Hideout II
547 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh shit, here we go again with the fondling and moaning in the women's bath... if they want someone to fondle them so badly, they can just ask me.

Takashi, Higuchi, Hirano and I... pretended like we were not hearing anything. We reached the room where the weapons were on the top floor inside a wardrobe. The moment I contemplated them; I knew we were in for some fun... there was a fair amount of ammo as well. I analysed them immediately but even before the system told me what they were, the weapon freak pointed out the names right away.

"Ithaca M37 Shotgun! Springfield M1A1 Super Match! a crossbow, Barnett Wildcat C5!"

We put them on the ground, gulping.

"T-This is illegal, right?" Takashi stuttered.

"It is... you can have weapons in parts within Japan, but not assembled as this" Higuchi stated somberly; when we looked at him questioningly, he scratched his head awkwardly, "I know what I know..."

Holy cow these weapons are good. Amplified sights, laser sight, lanterns... Rika and I will need to have a serious conversation once we meet as to why she never told me about this. Hirano had technically 'cummed' the moment he saw those weapons, how do you call these people, hoplophile?

Anyway, let's see what we have. I spent so much money tonight, we killed hundreds of them and even then... I'm still negative compared to yesterday. At least we're alive.

**

[Name: Brand Mercer].

[Age: 17].

[Gacha Points: 2560 ->1542]

[Powers:]

*None

[Inventory:]

*Crossbow Excalibur TwinStrike x1.

*Glock 17 3rd Gen x1.

*Nambu M60 Revolver x9.

*Monkey Bombs x2.

*Katana 'Kuroikazuchi O Kiri' x1.

...

*Yamaha WR 250 x1.

*Blackwatch Armoured Vehicle MKIV x 1.

*Colt M4 Carabine 5.56 mm x5.

*Heckler & Kosh MP7 4.6mm x2.

*Blackwatch Especial Operations Suit (Male) x5.

*Mk.153 SMAW Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher x1.

[Summons:]

*Lucy (Cyberpunk Edgerunners)

[Shop:]

...

*Hanayome o' Kiri - 340 gacha points. (Mistress of Flowers)

*Kuroikazuchi o' Kiri - 390 gacha points. (Black Thunder)

*Murasakihayashi o' Kiri - 290 gacha points. (Purple Wood)

...

*Yamaha WR 250 - 460 gacha points.

*Honda Ridgeline - 980 gacha points.

*Blackwatch Armoured Vehicle MKIV - 1350 gacha points.

*Colt M4 Carabine 5.56 mm - 320 gacha points.

*Heckler & Kosh MP7 4.6mm - 290 gacha points.

*Blackwatch Especial Operations Suit (Male) - 120 gacha points.

*Mk.153 SMAW Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher - 430 gacha points.

*Mk.153 Anti-Tank Missile - 100 gacha points.

*Ithaca M37 Shotgun - 280 gacha points.

*Springfield M1A1 Super Match - 270 gacha points.

...

"This is what is going to happen... Hirano".

I showed up some of the weapons that we have and obviously, seeing the sea of weapons, he went ballistic.

!!!

"Heckler & Kosh MP7 this is a rare one! where did you get it?!" He took the submachine gun that was so beautiful in design that even I was compelled to use it. I might actually do that instead of holding a pistol since I can use this one with one hand as well. I'm sure Saeko will also like this arrangement.

"Blackwatch... which one do you prefer? I will give you the chance to choose a gun~" I spoke tentatively, with his skills, perhaps only he is qualified to get to choose which weapon he wants. This guy knows how to use anything.

"COLT M-M4!" He came to a stop in front of the assault rifle.

"That is a good one, as I said, you can choose whichever you want; just like Lucy, you're our specialized shooter, take the one which you're most comfortable with and that is going to be better for our group".

We all waited for his decision.

"Then... I'll take the Springfield semi-automatic. I believe that is one of the most difficult weapons to use, only I should be able to use it" He took it right away with a wicked smile and walked away from us as if we were mere peasants.

I like this guy, hope he settles down soon. I don't understand how such a psychopath was bullied at school, I guess those guys dodged a literal cannonball.

"Now, the two of you now" It was then time to address these two and I have the perfect weapons for those who don't know how to use guns.

[-280 gacha points].

I gave Higuchi and Takashi a shotgun each and ammo.

"Use this only when you're cornered, these belong to you now so you're responsible for taking care of them, Hirano... teach them when to use it," I asked the fatty who was already in the window, aiming down the streets towards who knows where with a wicked grim.

"You don't need to worry, leader! I'll make sure that they make some good holes up those zombies' asses!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Can we get Lucy as our teacher instead?" They whispered, begging.

"No".

**

**

The rest of the evening transcurred without a hitch except for some things that called for my attention.

We took our shower, a little awkward since I was used to being with girls instead of boys all the time in the bath, but... let's say it was some bonding time and leave it at that. I thought Rei was the only girl that didn't know what she wanted, but all of the sudden... Takashi joined that group.

He has been acting quite chummily with Mikoto, the new girl... he also seems to emit that clumsy non-predatory aura that allows her to get close to him and also Hirano. That is good for him, I only hope they don't fall for the same girl and this develops into bloody carnage.

Another person that had been sending odd glares at Takashi was Rei, something I didn't like. After dinner, she stood up wearing a pyjama.

"Takashi-kun, could I speak to you?"

"Ah? why?"

"I just want to tell you something..."

I was about to intercede when Saeko stopped me, shaking her head, "Let her do this..."

Several possibilities circled my mind, but I guess they planned this somehow and although I'm curious about what she is going to tell him, I'm not that type of guy... if I discover I was betrayed, I'll just kill. No more, no less.

29