Volume I: The Fall – Chapter 23
66 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Paradise.

Three individuals, as muddy as they could get, leaving the sequelae of a year worth of struggle through a forest... mud, skin, flesh.

Everything...

When the three entered what the demon described as 'one' of the massive bathrooms, it was empty and could be locked from the inside.

Inside, paradise awaited.

A massive pool with warm delightful water... many shower rooms, soap!

SOAP!

The two women seemingly forgot of the awkwardness from before, the moment the gargantuan 'volume' of water was shown visibly in front of them, they couldn't take it anymore!

Rags of clothes flew everywhere when they got naked!

!!!

Vera intended to run straight for the pool but an arm grasped her hand and directly locked her in a wrestling lock to stop her!

"Fool! Do you want the pool to turn black!? We have to go to the shower room first!"

Fayette pulled the rabid Vera and the calm Valentine into the shower rooms.

She pushed Vera inside one of the rooms and locked her in, "Make sure you clean every single hair!"

She then pulled her amused boyfriend into another and once again closed it, making sure to lock it... twice.

The mechanism worked the same way with a tap, the three of them couldn't believe such a thing was their current life when not a day ago they had been running through that damned forest, running from their life, fighting creatures and humans.

*DRIP!

"YES!" They could hear Vera's shouts from the other side, the girl was so exhilarated at the fact that she could finally take a shower, that she didn't even care about Fayette and Valentine being alone in the other washroom.

"..." Valentine's gaze only locked on Fayette, how happy she looked at this ridiculous detail of life, water... it made the effort they pulled through to run out of that forest, worth it.

"VALE, IT'S WATER! WATER!" Fayette technically drank the water that dripped from through her body, immediately causing a pool of black miasma beneath, bloody hell.

"..." He could only laugh and lift up his face to let the water drip on top of him, it's wonderful... this had been such a common commodity back in his life, he had always been a wealthy person, regardless of before or after being disowned by his father, he always knew the way through and never lived in poverty or extreme conditions except for when he was executing a mission.

But, now... he could thoroughly enjoy this water flowing through every fibre of his skin.

Immediately, the floor underneath turned black, all the dirty, all the mud, everything that had accumulated for a whole year came loose right at that moment... Fayette took what was on the counter, it seemed to be a soap bar but it was translucent and slimy... She had never seen such a thing before, but if it's here...

She took it a moved it through her body, and whenever that 'thing' moved through, there was no more dirt!

"What is this!?" She hadn't seen such a product before.

Valentine also took one and started to clean himself, however, he stopped when his eyes stared at Fayette, he didn't notice she had been staring at him the same way a wolf looks at a sheep.

But this sheep is equipped with a Cheytac Intervention, so she shouldn't get conceited.

A part of her body looked clean and pristine straight away, the contrast... wonderful.

Her golden hair seemed to be finally coming back to life, together with her pristine clear skin that contained several small cars, and very few big ones, all of them seemed to be placed in the perfect spots, making her look even more perfect for him.

One of her nipples seemed to rejoice at finally being uncovered for so long.

But the blonde beauty didn't pay attention to her own body, she paid attention to his.

Those lines... they were clearer than ever now.

She bit her lips and didn't even try to conceal her heterochromatic eyes that moved up and down.

On the other side of the shower, they could almost hear Vera's pants, she seemed to be going rather wild with the soap.

...

"I'll clean you up..." He said first, and she smiled at his assertion.

She was about to say just that.

***

In the other cubicle, Vera desperately cleaned herself also using the 'sponge'.

She moved the thing through her vagina several times... recalling... how disgusting that had been before.

Memories of the things she lived went through her mind, how that bastard sullied her over and over... she cleaned and cleaned, even when her nether was more than glistening.

Even then she continued to see the black coming out, spilling on the floor.

'Dirty... it's dirty...'

She cleaned her butt, her breasts, her hair, her vagina... Over and over and over...

'It's dirty... It's still dirty!' Her shoulder itched uncontrollably, she cleaned it as well.

"Vera?"

Her movements stopped when Valentine opened the door of her cubicle, she didn't bother covering her naked body, they had seen each other so many times, they knew where they had birthmarks.

"Valentine? I'm... I'm alright... You don't need to worry." She stared at his now glistening and clean body, and couldn't help but lick her lips, especially when she stared at his crotch, at that 'thing' she had imagined so many times.

It was overbearing.

Valentine entered the cubicle instead, surprising her...

"V-Valentine?" Her gaze moved subconsciously to the other cubicle where she assumed Fayette was now alone, or maybe she's in the pool?

Valentine didn't say anything... His hand roamed her body and she stared at him with a complicated expression, she wanted to say 'S-Stop... Faye is right there...' but couldn't... Her desire took the best of her.

His hand moved a coped one of her round breasts.

"It's dirty..." She said lightly and passed him the 'sponge' with clear intent.

He took it and started to scrub...

"Hmn~" She moaned when the sponge scrubbed her breasts, taking another one from the counter, she moved towards him and stared at his crotch...

"It's dirty..." He said this time, with desire in his eyes and she rejoiced.

"V-Valentine... I..." She whispered, now 'scrubbing' him as well.

"I... what?" He scrubbed faster until his pretentiousness gave place to even more shamelessness, it wasn't enough... he discarded the sponge and used his fingers directly!

!!!

"Ahn!~ I love you, Valentine!" She moaned in ecstasy, the climax was on the corner!

She kept 'stroking' faster with one hand while the other... It fingered her own self into oblivion.

!!!

The climax approached too soon for her tastes, when the pleasure rained upon her, she realised no one was in front and her face blushed intensely!

'D-Did I moan that out loud!?'

She didn't know she had been that desperate, or, is she?

'If only Faye wasn't opposing...'

Her shoulder itched and she scrubbed it, harshly...

'If only Faye didn't exist...'

**

**

Fayette and Valentine who had been scrubbing each other and kissing on the other boot suddenly stopped... Her threatening gaze, together with the firm grip on his crotch, made Valentine evade the arousal of the moan just now.

'"Ahn!~ I love you, Valentine!"

...

"This is your fault..." She started with a whisper but never separated their now cleaned and pristine bodies, finally no mud.

"How is this my fault?!" He retorted with a wronged expression, but inwardly...

'It's obviously my fault...'

"You seduced her!!" She accused him forcefully and pressed him against the shower room's wall.

"How!? What did I even do?!" Tired of this, he grasped her butt harshly and pulled her until their flushed together even tighter.

Indeed, he hadn't been clear enough with this situation of Vera... he still doesn't know what he feels, it's complicated.

He had cheated in the past, and it didn't end well.

He lost the two of them, not because they desired to end their relationship with him but... because everything finished too soon to even realise, like a castle of cards.

And he doesn't want the same to happen again.

Valentine doesn't doubt he loves Fayette, but Vera is also there... her past? he doesn't care about her past, she's not different from Rose.

When he thought about everything deeply, he would come to the conclusion that he doesn't love Vera... he appreciates her, wants to keep her close, trusts her, but he doesn't love her... physical attraction? as much as any man would for a female, but not enough for him to lose his bearings and cheat on Fayette.

If anything his lust for Fayette is becoming rather uncontrollable, a year of inhibitions were enough and it would end... tonight.

...

It's a complicated decision to take, he doesn't love Vera, but he also doesn't want to throw her away or tell her to go on her own, this is hell, not Earth, he can't just give her money and tell her to go on her way, she'd be killed, abused, or worse...

They had to stick together and in order for that to happen, he had to resolve this issue before it started going in the way of their teamwork.

He doesn't want the two of them that have become rather great friends to suddenly be at each other's throats over him.

...

The water rained on their nonchalant expressions as if a staring battle was going on just to see who's right.

Her green and blue eyes stared at his silver ones and she grasped his cheeks with love.

"What are we going to do about this, honey?" She asked seriously, something had to be done... Vera had masturbated while thinking of him... right beside them.

It pissed her off, but she couldn't really stay upset at Vera for long, she truly liked the girl, she's like her disciple.

But...

"You know I won't accept it..."

"I never said you have to..." He evaded her gaze.

"But you considered it."

"Let's just leave that aside for now, we're in this city now, the priority is to get to know things... there is no one to trust here, Vera is our friend, she's like family." He concluded matter-of-factly.

"..." She bit her lips and nodded, that's the truth.

They finished washing each other's bodies, now cleaner than ever before.

Two hours later after a lot of kisses and discussions.

...

Fayette's hair glistened in its golden splendour again, her mature and overbearingly sexy body having recovered all its fallen grace, the two knew very well what was going to happen today.

"AHHH~" Valentine entered the warm pool, feeling like all of the brutal torture from those damned black clouds was now worth it.

Fayette was about to enter with him, but they had been in the shower room for so long, yet Vera hadn't come out.

She gave Valentine a glance as if saying 'Should I...?'

Valentine shrugged his shoulders and got comfortable in the pool.

"You should go... She's your friend, isn't she?"

"Yours too..."

"Do you want me to check her up then?~" He smirked, more than willing to comply.

"N-No!" She harrumphed and turned heels, having her boyfriend swallow a mouthful at those wiggling-natural-toned pieces of flesh.

"..." Perhaps he won't be staying in the pool for long.

**

**

Vera lied on the ground, the water falling on her, ashamed...

Several tears ran down her eyes, 'How am I going to face them now?'

Her feelings were not a secret no anyone, she knew Valentine and Fayette are aware, despite their close relationship, there is this barrier that would always stop her from trying to approach more.

The envy, the jealousy within her chest, whenever they were together and she was excluded.

Gullible at first, now... toxic.

*THUD*

She heard the door of her cubicle open, it is Fayette.

"..."

"..."

Immediately, apprehension filled her heart, 'Is she going to hit me?' she got warned a year ago, and promised to keep her distance... But it was for nought, she still fell for him.

"Are you going to kill me now?" She said with self-deprecation and also sadness.

"..." Fayette didn't say anything she just stood there and closed the cubicle's door.

Her expression, an enigma.

Fayette walked up to her and sat by her side, with her back resting against the cubicle's wall.

"..." Vera waited for the fist but it never came.

"I want to apologise, but I don't know how to..." Fayette started with a sigh, hugging her knees.

"..." Vera regarded the woman, noticing how incredibly gorgeous she is.

"I don't know how to because... I... believe I'm right, but also, it's not fair to you... contrary to what you might believe... I like you very much, Vera... We like you in fact... You're a very nice girl."

"..."

Could it be...?

"And the fact that you think I would hit you or kill you because of this, it hurts a little bit... perhaps, I have been giving you the wrong image, or I have been too overbearing with you, I'm sorry..."

!!!

Vera gaped.

She immediately wanted to apologise, it truly had been inconsiderate, Fayette might have been harsh with the training, but she had really never tried to injure or kill her.

Fayette grasped a slimy soap and turned Vera around forcefully.

"I'll wash you up~" She tried to lighten the mood and then she started to wash her companion's body with actual care... they had spent a lot of time together and finally managed to achieve what the two of them had desired for so long.

A shower.

"..."

Vera closed her eyes as the water fell through her luscious body.

Water... unlike them, this hadn't been a usual commodity for her before she came to hell, not for a long time.

3