Chapter 10: A Trap
181 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: A Trap

"Uncle who is that human?"

"Oh let me introduce you to my new lackey, his name is Robin, you kids can talk to him."

After Kong said that, all of kids approached me.

"How old are you?"

"What can you do?"

"Can i borrow your stuff?"

"Hey, play with us?"

'I think I’m not ready to handle kids, all i did in my life is go to school and play my phone and computer'

When a lot of kids swarm you with question and demands, you'll get tired very quickly.

"Why is this bag empty," the small monkey said, snatching my spirit bag.

‘How?! I didn’t notice him.’

"Can i have it back please?"

"No."

"Hey let's play hide and seek big brother," one of the animals said.

"Good idea, if you find me I’ll give it back, now closes your eyes and count to ten."

After he said that everyone is gone including Kong, Red, but not Leon.

"Fine."

"You should do it quickly or else your sword and bag will be stolen," Leon said.

"My sword, Red..."

‘I need to train my awareness.’

///

I faced the tree and counted to ten.

I tracked most of the animals with my spirit sense but i can’t sense the monkey who took my bag.

"Here i come!"

Thankfully my bag has a tracking spell on it. 

I walked towards the monkey below the ground in front of a cave.

"You found me," he said, after i pulled him off the ground.

"Give my bag back and where’s Red?"

"How did you found me? Teach me."

"I'll tell you if you know where Red is."

"She's inside the cave, now tell me."

"I simply used my spiritual sense, that you have if you’re a cultivator," i said, walking to the cave.

"Cultivation..."

///

after i entered the cave, i pulled out a light stone out of my spirit bag.

At first i saw nothing but rocks until i saw a hole above me that leads me to another cave.

"Red, are you here?"

"I need this sword."

I heard red above me.

"If you need it, why did you give it back?"

"Because you're a part of the group, but i changed my mind," she said, jumping down.

"If you give me this sword, I’ll pay you back in the future."

"Why? You don't need it right?"

"I wasn't born a vampire; someone turned me against my will so i need this sword."

"Do you want to kill him?”

"Yes, the bastard bit me and left me to die in the mud, but instead of dying i turned into this," she said, getting close to me, her eyes red.

"Why did the vampire want to kill you?"

"I don't know," she said, pulling down her hood, hiding something.

"Aren't you twelve when that happened?"

When you turn into a vampire your body stops aging.

"Maybe he hates children, either way i hate him."

"Do you know how powerful he is? Don't go wasting your life."

"I know what I’m doing, so can i have this sword?" she said, showing a scary smiling face.

"Hmm...On one condition, I’m going with you."

"Do you even know where I’m going?"

"I guessing you am going to the vampire’s capital city."

"You're crazy! I'm not that strong, also why do you want to follow me anyway?"

"Because...i can’t just leave my sword to you, i also need it."

"Well you can help me by finding a way to find the one who killed me."

"Can you describe him to me?”

"He has pale skin, red eyes as he is a vampire but that's easily disguised."

“In other words you don’t know how he looks like.”

“He has a hood on, and he could have easily changed his face like me.”

"How do you change your appearance? Do you know magic?"

"No, it’s some sort of psychic powers that i have from becoming a vampire."

"How about we get out of here first, it's getting hot in here."

"Fine, we'll talk later."

///

After we came out of the cave, Red ran off somewhere while the monkey is nowhere to be seen.

'What am i supposed to do?'

"I have tasty food if all of you come out!!"

None came out except a fat rat.

"I suggest Mr. Human, to not use foods as they have just gotten food from the old monkey remember?"

"Then what do you suggest?"

"Steal all the food from them and they'll run in your direction."

‘This is not good if i want to build a relationship with them.'

"What do you want for helping me?"

"Just a bit of food, the others don't like me very much"

"Fine, you can come with me if you want?" i said, kneeling and offering my palm.

"I don't know, i don't really trust big strangers,"

"I'll stay here"

'Fair enough'

///

2 hours later i saw a fat pig came to where the food are, with Leon sleeping beside where the used to be.

"Where's all my apples?!" The piglet said, running to Leon.

"Where?! Where?!"

"Someone stole them," Leon said.

"What?!!"

The next thing i knew all of the children came, panicking.

I tossed an apple at the pig from before to reward for what he's done.

"Up there," one of them said, pointing at the top of the tree I’m in.

“It looks like i win.”

All of them looked unwilling to lose to me.

“Ok you win but let’s play again, we have a treasure hidden inside the forest and if you find it, it’s yours,” Kong said, appearing behind me.

“I’ll do it tomorrow.”

///

I went to red’s cave after the game hide and seek, to find red.

“Can i sleep with you?”

“Why?”

“It’s just that the tents there are not to my liking.”

“Fine, also i agree to your condition.”

“Great, we can also be called friends now.”

“I...g-guess.”

‘Embarrassed, looks like she doesn’t have many friends.’

“Then can you tell me about yourself.”

“I grew up in a village far away, and after i was turned into a vampire i went here to hide for 5 years.”

“So you’re seventeen, also can you teach me on how to use psychic powers.”

“I guess but most of them are innate so i can’t teach you, i can teach you telekinesis, and some simple mind tricks.”

“Was it because of a mind trick you use to steal my sword and caused me to lose my bag?”

“Yes, now if you excuse me i want to change my clothes and take a bath, do you want to join?”

“No thanks, I’ll just take a bath after you.”

“Fine, shy guy” she said, going into the tent.

Meanwhile i started cultivating on the ground with spirit stones, and found out that my cultivation was much easier than before.

‘Is it because i took an explosion from Red.’

“Red can i ask you something?” i said, opening my closed eyes.

I saw Red naked and wet.

But i was more shocked that she or he has something that i sometime miss, an inflatable rod!

‘It’s a trap.’

Children are more androgynous than i thought.

sorry if i suddenly went missing for two months, i wasn’t feeling good about my writing and wanted to stop, compared to other novels i read it feels really lacking, and in three months i have exams pressuring me, anyway if any people still read this after 2 months, wow...so I’m just saying I’m going to continue writing, learning from the internet, editing past chapters and also if anyone who read this have any advice...Help! also even though I’m going to start writing it’s going to be slow but i will not stop writing this weird novel even if it takes a thousand years or a thousand more

 

 

3