Shizuka Marikawa
2.5k 4 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finally 'erasing' the Dildo from existence, I finally had some time for myself and prepared dinner. Shizuka said she's not coming tonight so I can just watch TV or something and then go to sleep. I prepared my uniform and everything, this time I should be a 'good' individual instead of a downright hooligan. Hopefully, no one will try to pull any 'stunts' that will force me to kick some balls.

I finished everything and tidied up all the dishes before taking my new Crossbow and examining it, I just love the design, the problem is... the magazine only allows two arrows, no matter how I look at it, I'd have preferred a pistol, but anyway, I didn't get the dildo so that's a win.

I placed an apple on top of an assortment of books. Then aimed at it from roughly 10 metres across the room; the scope is x3, which means I have to calculate for the fall as well. I have used guns before but can't precisely be called an expert. The nice thing about using this weapon with arrows is that I can recover the arrows.

I took the shot and hit the apple, sending it flying across the room; the recoil was minimal but I felt force behind it. Proper research must be done on how I can keep this baby maintained, I noticed the system already registered it in the shop, which means if it is broken I can purchase another one, but the price is not something the current me can afford.

Placing it under my bed I just had some snacks that I bought and unexpectedly fell asleep on the couch, the next thing that woke me up was the banging of doors and a maniacal laugh, what the hell?

"I'm back home, *hic* Brand-chan!~"

Shizuka's back, and she... aish.

I overlooked my shoulder towards the main passage where a staggering and smiling Shizuka entered, she discarded her heels and looked around, hiccuping.

She told me she'd not come back until tomorrow... looking at the time, well, it is certainly past twelve midnight.

"Braaand-chaan?~ are you sleeping? s-should have waited for onee-sama... y-you're *hic* always so apathetic, mouu!!"

She threw her handbag on the floor too and entered the apartment, staggering still towards the bedroom.

"Shizuka, I'm here..."

"O-Oh...? S-Shizuka? naughty boy, where are the honorifics?~" She blushed mildly and looked my way, hiccuping still. Then she did something I'd never expected, she began... running towards me but, it seemed like she was struggling with those two fat lumps inside her tight shirt, they were swaying in different directions as she runs, is that even possible?

"Brand-chan!~" She jumped on the couch and crawled towards me, hugging me, ugh... she smells like alcohol but... there is also the smell of her perfume in there.

"Shizuka...chan... you should go to sleep, you're wasted".

"I'm okay, p-party pooper *hic*, let me just hug you like this... I'm not drunk at all!"

"Not at all, sure..."

"Moouuu, y-you're always mocking me... you know Brand-chan, I passed my thesis with flying marks".

"Congratula-"

"S-So... *sob* you won't think I'm useless *hic* right?"

Please, decide if you're going to sob or hiccup. Moreover...

"Shizuka, I never said-"

"But you think it... for the first year *hic* I had us eating noodles until you learned how to cook on your own, I'm such a useless carer... that's what you think, right? *hic*"

That's exactly what I think, Shizuka... my cluster of memories with her are complicated, she's like the older sister I want to fuck, if that even makes sense... but, how unreliable she is in some regards is also a turn-down, that said... the ways she teases and behaves is up to my liking.

Even now; coming together with those memories, even if I find her unreliable, it is not something that would make me want to drop her. She's just focusing on her studies, that's all.

I hugged her against my chest, surprising her.

"I never said that Shizuka-chan. You're very precious to me... even if you're useless, you're also precious to me".

"You still said I'm useless *hic*! mouu!! I won't talk to you anymore, Brand-chan!"

"Stop running your mouth and lay down with me, time to sleep..."

I lay the two of us on the couch, and switched off all the lights with the controller and also the TV, taking us to darkness. I embraced Shizuka tightly against me, she was still in her shirt and skirt; her hair smelled exquisite.

"You never hugged me like this *hic* I like it..." She stated with an amused voice.

It was my time to be awed when she went ahead of me, took my hand and placed it on her breast, after that her breath turned serene and she didn't say a word.

My goodness, did I ever have breasts this big in my past life? this big and soft?

Just for the sake of it, I needed to confirm, I moved my hand, making her a little displeased at first as she tried to lead it back to her right breast, but... Instead, I lurked inside her shirt and cupped a feel directly.

"B-Brand-chan..." I heard her shy voice from behind, it made me amused, I don't know why she thinks me grasping her breast from above the thin shirt is something normal, while me doing the same directly is more intimate. I'm still fondling her boob.

"What?" I asked nonchalantly, feeling her nipple which was starting to get hard, Shizuka's body squirmed a little as she refused to moan, this allowed me to place myself closer to her, we were as close as we could get if not for the two layers of clothes in between us, hers and mine.

"N-Nothing... r-remember you have skull tomorrow *hic*!" She spoke bashfully but I noticed something in there, rationality.

"Are you drunk or not?~" I asked, genuinely curious if she's been making this up all the time to tease me. Shizuka is in reality, smarter than she lets out. Something stupid wouldn't have scored this thesis with flying marks, it is one of Japan's most prestigious colleges.

"I am! mouu, I'm sleeping now... d-don't do any more naughty stuff." As if to make sure, she held my hand tightly against her breast, 'stopping' me from doing anything naughtier than that.

I felt one of her legs entwined with mine and before I noticed, she was snoring... I wanted to squeeze her breast more but if I did so she'd surely wake up, so I restrained; there will be plenty of chances for me to fondle her up through the year, in any case... tomorrow is my first day of class.

I'm looking forward to it, especially because Shizuka is a part-time medic in this school, so I won't be completely clueless.

104