her... her previously silver hair now had several small golden strands which Richter recognised... it was his Primordial Gold faith.

"Jie Yuan... are you okay?" He took her wrist with concern, she had received a bunch of devastating blows.

"That was a reckless fight, Richter... b-but somehow the Primordial Seal of Life and Death healed me as well, I had cracked in several places" Jie Yuan didn't release his hand, instead she blushed at the realisation that she had previously called him master and fixed it right away, not something that Richter noticed.

"You should have already known what the reason is, Jie Yuan... we have become one with master completely during this fight... just like he is now the master of the Primordial Seal of Life and Death and the Eternal Heaven Pearl, he is also your, your daughter, the Evil Infant and my master as well by proxy"

Another woman manifested, Li Suo... her beauty so fragrant that even Kiara the sinful flower, felt threatened.

"Such powerful sentient treasures showing up one after the other, all of them overgod artefacts at that, I'm so jealous~"

Hearing the woman's rather conspicuous tone, both Jie Yuan and Li Suo stood up between her and Richter in a protective manner.

"No need to feel threatened; this belongs to you, Golden Dragon..." seeing that he had ignored it before, Kiara proactively pushed the silver core back at him until Richter had no choice but to take it in his claws.

"This is?"

"Regalzeva's core... deep within the tendrils of every single overgod, there is a spark that represents balance and authority... it was your accord with him that whoever won this fight, would have everything that belonged to the other party, so... this is yours".

"Why didn't you steal it?"

"Fufu~ I wonder why? the thought did cross my mind... perhaps I seek to gain something better".

Jie Yuan and Li Suo weren't liking this woman at all. She had appeared out of nowhere and looked so... cheeky and flirty for no reason. They wondered if it was because of her 'lust' authority... a type of authority that didn't exist in the Primal Chaos.

Li Suo inspected the stone and asked for Richter's permission which he nodded. She then took it into her hands to inspect it. Under the influence of the Primordial Seal, Richter's body was healed in no time. The conclusion of the fight had already been drawn, he won. But Richter was deeply aware that the reason he won was because of Jie Yuan, Ni Jie and Li Suo... otherwise, this fight would have been lost without a doubt.

Regalzeva had been a titanic foe of unprecedented dimensions.

7