Chapter 3: Visiting The Cultivation World
529 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Visiting The Cultivation World

"She's so lucky to enter without a trial." 

"Hush, she's the daughter of the sect master's friend."

"I also heard that she has a perfect level talent."

As i walked through the halls, i heard these people discussing about me.

"Should we challenge her?"

"Are you crazy, i heard she was a magic user before she came here?"

“Isn’t her magic talent bad?"

"Where did you hear that from?"

I ignored them and walked towards the dormitory for qi condensing disciple with my room number is 9.

I tried to push open the door to my room but it didn't open.

"You should slide the door to the left."

I looked to my right to see a black hair boy with a pony tail at the same height as me with around 172 cm with black eyes.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Vio Kenhart."

“And why are you here?"

"Because I’m here to be your guide to the sect, you can ask me anything related to the sect."

"Why did the sect master pick you?"

He smiled, but his eyes did not.

"That’s because I’m the best outer disciple in the sect."

"Okay, can you explain to me about the sect in general?" 

"Well there are 3 levels of disciple and 3 levels of masters."

"Let’s get inside my room first."

"I don't think that's appropriate."

"I insist that you come in."

I slide the door open and came inside.

Everything inside is traditional, wood floor, paper walls, but the lights is emitted by a gem on the celling.

“Sorry but i can’t enter beyond the entrance.”

“Fine, let’s sit here” i said, sitting at edge of the wood floor.

“You’re much more relaxed in the presence of a man.”

“Man? I don’t see a man.”

“Please don’t joke with me; you’re seeing one of the manliest right now.” 

“Continue then,” 

“There are 3 levels of disciple with lowest to highest outer disciple, inner disciple, and core disciple. Right now you’re an inner disciple as you haven’t even reached foundation establishment.”

“What does it usually take to reach a higher level?”

“of course it’s about cultivation level and innate talent for example you, even though you don’t have any cultivation you’re still an inner disciple, but even all mortals can join the outer sect as the reason for it to even exist is to accept people to do chores for the sect.”

“While you’re at it explain the cultivation levels that you know.”

“I know you’re a magic user so I’ll compare it to the magic levels as well.”

“first level is qi condension same as an apprentice, second is foundation establishment same as an beginner, third is core formation same as an adept, fourth is nascent soul same as an arch magic user, with the fifth is the immortal master where there's only 3 people in the world achieved it's the equivalent to the 5 magic gods."

"Did you learn magic before?"

"Who hasn't? Magic is so convenient, and they accept just about anyone unlike the cultivation world."

"Why did you stop then?"

"Because it's really expensive! Very expensive!"

"You shouldn't give up just because of money."

"You don't understand, rich people think it's that easy to make money."

'I...he's right.'

"I'm going to continue, the 3 levels for the masters is young elder with at least core formation, elder with at least nascent soul cultivation, and the sect master is the leader of the sect as they usually have the biggest cultivation level."

"Can you help me with knowing more of the sect; you look like someone who knows this place like the back of his hand."

"Of course that's why i-"

"Not the common knowledge, but the ones that’s not known to a lot of people."

"Why would should i? I’m not getting paid for this."

"You are."

His eyes feel like its shining.

"How much?" 

I didn't say anything and threw him a small pouch.

"That's for until I’m satisfied."

"Not worried that I’ll just steal it huh."

"Don't worry; i have my methods just take it's as a show my sincerity."

"This is too much" he said, opening the pouch.

"Can you meet me here tomorrow then; i have to have my first cultivation training."

"Yes I’ll do that" he said, hiding the pouch in his white robe and leaving the premise.

'I hope nobody is peaking at me.'

I looked at the dormitory behind me.

"There shouldn't be any."

When i gave the pouch to Vio i casted [magic sense] so i can roughly see what's everyone on the dorm is doing.

'They're all statues.'

All of them are sitting and cultivating.

'Did i enter the top dormitory?'

Everyone is so diligent even though it's morning.

"I guess i should join them."

In my room were only a giant bed room and a living room with only a table.

'No bathroom.'

Even though i could use a spell, I’m not wasting mana just for that every day.

'I'll think about that later.'

Now after i settled down it's time to open my spirit bag.

It's a very convenient bag that is the same as a small pocket dimension, and it only needs qi to open.

Even though i haven't trained using a cultivation method i still have qi although small, so i was still able to open it.

Inside it is mostly underwear, all my blue robes, and the sect's white with a black pattern inner disciple robe.

I changed my clothes and wore the disciple robe and took out a book called ‘flowing air manual.’

What i saw inside a manual is...a breathing method.

It looks simple but when i tried it while sitting on the bed, it worked and i felt more qi in my body.

But it’s too slow; i tried all sorts of things to make it faster.

I tried sitting cross-legged and breathing faster but it just made me light headed.

‘How does this method even work?’

When i looked at the method again i found out that it’s just a way to store surplus energy from the body and air inside an organ inside the body called the meridian.

So to speed up my cultivation i used my very high soul power to directly absorb energy from the air and used the method to store it.

After a while my stomach felt full.

After a longer time i felt a sort of relieve and something broke inside of me, kind of like peeing in a way.

It felt very good and because i don’t feel hungry, i have turned into a breathing statue.

All until the light is gone and back again.

After i woke up from my statue status, i felt my body is very lazy, stiff and sore.

While i was stretching my body i heard a faint knock from the door of my door.

13