The King’s Game (Gone Wrong) (+18)
790 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We should play these games more often. How about we start the King's game?~"

Said my purple-haired samurai who had been naked, standing on her hands for five minutes as a part of her challenge while we played. There was a sombre silence when the 'King's Game' was announced as if we were going to play the Ouija next instead of this 'King's Game' which is a traditional Japanese game.

We all know what's coming... I'm scared and yet junior is throbbing.

"A-Arisa-san…" by now, the girls really wanted her to go and so did I. Arisa had gone through two dares and was currently in her panties and bra. I thought it was enough, but the therapist differed.

"I can play a single round if you'd allow me" I don't know why she said so by showing a puppy expression.

'This woman…' I don't understand what her purpose is… she doesn't look uncomfortable, but it does look like she's struggling to remain awake mostly, she's sleepy and a little tipsy.

"Very well…" we all decided to allow her to play a single round even if she was not subjected to anything. Alas… luck was not on her side.

There were sticks inside a small pot, the King's game is simple. There is a stick that is the 'king' and the other are the subjects or numbers. The one to take the king can give orders to the other subjects based on their secret numbers.

"Who is the king?!" We started the game, taking out a stick each as if we were in high school and not in the middle of a bloody apocalypse.

I took the number four.

"I'm the king" Saeko stated, smiling and waving her stick as proof that she was the 'king' I wasn't paying attention to that, though… I'm watching her swaying chest more.

Saya, Saeko and Rei have their breasts exposed with the former two being completely naked while Rei wasn't too far off if anything she looks sexier with her bottom uncovered and her top lifted up above her breasts.

"Number three… sucks on number five's nipples" the samurai girl ordered, a killer order from the get-go to set things in motion, obviously… she no longer cares about Arisa being around.

"I'm number three! whose nipple am I sucking?~" Lucy giggled and there was silence as we were looking around to see who was number five.

"I-I'm number five" Arisa stuttered all of the sudden and the table went awkward as she lifted her hand to show the stick with the number five.

We only wanted her to 'see' and it turns out she got involved in the action during her last round.

"You don't have to-" I began.

Arisa's hand quivered, she lifted up her bra and showed up a delicate pink nipple, her gaze shot at me in a little shame, gauging my reaction. It makes sense since I'm the only male in the room.

I instead frowned after taking a quick peek, "I don't understand why you force yourself. Arisa… you were abused and surely suffered mental trauma, you shouldn't be doing this".

"Brand is correct, why are you doing this? I don't get it" Saya was even more interested than me just like the rest of the girls. Kyoko was directly grasping onto her shoulders. Her insistence was suspicious.

Arisa, seeing herself cornered had no choice but to start speaking after a brief exhalation.

"I'm a therapist, Brand-kun… I-I know pretty well that if mental trauma is not treated, it will only become stronger. Sometimes, the way to treat that trauma is by isolating oneself from the world, taking time with family members or even going on holidays or spiritual retreats… eventually the individual would come back in a better mental condition to heal the wounds".

"…" what she said was a very professional point of view coming from a therapist but I still don't understand.

"But that's not the case for Mikoto and me... also, many more women who have surely gone through what we went through. This apocalyptic world… won't allow me or Mikoto-chan to heal. There are no holidays here, no spiritual retreats, no quietness… we will keep seeing blood, chaos and perhaps more girls who have been abused like us or even worse, people being tortured and anarchy all over... we can't even trust authority to uphold justice if those that should be protecting us are instead killing us as if we're guinea pigs!"

Each word was said with more difficulty than the last and they were such raw facts that we were left speechless. We all gasped at her rationality, she was right… perhaps since we're all psychopaths in a way, this is normal for us… but it is not normal for them.

"I understand what you mean…" Kyoko spoke solemnly, perhaps the only other 'normal' person here, even if we have already started rubbing some of our behaviour on her a little.

"Arisa-san, even then I don't think this is your best choice… you should allow more time to pass" Lucy insisted.

"Allow more time? and then you will all drop me somewhere that I don't know... with people that I don't even know if I can trust".

"..."

"If I don't do it… no one will do it for me. Please, Lucy-san… be gentle I just want to feel something else other than pain, I can do this" with a determined gaze, Arisa plucked up her breast for Lucy.

My rainbow net runner was still a little confused with Arisa's unorthodox methods of 'healing'. She looked at me as if to expect my confirmation but I merely shrugged my shoulders. If she thinks this is going to help her… then let her do it.

"S-Sure".

Lucy leaned on Arisa who had her eyes closed and fondled her big breasts as softly as possible before she started sucking. Sadly enough, Arisa still had those gnashing bloody bite marks. Thankfully none of those bastards had done something irreversible like tearing one of her nipples away.

At the start she quivered but as Lucy got more into it, resembling a baby… Arisa let go and even hugged Lucy's head against her bosom.

"Hmn~ t-that feels nice, Lucy-san, please continue" Arisa seemed to be enjoying herself and I even saw Lucy tap as if she had gone breathless in between Arisa's ample bosom.

Instinctively I licked my lips and my hands drifted towards the breasts that I had closest to me, Rei.

The girl covered her mouth and I felt her hand start caressing my ribs as well.

'I don't know why but... t-this is hot as fuck…' we were all staring to release slightly hazy breaths and looking at one another. I don't know when, but Shizuka leaned against me from behind with her chest exposed and heavy as always.

It was only for a few minutes but Arisa smiled and kissed Lucy on the forehead.

"Thank you… that was enjoyable for me, I feel much better now~"

Instead of completely releasing, Lucy hugged Arisa tightly.

"You are a strong woman... to actually fight your fears like that".

"W-Well... if it had been a boy... it wouldn't have been this easy" Still with a little smile Arisa stood up and fixed herself up, picking up her garments.

"Will you sleep in this room?" I asked her.

"N-No, I'd like to but I can't leave Mikoto-chan alone... she will have nightmares and it is better if she's not on her own. I hope you punish your boyfriend plenty and tell me everything tomorrow, Kyoko~"

"Sure!~"

"…" My eyebrows twitched as we all watched Arisa pick up her garments, I hope it was my imagination to see her bend down and show me her butt.

"Good luck, Brand-kun, you're going to need it".

"Yeah, I know".

Arisa had enough time to play with us to figure out what sort of situation I was in.

*THUD*

When the doors closed, hell broke loose. Shizuka tackled me and surprisingly enough, no one assisted her!

"W-Wait! what about the game!? Hmn!~" Shizuka took my mouth so roughly against hers that I could only taste delicious vodka as her tongue invaded me.

"Forget about the game… we already decided the arrangements for tonight babe… you will be fucking us all tonight. Shizuka goes first, then Saya, then Saeko, Rei... lastly, Kyoko and me".

"B-But the condoms! hmn!~" This blonde temptress wasn't even allowing me to speak.

"Don't worry about that, our wombs also came to an agreement and so we're all on our safe day~"

"That's not how it works dammit! you're drunk!"

"Stop complaining, your dick is hard… you only need to pull out, easy enough, right? If you fail then… someone's going to be a daddy and mummy~" One by one the girls started to get naked around me as if some sort of ritual was going to start.

The ritual in which I pluck all of them. This girl just lost it… and who am I going to blame? since things have reached this stage, I might as well go all out.

*BAANG!*

I pinned Shizuka to the ground and she was panting, releasing hazy breaths with every exhalation. Her tight black shirt gave me one of the best views tonight. Even if her breasts weren't exposed, this was alluring.

I lowered her joggers and she was wearing a very thin thong.

"Brand-chan, do me…"

"You're not completely drunk, are you?"

"If you leave me waiting again, I don't know what I will do... *sob* first you give your virginity to Lucy instead of me... then you get intimate with other girls... do you not care about me?"

"Shizuka I love you".

"If you don't make love to me tonight, I will cut your dick!"

"..."

If she can make threats like this, then she must be sober. Not so brave now ain't ya, Junior?

The girls all took their respective spots all around, each waiting their turn diligently... thankfully they're Japanese, they're not going to jump me in the group as if we were in Detroit.

Knowing that I disposed myself to give my girls the most delicious lovemaking... I know Shizuka is a virgin so I will be as gentle as I can be.

I took her thong away regretfully, I wanted to leave it on her, but it would make her uncomfortable. I did leave her tight shirt on though. Spreading Shizuka's legs I fingered her slightly and noticed she was really wet and ready.

"Babe, I'm going in".

"H-Hmn..." I put my hands on one of her massive lumps, her heart was palpitating harder than bunny's heart in hunting season. After aligning myself with her sopping entrance, I did a slow and deep entrance, piercing her membrane and successfully marking Shizuka as mine.

"Ahn!~" She bent up lustily and groaned slightly in pain as the blood started to flow. I had to resist the urge to cum immediately, I don't know if it is because she's Japanese, but... that's such a tight pussy.

"H-He did it" Saya gulped beside me, I don't think she noticed but... she was fondling her own breast.

Instead of paying attention to them, I put all of my attention on Shizuka who is actually crying. She took my cheeks and pulled me down into a romantic short kiss.

"I shouldn't have made that stupid promise... of waiting until you were an adult".

"I told you it was going to feel good".

"It hurts a little..."

"Don't worry, I'll make the pain stop in a bit".

Like the lazy beauty she is, she rested her whole weight on the floor as I did all the job, pistoning in and out slow and deep.

"Ahn~"

"Ahn!~"

Slowly but surely her moans increased in momentum and so did my groaning. The more I looked at her, the more I loved her. Shizuka is such a perfect mature beauty, her body is matchless... I've never had anyone sexier regardless of this life or the previous one. I moved the shirt away from one of her massive breasts just so I could cup a feel of her inverted nipples.

They were so big that they didn't fit in my hands and the flesh was soft enough to shape up in my fingers. I increased my tempo, never stopping... rocking my waist to full power and thrusting so hard that our crotches were slapping one another and making a rather licentious noise.

"B-Brand-chan! ahn!~" Shizuka moaned and moved her head back and forth, bending her waist up and trying to push me away with her delicious hands, pressing them against my abdomen. She wants me to slow down since she's about to orgasm, but I won't stop... I'm sorry darling but the queue is long and my stamina is not limitless... I'll give you the strongest climax!

"What is it?~"

"Something is coming! it feels so good! ahn!~ more!~ d-don't stop!" Seeing that I wasn't going to stop, Shizuka opted for leg-locking me and biting her lips. I don't know if she did it out of instinct or not, but her waist bent lustily in a position that allowed me to teach deeper inside her delicious cunny.

'Gods... she feels so nice' I prayed for whatever god of sex there was that I didn't finish, it would be a problem. Not only I don't feel like I can take it out with how good she feels, but if I actually cum, my sensibility is going to increase and it is then that those vixens are going to bully me.

"Babe lower your voice there are people ups-"

"CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING! AHHH!!~"

Shizuka locked me up so hard that I couldn't thrust anymore and she started to convulse and shake, having a shacking orgasm as her pussy clamped on me, sucking and sucking... sadly, there was nothing to suck as I hadn't finished. A pity... I would have loved to fill her womb up but now is not the time.

"Did you like it?~" I kissed her and munched on her lips after she stopped shaking.

"Y-You didn't finish, Brand-chan" Shizuka was breathing heavily, panting even and her gaze looked aggrieved.

"Don't pay attention to details... go on and rest, we can do it again in a minute".

"R-Really?"

"Yes... we can do it as much as you want".

I know I'm going to regret saying that but fuck it... since I decided to go through the harem route, then I must be prepared for a battle of attrition.

21