Plucking Out Colourful Flowers (+18)
655 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AHH!~ UHMM!~ BRAND!"

*PA!*

*PA!*

*PA!*

Junior is going a little overboard, I have kinda lost the captainship in this vessel; my waists are moving on their own and the night doesn't seem like it is even halfway through... my reluctant self is gone and what remains is a beast that wants nothing but this delicious treat to last even if a little longer.

Shizuka was delicious and exquisite like sweet white chocolate.

But Saya was so profane and tempting that I honestly won't last much longer. I deflowered my cousin's tight pussy on top of the table where we had been eating not too long ago. We switched positions and now I have her in doggy style on that same table, her torso is pushed down on it, squishing her breasts on the table; her bubbly butt is struggling to meet my deep thrusting as I hold her by the waist. Her ponytails and glasses are gone, and her pink sweaty hair is free and loose.

I'm not going fast, no... I'm enjoying every single one of her moans and how she screams my name.

And if that wasn't enough.

"How is it babe, your cousin's tight wet pussy?~ you like it don't you? hurry up and cum".

If seeing my dick going in and out of Saya's tight slimy cunny wasn't enough, I have several succubi behind me each awaiting their turn like thirsty hyenas. Shizuka, Kyoko and Rei are 'good' girls... good girls that are fondling themselves to the side.

But Saeko and Lucy... let alone the latter's dirty talk is going to make me explode. I have been trying to hold it in, but it is for nought.

The pressure built up too quickly.

"S-Saya ugh! I'm going to cum".

Instead of Saya reacting it was Saeko who started to squeeze my balls with insistence as if hurrying me the hell up since she couldn't wait another goddamn second!

Saya who had a hazy gaze lost in pleasure looked back at me and started thrusting her butt against my crotch. She's not saying the words, but I understand what she wants. I'm sorry, dealing... but I can't cum inside, I can't risk it.

I sped up my thrusting to make her climax one last time, hoping she'd be finished before I did.

"AHH!~ C-CUMMING!"

Thankfully it was enough, to both our displeasures I took out my cock and started stroking, an opportunity that the succubi didn't let go of.  Lucy turned me around with a glare, "I don't allow you to jerk yourself off... what else am I here for?"

Instead of giving me a more second to retaliate, Lucy took me into her mouth and allowed me to reach the end, I pulled her head towards my crotch further and finished all inside her throat.

*PHAW!*

"So delicious babe, I hope there is more where that came from".

When she released me, there was nothing left, the vixen had swallowed it all as she is used to.

"There is going to be a change of plans" Lucy suddenly said, gaining outrage from the other girls who already had the schedule.

"No change of plans, I'm next Lucy!" Saeko was not going to take any nonsense... I didn't pay attention to them and turned around to see Saya panting, still in her doggy position and powerless. I lifted her up to kiss her. The net runner and the samurai were already arguing... Rei then joined in together with Kyoko.

"How was it, Saya?"

"I-I liked it" she kissed me this time with passion and euphoria as if the 'cousin' barrier had never existed, to begin with.

"Want to go again later?" I hugged her against me by her fat rump, plump in all regards... Saya answered me with much the same passion, clutching my butt in a kinky manner unbecoming of her.

"Yes, but I want to be on top next time, Brand" the beauty blushed seemingly realising that I had been the one dominating our first intercourse, I did with her body whatever I wanted and her rebellious side was nowhere to be seen. While the girls argued with one another Shizuka joined us amidst giggles and we shared a delicious three-way kiss.

**

**

"How about this? I'll go first instead of you all, but I'll be satisfied with one round, alright? you can have Brand for the rest of the night!" Lucy proposed shamelessly. It was an initiative the girls actually considered.

"I'll also be satisfied with one time..." Kyoko added which left Saeko and Rei to look at one another and decide.

'I definitely want more than one time... and I also don't want to wait so long between each time, so...'

"AHH!~ BRAND-CHAN! YOU'RE SO BIG!"

"..."

"..."

Disbelief, betrayal... confusion.

Kyoko, Rei, Lucy and Saeko turned around to see the blonde beauty jumping on top of the boyfriend's lap, impaling herself while Saya had her tongue so far down Brand's throat that he was almost breathless.

"HEY! YOU TWO ALREADY HAD YOUR TURN!" Lucy was used to being the one swindling people, not the other way around.

"What is it darling? jealous?~" Brand looked at her, saying that everything was Saya's idea? he wasn't stupid... the strings in this harem could only be pulled from one person, Lucy... she was the only one manipulative enough, shrewd enough. Although he didn't mind her doing so, it was good to give her a spoonful of her own medicine every so often.

Lucy's eyebrows twitched, seeing how her boyfriend was very well enjoying himself with all of them and he also didn't look that much tired as he expected him to be.

'You will only be content with a single time? as if... you're going to wait until everyone is tired and asleep before you start sucking my dick in the middle of the night, asking for more... that ain't happening, darling'.

"You know what, forget it... I'll suck you dry".

...

"HAAA!!!~ OHH!!"

Saeko's insides had been a blessing, the beautiful samurai lost her virginity on the couch, being spooned from behind with her delicate white leg raised up high, giving everyone else a display. The brand had to be careful with her due to her injured arm... in the end, the increasing sensibility and lust in the aura only made him climax more often... he ended up releasing a load outside Saeko's pussy, on her mound. She had been satisfied... for now.

"Lucy..."

"Don't worry about me, I'm going last" The vixen was sitting on the other end of the room, her legs crossed, watching everything. There was this serious expression in her face that wouldn't admit defeat.

'You want to kick the dog when he's weak, huh?' It was better for him this way, it would allow him to put the right focus on his other girls.

...

"Just once is enough for me, really ahn!~"

Kyoko was special... she was rather kinky and leaned on the window ledge with her breast squished against the cold glass... her pussy was no different from that of a virgin, Brand even dared to say she was tighter... whether due to her frustrations or her compressed lust, he didn't know. He enjoyed her just like he did Shizuka, Saya and Saeko... no, more... Kyoko and Brand had context.

There was something in fucking the teacher that had caused him so much trouble that fired him up like never before.

"H-HARDER, BRAND!~ FUCK ME HARDER! AHHN!~"

Kyoko wasn't shy, having a cock after so long seemed to be rejuvenating her very soul, there were also several perks, Brand was a virile young man and also... well, he is Brand who she has an open crush on. Being claimed like this, in front of a window fired all of her primitive womanly senses. He cupped her jugs, and pressed her against his body, finally climaxing by taking it out and splashing it all on the glass... much to his shock, Kyoko started to lick it.

"S-Satisfied?" He panted, trying to conceal his exhaustion and raining kisses on her neck.

Kyoko bit her lips, she thought it would be enough... she came several times, but it wasn't... she wanted more. However, the teacher was also aware of the predicament her student was in.

"Yes... I love you~" Turning around she kissed him deeply before pushing him towards Rei, Shizuka and Saya.

"I'll go and take a shower, you can continue without me".

Kyoko departed the lustful room, the smell and atmosphere were so lewd that she noticed the difference upon departing the living room and entering the toilet. The teacher covered her face with the most marginal of blushes.

'I-I l-licked his cum from the window! s-such a lewd thing!' She couldn't even believe she did that, it was almost instinctive. Initially, she had been aggrieved that he did it outside, and the only way to somehow 'repay' her instincts for that lack of warmth inside her womb, was to lick it. Kyoko remained like that for a long time, inside the toilet with the lights off until the moans started resonating once again outside, this time... Rei.

'I-It is so loud... have we all been making all of this noise?!'

Kyoko didn't know with what face she was going to see everyone the next day. Arguably, her screams were the slutiest out of them all, she didn't hold back at all, screaming for more.

Some way or another, she knew her reputation just took a massive strike tonight.

**

**

"BRAND! BRAND!~"

I'm so tired... but I can't stop, this is so good I've never felt this much pleasure ever... every single one of these girls is like pleasure incarnate, compressed sin just for my sampling. I'm thrusting inside Rei, we have known each other for more than a year... but we started going out today. I'm fucking her on the stairs. My cock is numb and sensitive, I'm feeling so much pleasure for every single thrust... her folds are clinging to me like no one's business.

I hope Takashi is not listening, I seriously hope he's deep asleep just like the others, but somehow... I doubt it.

I'm ramming my cock deep inside her relentlessly, her waist is so slim... I don't know when but I put my hands around her neck from behind and started squeezing with moderate force.

"AHHH!!~ SO GOOD!~"

"FUCK, REI!"

Her ass is bouncing with every slap of my crotch, slowly but surely the time came for me to release again, this is already my fourth orgasm... I began to literally convulse and my legs started to shake like trees in a tremor, Rei climaxed together with me and squeezed my cock.

"Brand, pull out!" I heard Lucy shouting and running to me, but it was too late. I just couldn't it felt too good. I released whatever spunk I had left inside Rei's womb and we both exhaled a breath of pleasure like no other.

I felt either Saeko or Lucy or both pulling me away from Rei who was being aided by Saya. My gaze instinctively focused on her snatch, I saw my cum dripping from it and staining the carpet stairs. Dammit, I did release inside her. I bit my lips with complicated feelings... she could get pregnant with this.

"I'm sorry, Lucy... I couldn't pull out".

"... don't worry, babe... it just happened... I think that's enough, you're too tired".

"I-I can still go, Lucy... until everyone is satisfied," I said albeit reluctant and tired. I'm already more than satisfied, this is no doubt the most pleasurable sex of my life... but if I don't satisfy all of them, what's the point? looking around I witnessed Shizuka was already asleep in one corner covered with a blanket. Saeko and Saya were yawning.

I see, we're all tired and satisfied. I think the night is finished for Junior and me... but there is also Lucy.

"Stop talking nonsense, come... I'll wash you up," She said, helping me towards the toilet while Rei was being carried by Saeko and Saya.

"I prepared the bath, are you all done?" Kyoko was inside it and there was already a warm bath ready for us, she had finished taking her shower as well.

"Thanks, Kyoko... I already prepared a futon for Shizuka, we have three more, could you help me set them up?" Saeko said... I see, I was so busy fucking them that I didn't realise they had already begun their own preparations.

"Sure".

...

Saeko and Saya gave me a kiss and I remained in the bath together with Rei and Lucy.

"Darling... if you want-" I was still unconvinced, perhaps not the other, but Lucy must not be happy about this outcome. Unlike what I expected she kissed my forehead and hugged me against her chest in the warm bath.

"Stop... sex is an activity that we do to enjoy ourselves as a couple, as lovers... it is not your job or responsibility to please all of us, right, Rei?"

"H-Hmn..." Rei nodded, making herself comfortable in the bath, she didn't seem to be paying much attention to Lucy's words, instead... our gazes were tightly locked with one another.

I understand the message Lucy is trying to convey, however... "Isn't it unfair to you?"

"It is... but as I said, this is not a job... you're a shameless bastard that has a harem and I understand that... we will figure something out... whether we all get you for a single day of the week, or we make pairs... it doesn't matter, Brand... we will figure out together, that's what families are for... you don't need to feel like it is your responsibility to satisfy all of us sexually... sex is just a part of it"

"I love you..." those words came out of my mouth inadvertently, and that's not an easy feat.

"I know, you feel like I'm too much for you to handle now?~" Lucy boasted, but I only hugged her tighter... closing my eyes into her bosom, basking in the warm relaxing bath that made me feel I was in a paradise instead of an apocalypse.

"I always say I'm lucky to have gotten you... truly".

"... I love you too, let's reach the moon together".

"Brand, w-what are we going to do if I am pregnant?"

"Then we will be parents... you're going to move away from the front and not fight anymore, I'll have to stand up like a man and take a beating from your parents, that's all, Rei" I can already imagine her father beating the crap out of me, unlike Souichorou, however... I'd probably have to take this one since it is my fault anyway.

"I see..." Rei seemed to be reassured for some reason, I thought that was insulting.

"Did you think I was going to abandon you?" I huffed.

"No, that never crossed my mind... I know you'd never do that".

"Then?"

"I knew you'd not abandon me, but... I-I didn't know if you'd be happy about it, would you?"

"I don't know... I have never been a father..."

"Of course not, you're seventeen years old" Rei rolled her eyes, obviously she doesn't understand what I mean. I wasn't a father in my past life... I only got a girl pregnant once and we decided to abort it since she wasn't my girlfriend or anything, just a girl I randomly fucked... I don't want that to happen again so... I will be responsible this time.

Whether I will be happy or not... I guess I will know when the time comes.

All I want to do now is to lean on Lucy's breasts and sleep. Who would have thought fucking five girls for hours could be so tiring, I think we won't be leaving this place tomorrow.

20