An Odd Radar I
627 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It always amazes me how those two can fight with each other to the point of breaking their teeth, but when it comes to teasing me, they're in sync... traitorous wenches I'm telling you.

"I'm sure husband will blow all of them apart and take us to the bed at the end of the night~".

'I don't have infinite gacha points, you know... but you're right about that last part

"You two... do whatever you want"

I scratched my head and resisted the urge to laugh. As long as they're with me, what's there to fear?

[-460 gacha points].

With all of the bikes blown, I had to create another one for us to flee... it is cheaper than just creating another Honda. And since we're all slim, the three of us can ride it.

"We're leaving with this... take your time," I said to her and Lucy blew me a kiss, continuing on her job while both Saeko and I fumbled around, looking for anything of interest. The only thing I cursed was that the Rocket Launcher was blown apart, I would have loved to scan it.

"Hmn~ thanks babe, here... this is your gift."

She pressed a button on the screen and a concealed compartment of the vehicle opened. There were weapons there... Carabines, pistols and also... another rocket launcher.

"Yes, babe~" I took one of the carabines and scanned it, followed by the rest of the guns. It seems like raiding Blackwatch was not a waste at all. As long as I can scan all this, we can repair this vehicle and we will be good to go.

"We won't be able to use this vehicle, it has been incapacitated... but if I manage to download all of the data if you 'create' another one... I will be able to easily hack it and use it" My beloved Netrunner said, sadly... I had to shake my head.

"It doesn't work like that... I scanned it after it got damaged, Lucy... so even if I create another one of it, it is going to be damaged as well".

"I see, then can you store this one?".

"I can do that. Hollow, will the hacking continue even if I store the vehicle like this?" I inquired, it would make things a lot easier for us, but I kind of already knew the answer.

[The system's internal space is limited, there are no other laws reigning it other than space. I doubt your desired result will reproduce, Brand].

'Because you don't have internet there, huh?' It was a pity.

"The more I hack the vehicle the more I'm... disgusted. There is a compartment inside it filled with rotting bodies" Lucy said with disgust causing shivers in both of us. So this is the infamous car.

"It seems the reason they're doing this is to... mutate something".

"Mutate?"

"They want the infection to mutate... w-what the hell?"

I think this is too much for us to process right now, "Just download the data, Lucy... we will think about what to do with it later. With how far the zombies are from us, I'd say we have fifteen minutes".

"It should be enough".

[Shop]

*Blackwatch Armoured Vehicle MKIV: Prize - 1350 gacha points.

*Cold M4 Carabine 5.56 mm: Prize - 320 gacha points.

*5.56 mm Armour Piercing Cartridge: Prize - 22 gacha points.

*Heckler & Kosh MP7 4.6mm: Prize - 290 gacha points.

*30x4.6 mm Armour Piercing Cartridge: Prize - 22 gacha points.

*Blackwatch Especial Operations Suit (Male): Prize - 120 gacha points.

*Mk.153 SMAW Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher: Prize - 430 gacha points.

*Mk.153 Anti-Tank Missile: Prize - 100 gacha points.

...

The blazing fire from the gas station had already begun to subside, clearly, there was no more oil left to burn.

I stored everything that was of us until finally, the downloading files were finished... I praised my beloved Sonasha that at least this time we were lucky enough that nothing harsh happened. It must be that Blackwatch doesn't have that many deployed units.

After storing their vehicle we prepared to go.

"I'm taking this beauty~," Lucy said, taking the M4 Carabine and a few rounds from me. She's got me spending.

I sat at the front, riding the bike while Saeko sat in between Lucy and me. I stored up her Katana and she was now holding a gun... I could have given her a better one than the glock, but they have a higher calibre and I don't know if she's used to the recoil yet.

"We're going... keep your eyes open, those Blackwatch bastards are still on us".

"Let's get going!~"

*BROOMMM!!*

Now we're heading to Rika's house which I remember now where it is if I can take this gas station as a reference.

I only hope it will be a smooth journey.

**

**

Japan, Kanto Prefecture.

In the middle of a rural region of Japan, there were some improvised headquarters set up in a rush, there were Blackwatch officers everywhere preparing to be deployed all over the region, all for the sake of a single individual.

However, in the main room of the headquarters, a man was looking towards a screen with a wicked grim.

On that screen there was a blonde boy, looking at the screen with a confused expression, by his side was a girl with purple hair.

"Sir, our systems have been hijacked, a virus is spreading in our server!" One of the men in the computers said, there were dozens of them, all of them helpless against this new threat.

"It doesn't matter... shut down everything and stop their virus from spreading further... nothing matters anymore, we have finally found it".

The man didn't care; all that mattered was the screen in front of him because, on that screen, the blonde boy was being marked as a 'target' with warnings and precaution signs everywhere. Even then, the boy looked clueless.

"We have found it... Alex Mercer's secret specimen!"

His words stopped everyone in their tracks and they all directed their gaze towards the screen, only to see the blonde boy shoot the camera, destroying it. Even then... the warning signs never stopped.

"I-Impossible... that boy, sir?" A scientist-looking man with a mask asked beside him, not so sure about this conjecture.

"Run a facial scan on him to the matches in the Japanese civil database. I'll take a guess... his name is Brand Mercer?~"

"..."

The Information Technology team did as asked; face recognition was run in the Japanese servers and it went all green with the picture of a blonde boy showing up on the screen.

It was then that the man, the general of this headquarters, began laughing as if he was just told the best joke.

"That bastard... so it is Brand Mercer after all... just like the other thousands we have tracked just in Asia and Eastern Europe, ten thousand more in the united states... but this time, it is different".

"How can we know it is him, sir?"

"Are you blind? Unlike the rest... he is a Prototype".

32