Harem Issues I
1.9k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tonight was a night I would never forget. I'm afraid we are all a bunch of horny teenagers, I shamelessly include myself in there despite my mind being two decades older. Was I restraining myself because they're minors? Not at all... you can't ask me to see someone -with a bomb body like Saya's for example- like a minor.

What's done is done and I don't intend to retreat. Sadly, everyone else doesn't seem to understand. They all have bags under their eyes and are looking at me with killing intent. I don't understand why, I'm the one that made the least noise yesterday so why are they angry with me?

Takashi looks like he's angrier with me because he couldn't sleep instead of being upset over me fucking his crush and childhood friend yesterday... I know it sounds cruel, but I'm surprised and also relieved. He seems to be interested in Mikoto and I hope that works for him.

Higuchi looked like he smoke some good weed yesterday, it is incredible what the lack of sleep and ill feelings can do to a person. He surely craves a partner and I hope he finds it, I thought it would be Arisa, but that woman doesn't look like she's interested in anyone. It is during these moments of survival that a person has it way easier to find a partner to rely on, these guys are not bad... I hope they don't give me reasons to kill them.

*Cough!* I tried to get rid of the awkwardness precisely by using an awkward cough that failed to dissipate any odd aura in the room.

"Anyway, I'm sorry about yesterday... I won't say that won't repeat because it likely will" I stated with all due seriousness. The killing intent gazes switched this time... it is not them but my girls who are looking at me as if I was stupid, obviously they were blushing since I just declared my desire to have another orgy soon even though junior is still disabled.

"Don't listen to this bastard. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience, we will try to be... q-quieter, next time" Kyoko was the most polite, the most reasonable and also... the only one that actually gave a crap about what anyone thought.

The rest of my girls are all a little ashamed but that's all. Shizuka? she's sleeping on my legs in case you asked. It is not that she doesn't give a crap about this situation. It is that she doesn't give a fart about anything.

Seeing that my perfect apologies had gone through, I continued.

"Be it as it may, since we're all tired from yesterday... today we won't be leaving or doing anything dangerous; this will be a resting day for all of us".

"Yeah!" They all exclaimed in happiness... ever since all this started there has been nothing but blood and struggle... but yesterday they really sucked everything from me so I need at least half a day to rest properly

"You all earned it. We have a nice place; we have guns and we have food to spare. There is no rush to head to the Takagi Household. They must be way better prepared to tackle this catastrophe than us... that said, we won't be slacking today. Kouta, I want you to teach Higuchi and Takashi how to use their shotguns, I'm having a meeting here with the girls but once we finished Kyoko and Shizuka you two will be joining him, Kouta will be better teaching you than Lucy or Saya".

*Tch!* Saya didn't seem to like my words, but she remained silent.

"Roger!" Hirano agreed and immediately started leading the boys upstairs to the top room with the widest window.

"I want to learn as well, Brand-san" Mikoto told me with an awkward expression, she and I don't speak often and I'm sure due to the orgy yesterday her impression of me is not positive considering what she went through. Nevertheless, I don't care.

"You can ask Takashi for one of the guns, Mikoto. If you want to learn then you're free to ask Kouta to teach you".

"Thank you!" She ran upstairs, following the boys.

"Could I stay for this meeting?" Arisa then tapped my shoulder to get my attention, smiling.

"Sorry, but it is a private meeting with my girlfriends-"

"I don't see the problem, she can stay... Arisa is a therapist so she can be a nice guide for our relationship".

"Eh?"

"What happened yesterday can't repeat, Brand... w-we can't be having orgies all the time".

"Why not?"

"Perverted bastard! restrain yourself!"

"If that's okay with you then... I could give you some tips... I have dealt with a lot of couples... t-thought I have never seen a man being shared by some many girls. I-I will try my best!"

"You don't need to bow, Arisa-san, it is all this perverted bastard's fault... to think he'd actually do that to all of us yesterday".

"You all jumped me like we're in the hood!"

"Is that what happened, girls?"

"No... I remember we were all tied up while he had his way with us".

"You see, Brand? that's what happened".

"..."

I can't ever win anymore, can I? I'm vastly outnumbered. It is just me and junior against all of them and this bastard can't help me during the arguments.

"Brand-chan" Shizuka finally woke up and yawned, calling my name.

"What is it, darling? are you going to extort me too?" I felt the urge to cry, if things go like this my cute Shizuka is going to get corrupted and put against me.

"Hug..." Unlike what I expected; she extended her arms widely, still with her eyes closed. I was a little confused while the girls all around me were giggling.

"When a woman loses her virginity, she tends to behave like this with her partner... Brand-kun" Arisa gave me some sort of therapeutic input. The girls all looked like they wanted to get spoiled. I guess I can't tell... in my previous life, I rarely kept a relationship... I took the virginities of many girls I never met again.

"I never knew..." my gaze drifted towards Lucy who had been to the side, drinking coke without any care.

"What? don't look at me, you know I'm not normal".

"Fair enough..." I sighed and raised up from my chair in front of their confused gazes to stand in front of the chair where I could look at all of them. Next to me were Rei and Saya, right and left.

"Now… we all are reunited here-"

"Not to marry, sadly…" Lucy interrupted me.

*SNORT!*

"We are all reunited here to discuss what is going to happen with this family from now on. As the leader, I can already tell you that you're all going to move with me to my mansion up the hill".

"Except me~" Arisa pointed out.

"Yes, except you... but naturally, Kyoko and Rei are now included, I promised to be responsible and I shall be responsible for all of you whom I have made mine... so stop taking the pis-"

Lucy put the gun on the table. Seriously, are you always carrying that around with you?!

"You see, Kyoko? there was nothing to fear~" The net runner cheered and Kyoko looked at me genuinely happy, like a maiden who had known love once more after being disappointed countless times.

"Yes! I will be able to stay with you, girls!"

"I knew all along, with how big those breasts of yours are, it was a no-brainer~" Shizuka pointed out and Kyoko's happy expression went crestfallen... I think that was a vicious blow darling.

"... do you like me just because of my breasts, Brand?" The teacher asked me, I know that gaze of a woman that wants to be spoiled and complimented... since I fucked her, I can't go back anymore or make excuses.

"Of course not, Kyoko... you have two massive and round reasons for me to like you".

"... and what are they?" Her eyebrows twitched, more so when she heard all the other girls gossip and laugh between them.

"You have a big pair of beautiful eyes, you're also a teacher of two great and difficult subjects math and physics... how could I not like you?" I said with all due honesty, all puns intended. I like that she's reasonable, that she's a teacher, knows a lot of stuff and she's wise.

And of course, I like that sinful body of hers too.

25